Piranha

How many ships do you have in your fleet?

TLG ships:

~BBB

~BP

(both destroyed)

MOC ships

~Athena (destroyed)

~HMS. Gladiator (destroyed)

~La fayette (wip)

so technically I have no ships in my fleet at the moment :pir-hmpf_bad:

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

I have 4 ships, qar, bp, brickbeards bounty and a red 4 juniors ship and I am building a frigate now :pir-blush:

Ok, so I have zero + zero ships. So that amounts to ... 0. :pir_bawling: But, I do have a ton of small little rowboats. :pir-hmpf_bad:

I only have two ships- there's my British Frigate, and a bomb ketch that I'm working on, after some inspiration from Perfectionist. I may attempt a waterline French Frigate, though...

I very much wanted to get Brickbeard's Bounty and the Imperial Flagship from the 2009-2010 line, but alas I missed out on both - very frustrating, as I'd managed to get more or less all of the rest of the '09 Pirates line (everything but the not-released-in-the-US Advent Calendar and the "extended line" stuff like the Battle Pack and the magnets and keychains).

As it stands, then, aside from the small rowboats and canoes and such in official sets (and whatever I might build myself out of regular bricks), the only full-blown official ship I have is the Spaniard Ship / Armada Flagship reissue (6291).

(I'm assuming the 6192 Pirate Building Set doesn't count, but I do have that as well...)

I have 10: queen Anne's revenge, the imperial flagship, 2 Black Sea Barracudas, the black pearl, armada flagship, and brickbeard's bounty. A mighty fleet. I also have one other warship I don't know the name of, it's a little bigger than the black pearl.

I also have 2 custom-made warships :laugh:

Edited by Lightning Dragon

Only Queen Anne's Revenge for me, got and built it just yesterday. Certainly planning on getting more at some point since I never got any as a kid (compensation time!), though the old ships have such a nasty premium in their price that the timeframe for new additions is unknown.... or well, I suppose Brickbeard's Bounty wouldn't be that bad even as new & sealed, though it's quite small as well... almost as expensive per piece as a new Imperial Flagship.

I've just acquired most of these, so I've only built 1 BSB and the Black Pearl so far:

6285 - Black Seas Barracuda x 2

6271 - Imperial Flagship

6268 - Renegade Runner

6274 - Caribbean Clipper

4184 - The Black Pearl

4195 - Queen Anne's Revenge

10210 - Imperial Flagship

Regards - Rich

Edited by TyoSolo