Sign in to follow this  
Morten

[MOC] Emperors arrival

Very cool scene! But Roncanator stop making very old topics be on the first page my adding comments

Huh? I dont really et what you are talking about??

Wow what a great scene!! I dont have enough people to do anything like that which sucks! I really like the building around the minifigs better than all of your guys (just because its really well done)

Rocanator, why are you digging up such old topics for? :hmpf_bad: Anyway it is a nice moc and would have taken some time to do. :classic: But Rocanator I suggest you start focusing on present topics instead of past as each time you answer an old topic you kick a new one of the front page and usually no one bothers to go to the nest page to look for a topic.

yea i get you. sorry but today I was just really bored and had nothing to do. Ill stop doing it :tongue:

As long as the comments are well thought and usefull, I see no problem in posting in old topics like this.

That's the reason we have the Indexes, but I'll bot tolerate spam or one-liners like "OMFG diz Is SoOOo kewl!!!1".

So post with sense and act as the grown-ups we're all claiming to be :laugh:

As long as the comments are well thought and usefull, I see no problem in posting in old topics like this.

That's the reason we have the Indexes, but I'll bot tolerate spam or one-liners like "OMFG diz Is SoOOo kewl!!!1".

So post with sense and act as the grown-ups we're all claiming to be :laugh:

Ok...anyway that guy is propably very rich. :classic:

Ok...anyway that guy is propably very rich. :classic:

No he's not.

He's a friend of mine and I wouldn't call him rich.

He's a father with 2 children... that rules out being rich :grin:

I actually bought 1 kilogram of those 2x2 black tiles for him at one of the events. (the one where he couldn't come :cry_sad: )

:hmpf:

Well, I might as well comment now. I saw this a while ago and I still think it is a great diorama. The walls look very accurate and neat and I need all those troopers please. :tongue:

Greetings,

JD

No he's not.

He's a friend of mine and I wouldn't call him rich.

He's a father with 2 children... that rules out being rich :grin:

I actually bought 1 kilogram of those 2x2 black tiles for him at one of the events. (the one where he couldn't come :cry_sad: )

Now I understand XwingYoda's comment from 2 pages back.

I thought he meant you also would built something like this. :grin:

BTW, I didn't comment on this earlier so, Morten If you're still here on Eurobricks: Terriffic Moc :thumbup::classic:

yes brilliant diorama u have alot of stormtroopers :laugh:
:hmpf: Seriously?

Please just check the date on a thread before you dig it up, and, even then, it would be prefered that you only dug up a thread if you had something interesting/useful to say.

And yes, I'm implying your post was IMO uninteresting and virtually useless.

Now I understand XwingYoda's comment from 2 pages back.

BTW, I didn't comment on this earlier so, Morten If you're still here on Eurobricks: Terriffic Moc :thumbup::classic:

Took a while to figure that out. :tongue: And his profile says he was last active Today, at 5:54, I think.

While I'm here, I might as well say that I first expected this to be a flat base with about 100 stormtroopers and a shuttle, as usual. Clearly, I was wrong here, as this is a really rather large diorama, and the walls make all of the difference to me. :thumbup:

WOW!Nice...very nice :oh3: .

How do you afford all those figs?

He's been collecting Star Wars LEGO since 1999 - that gave some of the figs and then just add some extensive Bricklink shopping.

wow, is all I have to say, I can't imagine the cost of this to do with flesh imperial's, let alone yellow ones.

This would be a great UCS set but the cost would be through the room due to all the minifigs.

I know it's an old thread, so I hope the original poster is still active.

Brilliant MOC!!!!!!

If only i could buy the Set and storm troopers,, i could make a Force unleashed thing

What set?

Please explain.

Wow! 8-� It looks very impressive!!! A minor nit pick: I would try to get rid of the fleshtone heads and replace with 'normal' heads.

I would change the classic yellow smileys instead- fleshie heads just look better- i still like yellow figs too- but in sw-theme i prefer fleshies- and oh huge dio looks nice :classic: - but is that Tarkin there? you should change him- he is too recognisable... i would say

Are you kidding?

This diorama was posted around 3 years ago.

And you're asking him to change a minifig - this isn't even in one piece anymore :laugh:

Are you kidding?

This diorama was posted around 3 years ago.

And you're asking him to change a minifig - this isn't even in one piece anymore :laugh:

I didn't mean that they should be changed.... and ok i didn't check when this is posted :grin: