Angeli

Lith My'athar

More awesomeness from you! That's great how you have the desk and floor meeting, like lava poring down a cliff face. As I said, awesome.

Great work. This is so ....

Here is a small idea for you.

After I played Oblivion I have build on of the gates to oblivion. Maybe you can employ my moc for your gigantic stronghold, for a much bigger gate than mine to the other worlds.

http://fortesisles.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/dscn8825.jpg

Edited by I Scream Clone
Please resize picture to 800x600 or less

Great idea, Hellboy :)

Next moc could be a big portal-gate, I will write this down and start building soon ;)

That will be a part of the new Drow town; this one is done, pictures are taken and the city is dismantled. I am just waiting for someone to stitch two photos in Photoshop (big and wide city, going on almost 9 square meters, almost 3 m high:) and remove background (volunteers are welcomed ;) more then 50.000 bricks, 200 minifigs etc ;) You can see "making of" in this topic

Here, preview of the things to come ;)

privju.jpg

Man it is coming along great so far Angeli! I will have a crack at the Photoshopping over the break when I get a spare moment or two.

Beautiful rendition of a Blacksmith.

Man it is coming along great so far Angeli! I will have a crack at the Photoshopping over the break when I get a spare moment or two.

Beautiful rendition of a Blacksmith.

thank you ;) photos for stiching: link to first one and link for second

FINALLY! :)

I've updated the first post ;) You can check out the whole presentation of this dark city here (first post of this whole thread)

All that work, building, photographing, tearing down, sorting (uh:)) and coding is finally in one post ;)

lith-myathar-thumb.jpg

This is an outstanding MOC Angeli! :wub:

The huge amount of bricks left me stunned and speechless! :oh:

The architechure of this castle is complex and harmonious with fantastic inner details! :blush:

The evil characters are beautiful ...the lights in your pictures are a nice touch! :thumbup:

Fantastic build 'Angeli'! This is awesomely huge and detailed! I love the work done with the translucent plates and wedges throughout. I really like watching this progress, keep up the great work default_classic.gif

This is absolutely amazing. So amazing I had to share it on Facebook. It looks fantastic. I love the lava flow and the huge steps that go down from the top level to the bottom. The colours are just fantastic :D Great Job :thumbup: :thumbup: :laugh::tongue:

This is a really well done castle. I found that there was a lot of minute details in the MOC that brought it to life. I especially enjoyed the pyramid at the bottom level of the model.

So it's finally done, huh.

It was great to follow the growth of this city and see it develop and you most certainly didn't disappoint at all. I've only glimpsed at the small photos in the opening thread, but those already show just how much attention you pay to every detail, regardless of it being an eyecatcher (like the ancient beholder) or a small feature hidden within the boundaries of the town (like the invading party of adventurers) :cry_happy:

Now I'm anxiously awaiting your next project to further increase the fame of the Drow within and beyond the world of Historica :grin:

If you'll excuse me now, I'm going to spend the next 5 or so hours drooling over the beauty that is Lith My'athar :wub: