Rate the set  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Love the level of detail. A big improvement on the first set. This set fits in well with the release of E One sets.

After finally seeing this set in the flesh I was well impressed with it. Not a big fan of the podracers generally but i may change my mind after seeing these!

Too many stickers, but still a great set !

It is very accurate and has a lot of details. The colors are aesome. The inventory is very good too.

The minifig are very impressive. TLG improved them a lot compare to what tey used to be in the old podracer.

I have the minifig Sebulba, and I must say that he is bigger than what I expected.

The trans-clear support are also amazing.

They are VERY stable. You can push the pods from every side, the pods never "falls".

Besides, it supplies trans-clear liftarms for Lego Technic MOCers.

I would like to see more sets which are that beautyful and accurate.

Thanks for the review Parchioso!

This release really is a cut above the average system set. I can't wait to buy the Pod Racer for my nephew and build it for him! Honestly some of these six year olds don't know what they're doing! :grin:

So I was just thinking about this set and it finally occurred to me what was off about it. Qui-Gon is in his normal Jedi gear, NOT his Tatooine disguise. Seriously, would it have been that hard for Lego to include a poncho and be accurate to the original scene? We already have a perfect poncho from the collectible Mexican minifig, just make it in tan. :hmpf_bad:

So I was just thinking about this set and it finally occurred to me what was off about it. Qui-Gon is in his normal Jedi gear, NOT his Tatooine disguise. Seriously, would it have been that hard for Lego to include a poncho and be accurate to the original scene? We already have a perfect poncho from the collectible Mexican minifig, just make it in tan. :hmpf_bad:

That's not the reason it's off. What's off about it is that the minifigure you are referring to is Obi Wan when it should have been Qui Gon. Other than that poor choice of minifigure selection, the rest of the set is outstanding. I'm quite happy with it and it displays rather nicely.