Sign in to follow this  
Mono41

LEGO Rocketeer help

If this is in the wrong place please move it.

So I've been wanting to make a custom Rocketeer minifigure, but I couldn't find the the right helmet to use. I thought about a clone trooper helmet but then I found these:

ama-rocketeer-helmet.jpg

ama-rocketeer-jetpack.jpg

Read more here

Unfortunately, the Amazing Armory Bricklink store no longer exists. I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could get one if there are any left.

This is more fit in the MCW forum, so I'll move it there, where there are more chances other customizers can help you with your question.

Good luck getting those. Not easy to come by at the moment, and United Armory and Firestar Toys (the American and British resellers respectively) don't even have them. You're better off just modifying the clone trooper helmet.

-Omi

Okay, I started modifying the clone helmet today, but I can't seem to make the clay stick to the helmet. I just sticks to my finger and won't come off onto the helmet. Any ideas?

Okay, I started modifying the clone helmet today, but I can't seem to make the clay stick to the helmet. I just sticks to my finger and won't come off onto the helmet. Any ideas?

Yeah Lego parts have a shiny finish on them which really prevents sticking for most things. I been told that soaking them in hot water for awhile can help remove it. Brasso can remove it as well.

-Omi