Sign in to follow this  
Guss

Steampunk Vehicles

Hi everyone ! It's been a long time since I posted something on EB or even answered to a post, but I watch a lot of things on the forum, I just don't take the time to answer.. cause I'm quite busy since I got a job.

But lately I'm on a steampunk mood, so I built some steampunk things and I thought it will be nice to share these creations with you.

There we go, all image are link to the model gallery:

L'aƩrocycle

A little flying machine, you can call it the steampunk flying solex.

C3A25B3F7718-145.jpg

The Skyhorse

Originally it was supposed to be a kind of zeppelin, but ended as a .. whale ?

148C75AF4EC5-153.jpg

This photoshop work was made by http://www.baronsat.net, as I was too lazy to do it.

It's motorized, so here is the crappy video :

Youtube

The A.T.A.R

It was a little challenge; build something whith 4 legs + steering, radio-controlled. I think it went well.

A.T.A.R stands for : "All Terrain Artillery Railgun" , yes, a steampunk railgun is kinda weird, that's why it's awesome.

A5CF4DA24C2A-143.jpg

Video, with super effect (ok that's bad XD ):

Youtube

Hope you liked it ! ^^

First one nice, the next two BEYOND AWESOME !

The giant air ship is a thing of beauty, cool cannons ! :devil:

And the walker....Star Wars meet steampunk ! :laugh:

Excellent work 'Guss' and Steampunk ON ! :grin:

Wowza! The first one is quite neat, but the second two are amazing! I do like the blimp thing better than the walker. I'm quite amazed that you got the walker to walk! :thumbup:

Wow, nice MOC's. The second is just so great. It looks really well done. Good job.

Can't wait to see more of your work

Edited by Blackknight112

I love these! The second one reminds me of the giant airship that the air-pirates had on TailSpin. The fact that it's motorized just takes it over the top.

Simply a wonderful collection of steampunk creations Guss! Each and everyone of them is wonderfully-done by my personal favorite is the Skyhorse for its excellent use of the inverted boat hull piece to create the blimp-like shape. Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone =^w^=

Looks like the skyhorse is the favorite ^^ I like it too, but there's many details I would like to modify, I'll see if I do so later.

Thanks everyone =^w^=

Looks like the skyhorse is the favorite ^^ I like it too, but there's many details I would like to modify, I'll see if I do so later.

I'm not sure if you've ever read The Iron Duke series from Meljean Brooks, but that's what this reminded me of. My son & I LOVE your steampunk creations! And that Airship is Awesomesauce! :laugh:

ahah thanks mate^^ just wait and see what I will post tonight now.. I think you'll love it^^

Edited by Guss

They are all sweet. But the Skyhorse is my favorite. I love the use of the upside down boat hull in the front. Nice part use. :sweet:

Nice steampunk stuff. Interesting walking functions on the last one. The skyhorse is definitely my favorite though. Is there an interior or just motors and such? I like the decorative bits on the front also. Interesting design of the side propellers, I happen to be using a similar idea for an airship also (Perhaps one day I'll finish it, its been sitting on a table for like 3 weeks...)

Daniel's Dad: thanks ^^ yep that was my little "challenge", use hulls for something else.. well, that's not exactly something else, but who cares!

brickmack: Thanks, I was planning to "maybe" make an interior to it but as it was just built for an exhibition, and I didn't have the time for details, I abandoned the idea of having one. and now it's totally destroyed, so it will never have.. but I'm planning to re-use this technique for another "airship", with interior. So maybe there will be one in the Skyhorse Mark II ! ^^

Hello!

This is an outstanding complement of steampunked vehicles! They are very inspiring and provide many nice steampunk building tricks. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher