Hinckley

Brickworld 2011 Images

Becka wasn't the only old friend present:

Oh look, it's paranoid Cameron Crocodile :grin: What's he doing so close to that flame? And are you sure it's safe to leave Pandora alone with those two guys? :laugh:

Bloody marvelous,

a crying shame Lego still doesn't plan a revisit of the Monorail system.

So much more you can do with your building lay-out's when having elavated tracks.

Last time i checked the excuse was too expensive to produce;wich is a lame one! People would buy them for sure

The moulds in the lego factory's safe are still there,are they? :wink:

And are you sure it's safe to leave Pandora alone with those two guys? :laugh:

I'm just having a drink with Bossk, and with us is Quarryman doing what Quarryman does. :grin:

Here are a few more angles of the EB display (bear in mind the monorails are moving):

5869334198_637294f365_z.jpg

5868779703_985c8165e0_z.jpg

5868877457_f3ef0962bc_z.jpg

5868884379_b90b49184e_z.jpg

Thanks Mark, for letting me walk all around the storage facility with the garbage. Twice. :devil:

We really should have left you there. :laugh:

That wasn't my fault. I was the Tetris guy in the bus at the storage facility. I never left the bus. Whatever happened with the garbage is beyond my scope of responsibility. So there. :tongue: But, thanks for helping with that. That was way beyond your scope of responsibility for the convention and very much appreciated. :sweet::thumbup:

Wow! I'm stunned, it looks so amazing with it's neon and the bright colours. I'm even more amazed that you did this in 48 hours, I couldn't do that in a year! Well done, everyone. You should all be really proud!

I really wish I could've came. From all the photos and discussions, it seems as though it was a lot of fun. It would have been good to meet you all in person, too. Maybe next year I'll have the time and money to travel down?

Well done again!

EDIT: I just remembered about the SigFig picture. Is there a photo of the display? If so, I'd love to see it!

Edited by Gregorovich

It looks amazing, I think we did a great job this year. I didn't know how long our death ray UFO contraption was going to last, I was hoping it would've fallen over during public hours.

Congrats to all of the EB team that was at BW 2011, we did an awesome job, can't wait to see you all next year!

EDIT: I just remembered about the SigFig picture. Is there a photo of the display? If so, I'd love to see it!

I was thinking exaclty the same thing.

Has a photograph been taken?

Looks like it was a great event!

Were the EB sig figs set up like last year? Does anyone have any pics of it if it was?

Awesome display guys. You made EB proud! :thumbup:

Unfortunately, I had a flood in my basement this past May. Of course, just about everything I had been working on for the EB Brickworld display was in the basement. So...everything was either a mess, dirty, or destroyed. That's why the EB Display was literally put together in less than 2 days.

So, here's the picture of the 2011 Eurobrick's SigFig Display!

A-flood-sign-warns-of-flo-001.jpg

A-flood-sign-warns-of-flo-001.jpg

Stash?! You were in the UK? :laugh:

It's too bad about that flooding you had, you guys all pulled it togeher great though.

Stash?! You were in the UK? :laugh:

Nope, best picture I found to 'hopefully' get the point across though. When I do finally make it over, I'll be sure to let you know!

And Hinckley's dick that I broke! :grin:

Where are your pictures, Quarryman?

Hmmmm?? :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Where are your pictures, Quarryman?

Hmmmm?? :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Are you sure you want the world to see those pictures? :devil:

I am not the world, I wants to seeeee them. :tongue:

It sounds as though I probably wouldn't, no. :blush:

However, you could just remove all the horrendous pictures contaminated with my presence and post the others?

Heck we all want to see them... At the very least it will be ammunition for next brickworld! If this was Americabricks the photos might be too racy. After all we are american tighta__es. But eurobricks should be a site totally comfortable with explicit photos. :laugh: