JunkstyleGio

Technic Challenge's july 2011 -" a Summertime Sport vehicle

The Technic Challenge for july is on!

More info here!

This challenge could mean a wide variety of models......

So let the discussion begin!

On this Lego Technic Designers Blog post from June 23, Ricco Krog recognized the AFOL winners from the previous three months of the 2011 Lego Technic competition. Be sure to click on the link to see the pictures; congratulations to the AFOL winners. There may have been a reduction in the number of AFOL entries this year (since folks noticed that TLG had not acknowledging entries built by older people); submit your "Summertime Sport Vehicle" ideas!

Ricco Krog wrote,

"Just as last year, we have received a number of AFOL (Adult Fans of LEGO) creations. As always, these adult models, and others will be selected for a full round of voting in a pure adult-submission finale which will run after the grand finale in October - the winner will receive the same grand-prize as for the current competition, which is the full LEGO® Technic 2011 product assortment (all new models in 2011)."

LEGO+Technic+Challenge+1.JPG

My printer dont want print anything. Do you think they accept the challenge logo on a screen behind the model?

Edited by efferman

My printer dont want print anything. Do you think they accept the challenge logo on a screen behind the model?

technic_challenge.jpg_thumb.jpg

Why risking to be disqualified due to logo?

Take the logo on flash to the print-office and print it there.

I think it is better to take a picture in front of the monitor!

Hold on for a moment... I wil try something...

Why risking to be disqualified due to logo?

Take the logo on flash to the print-office and print it there.

It seems that i live on the dark side of the moon. there are copyshops, but no one prints from usb sticks :wacko:

Taking a picture in front of the monitor doesn't work out as well as I thought

challenge_test_2_kopie.jpg

But maybe your nextdoor neighbor is willing to print out the challenges pdf?

Thanks for the hints and thanks to my neighbor

btw. nice chopper

edit:

is the upload link on the competition site working with your browsers? my firefox and my IE9 get the following message:

Page not found

Edited by efferman

Can't upload my entry either.... (Neither in IE9 en FF5...

Does any of the other (or older)browsers work?

By the way my entry is not the chopper!

the actual opera and chrome doesnt work too

Edited by efferman

I Contacted the webmaster of the Lego-technic-site and told him about the problem!

He answered promptly:

Hi

Thanks for passing that on. I'm on vacation this week but have passed it on to my colleagues, so hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

Best regards,

Kelly

So let's hope we can get on and upload our entries soon.

lego direct sent me a e-mail with a e-mailadress where we can sent our creations till the weblink is working again. they are currently trying to fix the problem.

here is the e-mai adress

Building_Competition@lego.com

Thanks for the hints and thanks to my neighbor

technicchallengejuly.jpg_thumb.jpg

Just a Word of advice guys: Don't put your submission Pictures on the internet!

The whole reason for having the Printout is to stop people taking pics from the internets. If your picture is here you are giving it away!!! (its easy to edit an overlay name) if they submit it, then what are Lego to do? accept the first submission? More probably throw both out! but what if they keep it till next year or the year after? what if you decide to submit something else instead, They can use your pictures!!

Just don't post the Entry Pics anywhere on the web! by all means show your entries Just not with the verification image!!!

P.

Edited by Parax

i am think you are right, thank you.

btw. the final entry pic is and was not online till yet.

Edited by efferman

The problem with uploading contest entries has been resolved, so you can now upload your competition MOCs. Sorry for the inconvenience on this!

Kelly,

LEGO Technic Webmaster

Sorry Kelly......

Still no possibility to upload here: neither ie9 nor FF5..

Hmm... I tested before posting, and tested again in FF5 and IE8 on PC, both seemed to work from the US. It could possibly be a server cache issue, in which case it would fix itself by tomorrow; otherwise something more complex may be happening. If you have a problem uploading on Tuesday, please drop me a PM with where the process broke for you, and what the error was, if any. I'll get it fixed.

- Kelly

LEGO+Technic+Challenge+1.JPG

Ten finalists for the July 2011 Lego Technic Challenge have been selected by the judges; vote for your favorite one here. {NOTE: You may have to click on the hyperlink twice, to get the Lego.com webpage to load properly.}

ff440702-65eb-4a5f-a1ff-4a06fa01c475.jpg186461b9-20b6-41e5-8170-9677aa77659a.jpga32d3672-968c-4e68-84b1-6613ff84b5ee.jpgf9a988e6-084d-4a96-bcff-e3cc0ad9703f.jpg0a1879b5-52b7-4204-9c7b-8fb4a39f42bc.jpg9e98a077-f6f4-461f-95f7-297343371210.jpg8c8940b2-d179-412f-8bd3-8bc7e49a4c5d.jpgf8f7b395-10e8-44b1-9a9d-b1b91bd31107.jpg5bdaaaba-70e8-4305-bb1a-c43c398c8f84.jpg407897c4-61eb-42a1-a1f5-bd25741b6c73.jpg