Piranha

How many ships do you have in your fleet?

Hmm, let's see...

4195 Queen Anne's Revenge x1

6243 Brickbeard's Bounty x1

6271 Imperial Flagship x1

6274 Caribbean Clipper x2

6285 Black Seas Barracuda x2

6286 Skull Eye Schooner x1

6289 Red Beard Runner x1

10210 Imperial Flagship x1

Might get another 10210, and obviously the Black Pearl when it comes out...

The MOC ships are planned, but probably still a few weeks away, behind a queue of other projects...

I have following ships:

6250, 6268, 6271, 6274, 6280, 6285, 6285, 6289, three times 6243 and 10210.

I have one not complete 6289 that I am planning to use to build trading Ship MOC.

Unfortunately all of ships are currently are in boxes.

Only 5 :pir_bawling:

1992 Imperial Flagship

Skull eye's schooner

Armada Flagship

Brickbeard's bounty

2010 Imperial Flagship

I have bought old BSB in eBAY but i haven't received it yet

I have:

original BSB

emperors ship

large Imperial flag ship

Caribbean clipper

QAR

(black pearl and BBB coming so very soon)

renegade runner missing sails :pir_bawling:

booth the raft sets kracken attack and raft raiders

and the island catamaran

I want more imperial stuff and I am starting a french Napoleonic army.

Brickbeards Bounty (Planning to Mod)

Queen Annes Revenge (Mod)

And do we count those two ships from 4+? If yes, i have totally 4 ships in my fleet ATM. And the small sloop from 4+ line i Mod:ed to small Merchant sloop.

I want more imperial stuff and I am starting a french Napoleonic army.

Why you just take away the Pirate flags and sails from you other ships and turn them into French ships? make your own sail and your own flags. :pir-classic:

Captain Becker

I am super excited to build the new Imperial Flagship this Christmas!

Me two I bought mine today from the Shop in Manchester and now have to wait till xmas day to build it :(

Well, considering that I just got my first Pirates set a few months ago, I have only made two ships in that time period:

HMS Quicksilver

(A little buggard with a front and square-sail)

A little sloop.

HMS Quicksilver

(A little buggard with a front and square-sail)

A little sloop.

Would you like to show them for us? I would love to see them :pir-classic:

Captain Becker

Two: one is a ship with black sails, crewed by the damned, and captained by a man so evil that hell itself spat him back out...and the other is BB. Does the ship from IMTP count? If so, then 3.

Black Pearl

Part of RENEGADE RUNNER(in the process of buying parts to complete)

Next on my list is the Queen Ann's Revenge

Update to my previous post:

I was mistaken when I thought I had Renegade Runner and early Imperial Flagship. I do not have those, but am in the process of purchasing pieces for the early Imperial Flagship and Skull's Eye Schooner.

I also have added Queen Anne's Revenge and Black Pearl to the list.

Two one is the Imperial Flagship wrapped ready for Xmas and I got Renegade Runner yesterday in brand new condition :)

awww.... this thread again! Just to let you know, there are at least two thread like this on this forum from over the years - I am pretty sure I may have started one lol This one has much more participation though.

I found out recently that I actually have MANY more ships than I thought I had. I am thinking if I don't get a real job soon, I might start selling the fleet.

At the house I currently live at:

In box:

3 BBs,

1 new IF.

Built:

1 new IF,

One Skeleton Ship that my pirates have commandeered,

the Ork battleship, now crewed by merchant marines.

In storage:

In box:

3 RBR

1 SES

1 IF

1 Time Cruiser Vessel ready for refit

21 Of the Adventurers Junks

Built:

2 Adventurers Junks

3 SES

2 BSB

2 CC

4 or 5 RBR

3 AF

3 IF

1 RR

MOC Built:

3 Large hull ships

3 Small hull ships

2 Pirates JR hull based ships

I have the parts to build over 20 more ships of various caliber. We used to have mass fleet battles in my basement, now that I have no one to do that with, I am not sure why I am still collecting new ships once in a while. The New IF was just too beautiful to pass up on. I will probably get the POTC ships on deep discount if that ever happens. But, in reality, I am probably done buying ships for pirates other than one copy of the newest to come out. Always looking for figures though! I am slowly working towards building my colonial port city, but right now its looking more like a medieval port city since I keep using lego money on kingdoms, castle, etc... at least the two building styles are not mutually exclusive.

4 or 5 RBR

you don't even know if it's 4 or 5 ? :pir_laugh2:

You have a lot of ships, too many, maybe you can give some to me :pir_laugh2:

I'll try to collect my ships in one picture soon, I have between 6 and 11 ships, it's difficult to say since I have a lot of spare parts which I worked into moc ships :pir-wink:

Edited by Sebeus Iniwum

you don't even know if it's 4 or 5 ? :pir_laugh2:

You have a lot of ships, too many, maybe you can give some to me :pir_laugh2:

I'll try to collect my ships in one picture soon, I have between 6 and 11 ships, it's difficult to say since I have a lot of spare parts which I worked into moc ships :pir-wink:

If I don't have 5 the forth one is a MOC. I am trying to remember. I am 1200 miles from my main collection right now - and have been for many years.

Wow! I was so excited to get on this topic and edit my old post cause now I have added the ones I've been missing

I now have all 12 officially released pirate ship

Black seas barracuda

Caribbean Clipper

Skull's eye schooner

Imperial Flagship (old one and missing 2 pieces :( )

Renegade Runner

Cross bone clipper

Armada Flagship

Red beard's Runner

Brickbeard's bounty

Imperial Flagship 10210

and now

Black Pearl

Queen Anne's Revenge!

but skaforhire thats crazy! That's a lot of ships. I was regretting collecting these cause now I have to decide if I should make space to display them or disassemble and place them in boxes... can't imagine what your situation is lol

Edit: The only one to evade me is the little merchant ship from the Imperial Trading Post, I want it SO bad! But I cant find a decent price on ebay and the moment never seems right...

Edited by yys4u

but skaforhire thats crazy! That's a lot of ships. I was regretting collecting these cause now I have to decide if I should make space to display them or disassemble and place them in boxes... can't imagine what your situation is lol

Edit: The only one to evade me is the little merchant ship from the Imperial Trading Post, I want it SO bad! But I cant find a decent price on ebay and the moment never seems right...

Yeah, I had a big basement at one time, that's how we fought the battles, on the floor of a 30 x 20 space, with couches and stuff as "islands." I could never really display it. Even if I ever finish my port city, I could not display more than three or four of them I am guessing.

As for the small ship from the trading post, I remember about ten years ago people were selling kits of these without the sails (you could try to get the sails on ebay, or just make your own.) I have not seen them lately though.

Let's see, I have:

1 SES

2 BSB (and 2 partials)

2 RBR

4 Caribean Clippers ( 1 partial )

4 Renegade Runners

4 Crossbone Clippers

4 Imperial Flagships (old)

1 Imperial Flagship (new)

3 Brickbeard Bounties

4 Imperial Armada Flagships

Total of 29 ships and 3 partials (hulls, masts, etc)

I have a number of other smaller ships like Adventurer Junkets (3 of these) or large Viking ship (3 of these). Sadly, now QAR or Black Pearl yet... I have to sell off some old sets to make some money for the POTC line.

I'm very happy to have that ship, although its small it certainly is nice.

I made a moc out of it :pir_laugh2:

5767741398_4a1a846fef_z.jpg

Trading ship

It must be awesome to have so many ships but I can also imagine the space they must consume :pir_laugh2:

I'm very happy to have that ship, although its small it certainly is nice.

I made a moc out of it :pir_laugh2:

It must be awesome to have so many ships but I can also imagine the space they must consume :pir_laugh2:

That's awesome! I really like that trading post ship design and the smaller ships still are my most enjoyable builds. That being said, yes, having a lot of ships takes up a LOT of space. So mine aren't all built. Most are tucked away in plastic baggies or sealed set boxes. But I do have some of the largest up for display over my computer desk and in the garage.

6274 Caribbean Clipper

6271 Imperial Flagship

6286 Skull's Eye Schooner

Originally, I just had the Clipper and the Schooner, however the Schooner was just too darn awesome to not pull double duty, so I added the Flagship attacking it from the other side.