Arigomi

LEGO City Stories announced

That´s going to be interesting how this game will turn out. Especially since there is no big licensing movie story behind it.

It was funny because, just a week ago, I was thinking how it'd be neat to see a non-licensed LEGO console game (unlike LEGO Universe). I would have hoped for something more story-y (like ALIEN CONQUEST, WORLD RACERS, PHARAOH'S QUEST, ATLANTIS, etc.), but a generic LEGO City theme would probably allow all those other themes to happen anyways (get on a LEGO City Boat to go to Atlantis! ZOMG, someone is drag racing down LEGO City Main Street! Oh no, the mummy exhibit at the LEGO City Museum is all verklempt! EekekK, aliens!, etc.). I just hope it's as good as that, and not just a bunch of minigames ported from their website ;)

I had high hopes for a game like this, finnaly be able to walk in a real Lego city and do all kinds of stuff, but the worst thing is that it won't be released to PC. Really what are they thinking by not releasing it to an operating system that almost everyone in the world owns?

I had high hopes for a game like this, finnaly be able to walk in a real Lego city and do all kinds of stuff, but the worst thing is that it won't be released to PC. Really what are they thinking by not releasing it to an operating system that almost everyone in the world owns?

For me to remain sane, I must treat this reply as a troll ;)

For me to remain sane, I must treat this reply as a troll ;)

Well it's just my opinion about the game, where I live we respect those thing :thumbup:

I didn't watch the video yet but the moment I read the title I was thinking the Grand Theft Auto series.

Interesting...

This sounds like a fun game, though the Nintendo-only thing will very likely deter me from buying it. I do hope the game turns out well and that some of the features make it into the licensed games, though.

What the hell is a wii U?

My thoughts exactly...

LEGO Grand Theft Auto? Will this be the first ever LEGO game targeted specifically at AFOLs? :tongue:

What the hell is a wii U?

My thoughts exactly...

I'm trying to decide if that was a serious comment. Wii U. Edited by Brickdoctor

I'm trying to decide if that was a serious comment. Wii U.

It was serious. I didn't know that the 'Cafe' had an official name.

Can't say I'm that fond of the design, which looks like one of those Leapfrog learning console thingies, but if you watch the video here, some of the new features look pretty good. Although personally I'd take a keyboard, mouse, joystick, or gaming pad without any fancy motion control over this any day.

Anyways, back on-topic.

I recently bought the LEGO City Police Prisoner Transport and I noticed that in the back on the instruction booklet, there was and advertisement saying:

LEGO CITY VIDEO GAME

From Autumn 2011

Does anyone know anything about this?

I recently bought the LEGO City Police Prisoner Transport and I noticed that in the back on the instruction booklet, there was and advertisement saying:

LEGO CITY VIDEO GAME

From Autumn 2011

Yes. See this topic.

It will apparently be released exclusively for the Nintendo WiiU (which won't be out until next year) and Nintendo 3DS (which I guess would be what it's released for this Autumn).

Yes. See this topic.

It will apparently be released exclusively for the Nintendo WiiU (which won't be out until next year) and Nintendo 3DS (which I guess would be what it's released for this Autumn).

That's a shame... I don't own either of those consoles, LEGO are really cutting down on their audience aren't they?

LEGO CITY VIDEO GAME

From Autumn 2011

Yes. See this topic.

Topics merged.