drakmin

MOC StarCraft 2 Technic Siege Tank

Will there ever be instructions for this?

The best way to convince him to make instructions for this model is to buy lots of copies of the instructions for his Snowspeeder model. :grin:

I never commented on this beautiful MOC... (Barman, you should be ashamed of yourself!!!)

This is the perfect combination of 2 of my favorite themes, Technci and Sci-fi :D

It is massive, well detailed and it works like the real one. 2 big thumbs up for this masterpiece!!!

Thanks for showing us more details on the working of the turret and track pneumatics.

I would also like to see photo's of mechanisme of the middle tracks and the outrigger / support.

Edited by barman

This MOC looks so "realistic" and good that I thought the first pic was real, of the tank in action :thumbup:

If you make instructions I think I will be forced by my love of lego and sci fi to buy them to buy them.

This is an 10/10 for this build dude don't know how you could possibly improve it , just amazzzzing

This is my all-time favourite LEGO Technic creation. You are quite talented, I tip my hat to your genius :) The mix of form and function is incredibly well done!!

Congratulations on being featured in Sariel's book "Incredible LEGO Technic: Cars, Trucks, Robots & More!"

Very nice artwork too!! Do you have a hi-definition version of it? I would love to print this on a big canvas on put it up on my wall :)

This is my all-time favourite LEGO Technic creation. You are quite talented, I tip my hat to your genius :) The mix of form and function is incredibly well done!!

Congratulations on being featured in Sariel's book "Incredible LEGO Technic: Cars, Trucks, Robots & More!"

Very nice artwork too!! Do you have a hi-definition version of it? I would love to print this on a big canvas on put it up on my wall :)

I would like this for my Lego room too!

+++++++++1

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ :-)

Instructions would be top

That is an incredible piece of engineering. Form and function in one perfect package. I tip my hat to you sir.

Look awesome, I'm a Big fan of SC. The siege tank needs some color on it and a decal, right now it looks like its apart of the Grey Terran.

GOT MECH?

Edited by Boxerlego

This tank is so awesome!! You should definitely make more futuristic models like this based on videogames and also your own creations!