Emperor Claudius Rome

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Oh dear God, The virus is spreading! *huh* It seems that the all the fans of this show are not only discussing it, but also making their profile pics ponies and their signatures. :look: I would talk about how weird it is to obsess over a children's show, but honestly I'm on a LEGO site. A fan-site for a children's toy so I don't think I have room to talk. :tongue: Oh well, I wont deny you of your passion. But don't expect me to join you!

@ComputerBug: Ofcourse not, you silly-filly. :wink:

I hope next season Zecora and Derpy get more interesting roles.

Oh, goodness this is still going.....12 hours was enough for this tiger ! :wink:

Ah, well everyone needs a hobby right.....oh, wait Lego is a hobby....then what's MLP ? :laugh:

A TV show. :grin:

Wrong, it's a super awsome TV show which has cute, adorable ponies in it as well as interesting stories and good characters. Not to mention the animation...

Unfortunately my laptop broke today.

Edited by Eskallon

Wrong, it's a super awsome TV show which has cute, adorable ponies in it as well as interesting stories and good characters. Not to mentio the animation...

Unfortunately my laptop broke today.

Go to the public Library, and just blast it. :laugh:

I like this story CNN published on it's site. It overlooked Bronies completley!

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/29/my-little-pony-parodies-katy-perry/

EquestriaDaily has themes for a day to draw and one of the last days was: Draw a pony that build something.

Then I saw this pic and it was so Cute that I wanted to share it with you.

ponyaday22.png

Dinky build a Lego muffin for her mother Derpy

So I watched an episode on my mobile phone of all places.

Party of one. - In which Pinky Pie loses her mind and almost turns into a borderline serial killer.

9ZPtS.gif

EquestriaDaily has themes for a day to draw and one of the last days was: Draw a pony that build something.

Then I saw this pic and it was so Cute that I wanted to share it with you.

[snip]

Dinky build a Lego muffin for her mother Derpy

Normally I wouldn't post in this thread, and let it be said first that I have no intention of becoming a 'brony', but I have to admit, that pic is pretty, well, cute. :blush: (just because of the LEGO, though, nothing to do with the ponies)

Well, this is certainly a strange thread. *huh* I watched about ten minutes of the first episode, and I can see why you guys like it so much. The animation is well done, the characters are adorable, and it actually has a bit of a story to it. However, I don't plan on spending my days watching multicolored ponies on Youtube. :wink: Sorry guys, I'm definitely not a brony!

Well, this show certainly is a virus, and it looks like it has infected me too. After reading this thread, I got curious of course, so I checked it out, and found myself liking it. I have watched all of season 1 now and have the strange yearning for more, even though I do still feel embarrassed watching this show, no matter how big the male fanbase is. But like some of EB's resident bronies have said, resistance is futile. It's indeed a surprisingly entertaining show thanks to its likable characters and good, clean humor and little emphasis on the girlishness of the subject matter. It even has some story arcs going on in it. But to be honest, I don't see how you can obsess about it as some people do. I mean, come on, it's not that special. The animation is just your above average flash animation (heck, I think even Kick Buttowski has better animation), the plots are super predictable, and it's corny out the wazoo. Then again, I suppose that's part of the charm of it.

But there is NO WAY this is better than Phineas & Ferb!

That said, I guess you can call me a brony, although don't expect me to change my avatar. I still have some dignity left. :laugh: My favorite character is probably Fluttershy, mostly because I can relate to her the most. I look forward to Season 2, even though I do not look forward to the continuation of the Cutie Mark Crusaders story arc which I find quite annoying.

See ya later, everypony. Pony Wan Kenobi signing out. :wink:

PS: I hope everypony has seen this by now. It's so awesome. :grin:

I thought this would have died by now....come on what about Chowder instead of silly crazied ponies fused with the Powerpuff Girls ! :laugh:

I thought this would have died by now....come on what about Chowder instead of silly crazied ponies fused with the Powerpuff Girls ! :laugh:

Yeah, me too. But like magical ponies, I have ways of making wishes come true... :wub: