Emperor Claudius Rome

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

We are independent of all. We are Bronies!

Plus, we have Megadeth on our Side

Really, I though it would have been Boy George or George Michael on the pink ponies side! :devil::laugh:

Anyway, my internet connection is refusing to download MLP off Youtube - oh dear, what ever should I do ? :sarcasm_smug:

Really, I though it would have been Boy George or George Michael on the pink ponies side! :devil::laugh:

Anyway, my internet connection is refusing to download MLP off Youtube - oh dear, what ever should I do ? :sarcasm_smug:

Wait. You'll be glad you did. :grin:

Wait. You'll be glad you did. :grin:

What ? which.........the download bit or the Boy George bit ? :laugh:

Goodness I'm having fun in this topic ! :devil:

What ? which.........the download bit or the Boy George bit ? :laugh:

Goodness I'm having fun in this topic ! :devil:

No, the watching it. Your gonna be speechless when you love it.

Anyways, pick which one you thinks gonna be your favorite.

The-Hub-presents-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic.jpg

Speechless, yeah.....I am right about now ! :laugh:

What's next Care Bears....the return of Smurfs ? :sing:

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi your my only hope ! :laugh:

Speechless, yeah.....I am right about now ! :laugh:

What's next Care Bears....the return of Smurfs ? :sing:

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi your my only hope ! :laugh:

Well, there is a new Smurf movie coming out this year.

And don't judge it. I have a picture to show you

Can't find the pic. But it shows that the show is most popular with men 13-30

What does this have to say about the show?

Edited by Emperor Claudius Rome

I have watched ten minutes of MLP, and without booze too ! :wacko:

It's the Powderpuff Girls all over again......I don't mind the little dragon dude in it...a bit of comic relief. :grin:

Oh, I think I need to watch some Ed, Edd and Eddy now to restore myself in my right set of madness ! :wall::head_back::drunk::cry3:

It's the Powderpuff Girls all over again......I don't mind the little dragon dude in it...a bit of comic relief. :grin:

Oh, I think I need to watch some Ed, Edd and Eddy now to restore myself in my right set of madness ! :wall::head_back::drunk::cry3:

Your strange concept that shows must be for boys or girls amuses me. So, if a bunch of girls watch Transformers, it's okay, but if a guy watches MLP, he's a laughingstock. DOUBLE STANDARD MUCH?

I watched a whole 23 minutes of one episode, I felt it had elements of Home On The Range in it with the humour. Not sure which age group it is targeted at or gender for that matter.

The jury is still out on this. :laugh:

But I do like my Stormtrooper pony - he rocks ! :laugh:

I watched a whole 23 minutes of one episode, I felt it had elements of Home On The Range in it with the humour. Not sure which age group it is targeted at or gender for that matter.

The jury is still out on this. :laugh:

But I do like my Stormtrooper pony - he rocks ! :laugh:

The show was supposed to be for girls 6-12, but the main audience is mostly guys 13-30.

Edit: Pony Generator!

...I hate being a party pooper, but it's a living.

This topic is being tolerated right now, but it's running the risk of being a spam pit. What makes this topic especially questionable is that its creator (and the person with most of the posts) is entering a Dark Age. So in short, have fun, have a laugh... but don't be surprised if this topic is killed soon.

3541037648_573a85ccf9_z.jpg

Ah, well......lock it then 'Siegfried'. I have grown tired of it already, back to Lego stuff for the tiger. :wink:

BOY'S CARTOONS RULE !

I'd agree with you on a wider scale, but if you narrowed it down to certain shows, I'd have to say that MLP is probably better then most. :laugh:

Oh, I know your in that Winx Club mob eh ? Well, then I'll send in Generator Rex and bunch of Jedi's to sort them out ! :tongue::laugh:

To be honest, I've never even seen winx club, and I don't like generator rex at all! Star Wars is still my all time favourite though.

esh, I hate the little dragon guy, he's pretty stupid IMO, and whats the deal with Ed Edd and Eddy? Is there even a point to that show?

So in short, have fun, have a laugh... but don't be surprised if this topic is killed soon.

Yeah, I wouldn't be suprised if this topic dies down like almost all the other topics in the culture and multimedia forum. But I'm sure we've all had some good laughs! :roflmao:

Yeah, I wouldn't be suprised if this topic dies down like almost all the other topics in the culture and multimedia forum. But I'm sure we've all had some good laughs! :roflmao:

And some fancy new avatars! :laugh:

BTW, just saw this, and I find it hilarious. It somehow fits perfectly IMO:

@ Emperor Claudius Rome: I hope you will not leave the lego. Maybe we can let get Lego a FIM license for next year. :wink:

@ SimonJedi: I had some problems with finding a small enough avatar for my profile here. Where did you find your one?

