gearcs

(MOC) Showdown in Félice

indexed.gif

Hi, I present you my first moc on Eurobricks. Any comments welcomed default_classic.gif

Archibald, keeper of the lost chronicle secret, was kidnapped. Now, he is tortured to tell where the chronicle is. Kings of Arboria and Leon are trying to save him alive...

Brickshelf gallery

Flickr gallery

New features: cross vault of the catacombs (8th photo), angled roofs solution (20th photo)

5853624139_702728e3df.jpg

Nice kick off! Love your buildings :wub: nice minifig placing and interiors also!

Wow brilliant creation! I look forward to seeing more from you. I need some time just to take in all the details of this. :thumbup:

What an intro eh ? :grin:

AWESOMELY detailed and just simply beautiful creation 'gearcs' ! :excited:

I feel sorry the guy on the rack....oh, well he always wanted to be taller ! :smug:

Excellent design and construction there 'gearcs' and Brick On ! :moar:

Oh! My inspirational builder here on eb! :sweet: I have to say that Elm Castle is my favourite castle of all time (going little of topic here!) and Annin is so beautiful!

On topic then!: the build is packed with details so I sat a long time to study it! Love the minifigs posing, makes the whole moc come to live!

Great job!!

de Gothia

Wow, thanks for sharing with EB this fantastic build of yours gearcs! I'm very impressed with the overall realistic feel of this creation, particularly brought about by the color and surface variation of the walls and the ground. Extremely well done! :thumbup:

This MOC is eye-candy; I can't help but stare at it for a long time. I love how you made the sloping road and the architectural design of the building is quite nice. :thumbup:

Thanks guys! I´m glad you like it. But now, I must relax. Maybe I build something to CCC, who knows... :classic:

You have great details to all the major buildings I like the white in the river it looks good. The little cave cut-aways look good to especially the one with the gold.

This MOC looks really beautiful.

I really like the detailed roof and the the whole way with the stairs.

The figures too fit very good to the scene.

I would like to see some more detailed pictures then you have at your BS gallery til now.

The little scenes inside the house like the cave or the torturing room would be cool to see more detailed in the pics.

Tks for sharing,

- Aredhel