Masked Builder

[MOC] Through The Ruins

gallery_101_23_281.gif

img_4462.jpg

Begin Mission Log:

So, we've made it onto Manaan. Those stupid bugs put up a good fight but we bested them. Their temple is quite interesting, all of those big pillars. Stupid spiritual assassins and their beliefs.

My men work the best underwater. We just seem to flow and fight the best here. This will be one of the funnest campaigns yet.

End Mission Log

img_4463.jpg

img_4464.jpg

img_4465.jpg

img_4466.jpg

img_4469.jpg

img_4470.jpg

img_4467.jpg

Hey I just couldn't resist putting something here! :laugh:

Brickshelf Gallery

Flickr

Built June 2011

I had just seen the Mines of Moria scene in the Lord Of the Rings movie, so that was a big influencer of the pillar. This was a very fun MOC that I had loads of fun building. I troubled over what to put in the little spot in the back till I can up with putting Hadras there. I think he fits. Thoughts would be appreciated!

Another very nice scene Masked Builder :thumbup:. I love the backpacks on the clones. In fact the first thing I thought was under water Moria.

Another excellent CW vig 'Masked Builder', great underwater tower and the dive packs on the clones backs - a huge :thumbup: ! :grin:

Keep them comming 'MB' and may the Eurobrick be with you always ! :grin:

Indeed, another nice job by the 'Masked Builder'! :thumbup:

My only criticism would be the large rock part, I think you could better make one yourself, except from that, good work.

Pretty nice. The pillar has some nice techniques, though I agree that the BURP has to go.

On another note, who writes those backstories for these vigs? There are no bugs on Manaan that would build temples. The only known sentient species is the Selkath, and any non-native species live in the floating city.

Nice MOC, although it gives me horrible memories from playing KotOR. I hated HATED Mannan with a burning passion. The movement of those clones underwater should be like 78% slower.

A nicely done clone vig once again MB, though I think you could have made one or two of the clones appear like they're floating underwater, or 'moving slowly' like what simon said.

On another note, who writes those backstories for these vigs? There are no bugs on Manaan that would build temples. The only known sentient species is the Selkath, and any non-native species live in the floating city.

If you mean the ones I post I do. If you mean the ones that describe the mission that would be Justin Pyne of Flickr. And yes I do know that some of the information is very inaccurate.

Nice MOC, although it gives me horrible memories from playing KotOR. I hated HATED Mannan with a burning passion. The movement of those clones underwater should be like 78% slower.

:laugh: Yeah that would make sense.

If you mean the ones I post I do. If you mean the ones that describe the mission that would be Justin Pyne of Flickr. And yes I do know that some of the information is very inaccurate.

Okay. Just wondering.

I never got anywhere near that part, I never got past the first level because the movement system was crap. How hard is it to have the arrow keys for movement?