To get some good argument in this tread and not to much Pony is good/Pony is bad arguments, I think the new MLP show is for both genders.

And I find it good enough if some people don't like it.

We also could wish everyone was an AFOL, but that shall also not happen.

I've watched about 13 episodes of this series so far. The animation and writing in the show is pretty good. I'll be looking forward to season 2 next year.

LegoGalactus

What makes this topic especially questionable is that its creator (and the person with most of the posts) is entering a Dark Age.

I'm going to be 'that guy' and ask why this reason is questionable? I've not brought any LEGO in several months, so even though i still visit, I'm technically in my dark ages. Are you going to close threads from other Dark age or banned members as well? Lightningtiger was the one trolling/spamming. The rest were having some relevant if slightly weird conversation.

(Disclaimer: I interpreted your comment as 'Dark ages = Leaves the site = Relevant threads should be locked).

@wout. I just picked one, the site compresses the avatar automatically

Edited by simonjedi

I'm going to be 'that guy' and ask why this reason is questionable?

It's a guideline...

Posting, spam and off topic topics: Off topic posts can be great fun between friends, but they do run the risk of making a topic unreadable to other members. We ask you to try to stick to the thread topic. In most cases we are happy to leave this to your judgment, but we will step in if we feel you have gone too far. Posting in "old" topics is generally frowned on, but it's a complicated topic. Read here for more details on this. Remember: Eurobricks is a LEGO fan site, thus we want most topics here to be LEGO related. If you find you are posting mostly non-LEGO topics then maybe you have picked the wrong site.

(Disclaimer: I interpreted your comment as 'Dark ages = Leaves the site = Relevant threads should be locked).

No, it's not that. It's a case of;

Dark ages = wants to keep visiting EB to talk to old friends but doesn't have an interest in LEGO so he just comes here for off topic conversation.

This in itself is OK, but when people start making way off base topics like this so they can find fun on a site they no longer find fun it becomes annoying. The community forum is for active members to share off topic interests, it's not meant to be a major forum on EB. Right now Community is about the size of the Town forum, which is OK, but certainly not good. That's the issue here.

...The community forum is for active members to share off topic interests, it's not meant to be a major forum on EB. Right now Community is about the size of the Town forum, which is OK, but certainly not good. That's the issue here.

So if we just keep 1 neat thread about MLP FIM and not spam it with nonsical discussions it wil be good?

@ SimonJedi: Thank you! I will try it.

I'll be honest, I nearly crapped myself laughing when I saw this topic.

Nearly? You're a quitter.

...I hate being a party pooper, but it's a living.

This topic is being tolerated right now, but it's running the risk of being a spam pit. What makes this topic especially questionable is that its creator (and the person with most of the posts) is entering a Dark Age. So in short, have fun, have a laugh... but don't be surprised if this topic is killed soon.

3541037648_573a85ccf9_z.jpg

I'm getting back into my LEGO, actually. I haven't done any big MOCs in a while, but I'm doing some more building.

Anyways, back on topic. When do you guys think season two is going to premier? I'm pretty excited for it. Plus, considering the Brony Explosion of recent, you think they'll make some more nods to us?

First off, lets not question Siegfried he is omniscient when it comes to the boards. Everyone be sensible, take it seriously and don't get into arguments with Lightningtiger :tongue: and I am sure we can keep this topic here. Right Admins.

Anyways, back on topic. When do you guys think season two is going to premier? I'm pretty excited for it. Plus, considering the Brony Explosion of recent, you think they'll make some more nods to us?

I heard season two is coming back in Q4 of 2011. Production for the second series began in april this year and is set to end in December, however they intend to show some of the episodes before the very end of the production.

Edited by Eskallon

First off, lets not question Siegfried he is omniscient when it comes to the boards. Everyone be sensible, take it seriously and don't get into arguments with Lightningtiger :tongue: and I am sure we can keep this topic here. Right Admins.

I heard season two is coming back in Q4 of 2011. Production for the second series began in april this year and is set to end in December, however they intend to show some of the episodes before the very end of the production.

I'm slowly getting back into my LEGO groove again, in fact, this show was what oddly made me.

Anyways, do you think the quality will decline now that Lauren Faust is no longer executive producer? I know it wasn't all run by her, and there are a lot of other writers, but I heard she did a lot for the show..

Anyways, do you think the quality will decline now that Lauren Faust is no longer executive producer? I know it wasn't all run by her, and there are a lot of other writers, but I heard she did a lot for the show..

Well I am not sure what will happen. I hope that it is to the same standard but I do have a feeling that it is as good as it gets which means it can only go down. However as long as they keep the characters interesting and the stories exciting, it will be a success.