WhiteFang

Vote for your favourite Category B entries

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures

Series 4 Building Contest Voting

[Category B entries]

gallery_4229_64_9227.jpg

The Contest:

Hey everyone, the voting has begun! There is a total of 14 entries in Category B. Show your support over the next 7 days by casting your votes to support your favourite entry or entries! Voting will close on the 27th of June, 2011 at 1200hrs (GMT+8).

How does voting works?

At the end of the entry period, a posting topic will appear listing the eligible entries. Members who joined prior to the start of the contest will then be able to post how they wish to use their 3 points to vote for the entries they like best. A single entry may receive all 3 points, or the points may be divided between 2 or 3 entries, however the voter wishes, with the exception of voting your own entry. In the event of a tie, the Eurobricks Staff will made the final decision.

Please vote by placing the index number at the front of your opening sentence, followed by the entry description and the builder's name, and the given point. It's important to follow in this format.

Please note that cheating or rally your friends, co-workers, and whoever that is not active in Eurobricks but owns an Eurobricks account but wants to vote for the sake of voting in terms will be frowned and may or will be subjected to further inquiry.

Whom is eligible for voting?

- Eurobricks member registered before 5th May 2011.

- Eurobricks members registered on and after 5th May 2011 is not allowed to vote in this contest.

What do you stand to win?

After 7 days, the votes will be calculated and the top 7 vote receivers for each category will be declared the winners. Once they have sent their name/address to DarkFang. He will ship out their wonderful prizes. What wonderful prizes, you ask? Well, TLG has generously sponsored these new lovely minifigures from Series 4 while Eurobricks sponsored all handling/shipping costs.

gallery_2351_21_95014.jpg

Category B prizes [based on 1 complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4 set for 2nd to 7th place ]

1st place: A complete set of 16 unique LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 4 collection.

2nd place: A choice of 5 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

6th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigure from that set.

7th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigure from that set.

Click here to view the rest of the Rules and Discussion

These are the qualified entries for Category B

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

gallery_2351_154_15373.jpg 1) The Rivals (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by The Spark That Bled)

gallery_2351_154_19483.jpg 2) House Party (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by CorneliusMurdock)

gallery_2351_154_22765.jpg 3) House Warming Celebration (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Lord of The Fries)

gallery_2351_154_35426.jpg 4) World Tree (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by lisqr)

gallery_2351_154_20658.jpg 5) Cryostasis (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Darkblane)

gallery_2351_154_645.jpg 6) Lunchtime at The Column of Times (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by shmails)

gallery_2351_154_21574.jpg 7) The Laboratory Of Time (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Ninja Nin)

gallery_2351_154_19654.jpg 8) 16 figs in a beach house (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Cecilie)

gallery_2351_154_5595.jpg 9) The Brick Defenders' Brownstone: Under Siege (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by R66Y)

gallery_2351_154_9143.jpg 10) Ranking the Stars! (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by KristofBD)

gallery_2351_154_29764.jpg 11) The Minifig Museum (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Rolli)

gallery_2351_154_32320.jpg 12) TV Program Production Studios (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by gordongordon)

gallery_2351_154_37288.jpg 13) All minifigs from different era's landed somehow on a beach together (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by kciR)

gallery_2351_154_8150.jpg 14) Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

(Build by Oky Wan Kenobi)

Good luck everyone!

6) Lunchtime at The Column of Times (Build by shmails) 2 points ( great custom pieces!)

5) Cryostasis (Build by Darkblane) 1 point

Great build but it was the "paper boy" reference that did it for me default_laugh_new.gif

Good luck to all those that took the time to enter this category!

5)Cryostasis by Darkblane 1 pt.

6)Lunchtime at the Column of Time by Shmails 1 pt.

7)The Laboratory of Time by Ninja Nin 1 pt.

Good luck to everyone! :wink:

Edited by Pvt. Ryan

great

6) Lunchtime at The Column of Times (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) 1pt

11) The Minifig Museum (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) 2 pts

Wow there are some fine entries and great to see a wide variety here

5) Cryostasis (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) 2 pts

6) Lunchtime at The Column of Times (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) 1 pt

Good luck all :classic:

5) Cryostasis (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) 1 Point

6) Lunchtime at The Column of Times (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) 1 Point

11) The Minifig Museum (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) 1 Point

Good luck all (:

There's some great builds here, but only one of them has an idea behind it that is a decent explanation why all these figs would be in the same place.

All 3 of my points go to...

12) TV production studios by gordongordon

Once again it's super difficult, but these three are my favourites, one point each for:

5) Cryostasis by Darkblane

7) Laboratory of Time by Ninja Nin

8) Beach House by Cecilie

Great imagination by everyone. And it was surprising how many accessories from Brickarms etc. have shown up. Lots of room for improvement, TLG! :wink:

Edited by Miss Kyle

Some awesome creations, i give 1 point to each of the listed designs below.

1) The Rivals (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) - (Build by The Spark That Bled)

5) Cryostasis (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) - (Build by Darkblane)

7) The Laboratory Of Time (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) - (Build by Ninja Nin)

5) Cryostasis (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) (Build by Darkblane) - 1 point

6) Lunchtime at The Column of Times (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) (Build by shmails) - 2 points

I wanted to award originality and versatility when it came to the selection of minifigs in these custom collections, but naturally looks of both the figs and the structure mattered as well. These two got the job done best, in my opinion.

Good luck with the contest, guys!

5) Cryostasis (Build by Darkblane) 2 points (AWESOME!)

7) The Laboratory Of Time (Build by Ninja Nin) 1 point (STILL AWESOME!)

Tough choices and too few points but here goes:

5) Cryostasis (by Darkblane) 1 point

11) The Minifig Museum (by Rolli) 1 point

14) Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 (by Oky Wan Kenobi) 1 point

10) Ranking the Stars! (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)(Build by KristofBD) 2 points I liked his figs best.

14) Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)(Build by Oky Wan Kenobi)1 point for the presentation

5) Cryostasis (by Darkblane) - 1 point

7) The Laboratory Of Time (by Ninja Nin) - 1 point

11) The Minifig Museum (by Rolli) - 1 point

Bets of luck to all the entrants! :)

Great stuff. One point each:

#5 Cryostasis by Darkblane I like the structure even more than the minifigs

#8 Beach House by Cecille . Love the surgery and the Gingerbread Man

#2 House Party by Cornelius Murdock. Great figure set. I agree with your favorites

5) Cryostasis (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) 2 pts

8) 16 figs in a beach house (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) 1 point

congratulation for all entry

6) Lunchtime at The Column of Times (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

7) The Laboratory Of Time (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

11) The Minifig Museum (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

One point each.

Love the bowler hat. :thumbup:

One point each to the following.

1) The Rivals (Build by The Spark That Bled)

2) House Party (Build by CorneliusMurdock)

5) Cryostasis (Build by Darkblane)

Good luck everybody!

5) Cryostasis (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) (Build by Darkblane) - 2 points

7) The Laboratory Of Time (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) (Build by Ninja Nin) - 1 point

Good entries by all!

1 point each to:

5) Cryostasis (Build by Darkblane) - What can I say, my favorite entry, great idea, realization and nice photo-shooting! Also the figs are great!

11) The Minifig Museum (Build by Rolli) - The idea of figs is great and the diorama of this one is the strongest!

14) Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 (Build by Oky Wan Kenobi) - Nice figs but Leprechaun sure earned you my voice!

Great job and congratulations to everyone who found time and an idea to enter this category!

My votes:

No 7) The Laboratory Of Time by Ninja Nin

No 5) Cryostasis by Darkblane

No 8) Beach house by Cecilie

-Aredhel

One entry clearly stand out for me. So, this entry will get all three points.

3 point goes to: 11) The Minifig Museum (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry (Build by Rolli)

great details and the entry simply has that something little touch wich i like. Good luck to everyone!

Captain Becker

5) Cryostasis (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) - 2 pts

7) The Laboratory Of Time (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry) - 1 pt

Best of luck to everyone!

I give three points to

14) Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 (Eurobricks Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Entry)

by Oky Wan Kenobi.

I loved many aspects of all of them to be honest, but I would have bought more minifigures from this series - I really want 'The Fly!'

Edited by mookage