Sign in to follow this  
Sylann

[STAR WARS] Obi Wan Starfighter

Hi

During Barriss Offee Starfighter building, I decided to build a better than the official one for Obi Wan

img5263c.jpg

Click on the picture to see more.

Hope you'll enjoy

Bye

Sylann

Good work. Just one side note: R4 is stored (wired into the fighter) to the left of Obi Wan. You just need the head to simulate this. The color scheme is innovative (and sticker application) is good, though.

Good work. Just one side note: R4 is stored (wired into the fighter) to the left of Obi Wan. You just need the head to simulate this. The color scheme is innovative (and sticker application) is good, though.

Hi

Yes I know but for me, the playabilty was a very important point and this is the reason why I changed the droïd position

Hi

Yes I know but for me, the playabilty was a very important point and this is the reason why I changed the droïd position

Ignoring accuracy for playability doesn't make the ship better. The rest of it is nice though.

Looks good! :thumbup: I like the way the wings look even if they're a bit thick. The color scheme is good lookin'.

Pretty nice work. The only major thing I don't really like is the nose; the stack of plates and tiles looks a bit too bulky.

Not in the Delta-7B.

Pretty nice work. The only major thing I don't really like is the nose; the stack of plates and tiles looks a bit too bulky.

Not in the Delta-7B.

You got me. :classic:

Admittedly i have not watched the comic series (and i do not plan to change anything about that).

Hi

During Barriss Offee Starfighter building, I decided to build a better than the official one for Obi Wan

*Snip*

Click on the picture to see more.

Hope you'll enjoy

Bye

Sylann

Nice. Is it a recolour of Obi's Delta 7b from the CW (did he have a ship in CW?), or is it meant to be the ship from ATOTC? Either way it looks great Sylann.

Nice. Is it a recolour of Obi's Delta 7b from the CW (did he have a ship in CW?), or is it meant to be the ship from ATOTC? Either way it looks great Sylann.

Clone Wars the series on TV now. This is a great MOC capturing the feeling of the Delta B. I think you did a great job. In ATOC he had the Delta 7 which had the droid head wired in on the left of the pilot.

I see this as a modified version of the Obi's CW Delta 7B more than anything else. Like your Barriss one, it's nice to see you exploiting the freedom of modifying the design to suit your liking.