Nannan

Oasis

I've seen it IRL :smug: It is truly impressive - the pictures don't do it justice. I'm still trying to figure out the wheel mechanism... and the water movement is indeed mesmerising :wub:

Holy megabluck....

I have not seen many things that are as impressive as this creation. I love to look at the pictures, but I feel I need even more pictures of the creation - in close up so that I can appreciate the details even more.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I envy those who have seen it irl

Incredible! *oh2*

The amount of detail is mind-boggling. The whole MOC is one big feast for the eyes, I could just stare at it for hours. The use of lights to create the water effect is beautiful.

I find it incredible that anyone can take the pure chaos that is a quarter of a million bricks and organize them along such clean lines as to create this. :look:

To say that it is original would be an understatement, and to say it is well built, and masterfully motorized would be close to a heresy. My impression is that this is the culmination of the work of two of the best builders in the world.

Your cumulative imagination, artistic sense, and technical skills are a marvel to behold and I hope you will continue to wow us for years and years to come! :wub:

The word EPIC comes to mind, but then I think to myself, no, that's not enough.

Truly spectacular.

Sweet! I've been inspired and feel inadequate all at the same time though I do prefer to think of us humans dancing on the piled heaps of machine carnage at the end of the mechanized revolution.

Hello!

Truly a pleasure for ones eyes! :sweet:

The entire layout is tremendously well designed, and the perfection goes into every little detail you added. :classic:

What is really remarkable besides the great building style is the great concept idea itself! It's truly something unique. :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thanks for the comments everyone, a lot of people asked about the water effect, so I'll update this thread with a video in the coming two weeks. And for those who asked for more collaborations, Tyler and I have another one coming next week for Brick Fiesta, so stay tuned!

-Nannan

I saw how you did the water effect while you where setting up. Very ingenious!

The only sad thing was that the wheel didn't last the whole show.

Oh, and thanks Tyler for signing my event kit.

Thats so brilliant. And I live in Germany and will never have a chance to visit major events in the U.S. This moc would be a reason to go there ;)

Thanks Leo-J for bringing this back to the top. I had missed it and am glad I now got to see it. :laugh:

Great Work on this MOC. Job Well Done. :classic: