Sign in to follow this  
Knightsword

MOC/MOD Black Naboo N-1 Starfighter

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Here is my take on the Naboo N-1 Starfighter. It started off originally as the 7660 version of the fighter, but given new a look.

The fighter on the slightly modified base, showing off it's right side.

RynsNabooStarfighterRightSide_zps89f471c6.jpg

The Fighter's left side.

RynsNabooStarfighterLeftSide_zps45542d9c.jpg

The Fighter's front showing off hints of the first major change.

RynsNabooStarfighterFront_zps5cebcd91.jpg

The Fighter's rear, again showing hints of another change.

RynsNabooStarfighterRear_zps26adf35e.jpg

The Fighter's top showing off yet some more.

RynsNabooStarfighterTop_zps22f5b04a.jpg

Now the Fighter's bottom, gone is the missile launcher and in its place inverted slopes and bricks, which allow the next image to exist. Also the opening Astromech port is gone and some plates take it's place.

RynsNabooStarfighterBottom_zps4d890438.jpg

The opening cockpit.

RynsNabooStarfighterOpeningCockpit_zps0ff9721a.jpg

And the last shot, the inside of the cockpit and changed Astromech port.

RynsNabooStarfighterCockpit_zpsb1db3b87.jpg

And I leave ya with a glimpse of the pilot Ryn.

RynsNabooStarfighterRyn_zps0dc0a561.jpg

Edited by Knightsword

If you were to vacuum metalize this, it would look pretty badass. :thumbup: Great work - I always did take an interest in fans' (and non-fans') creative interpretations of this fighter.

I like the colour combination black/grey, almost a dark side naboo fighter :grin:

Is it possible to make a comparison shot next to the yellow or did you use its parts?

It's always nice to see variation in standard LSW vehicles, and this Shadow N-1 Starfighter looks really cool with its black-grey color scheme. And I bet it will be a whole lot better if the black was combined with the UCS chrome parts. Well done! :thumbup:

Very nice MOD/MOC Knightsword. Looks like an imperial N-1 :thumbup:. I like the matching droid as well. It's a shame you don't have the chromed bits because this would look so great in chrome and black :sweet:.

Edit: 742nd post :thumbup:.

Edited by Mr Man

It looks great. My first thought was it would look brilliant with chrome, only to find others had made that same point. Well done! :thumbup:

A nice color scheme indeed. :thumbup:

Although I'm a huge fan of the N-1 and it's color, I have to say black looks pretty nice too, not as good as yellow, but good enough to look good. :laugh:

I like the colour combination black/grey, almost a dark side naboo fighter :grin:

Is it possible to make a comparison shot next to the yellow or did you use its parts?

I did use it's parts, so sadly no comparison shots.

Thanks for all the comments and yes I wish Lego would have used chrome too, or at least silver.

Looks really great!

It looks great. My first thought was it would look brilliant with chrome, only to find others had made that same point. Well done! :thumbup:

I thought the exact same thing.

Nice starfighter and cool technique used to build the ladder and the handrail! :vader:

That's Lego's design, but yes I liked it too, so I kept that mostly unchanged, the changed made was removing the modified brick/slope and 2x2 with hole plate and replacing both with a brick