Bonaparte

EB Event Billund 2012

I'd also be likely to attend with family. Hopefully this time a certain Icelandic volcano won't force me to drive from Ireland!

Payments: We will (later) need to make a list of people per cabin and have one responsible for each cabin. This cabin responsible will get the full bill (to be paid in advance, max 14 days after booking) and will collect the money from his roommates. For each cabin responsible we'll need: name, address, email, tel nr, number of people in the cabin.

Even if it is too soon right now, you can sign me up for being a cabin's captain default_wacko.gif .

Hopefully that doesn't frighten anyone... default_laugh_new.gif

Even if it is too soon right now, you can sign me up for being a cabin's captain default_wacko.gif .

Thanks Doc :sweet:

I'm also volunteering for being a 'cabin responsible' when the time comes. As long as there are no snoring people in my cabin I'm fine :laugh:

If all goes well I will attend as well.

Had a real good time last event, so let's do it again :wink:

Hopefully that doesn't frighten anyone... default_laugh_new.gif

well i can see your point. however, you can only have a cabin's captain when all people who are in a room will actually show up. what if the captain pays for four, but only three make it to Billund? a captain needs some assurance that every one he/she paid for will come...

Well I will for sure be there again...

And this time in the middle of may will not be too cold ;-)

well i can see your point. however, you can only have a cabin's captain when all people who are in a room will actually show up. what if the captain pays for four, but only three make it to Billund? a captain needs some assurance that every one he/she paid for will come...

Well, I will take care of that for sure. :ugh::devil:

I'm afraid I can't attend in 2012, I may be in USA to at least the 10 of May.

I'm afraid I can't attend in 2012, I may be in USA to at least the 10 of May.

Hope you can still make it on Friday or Saturday. It was so nice having you around the previous time we were in Billund!

I'll be there! Great work guys on getting info about lodging etc so early. I'll start my minigolf training next week :devil: !

Shouldn't the captain go down with his cabin?

Shouldn't the captain go down with his cabin?

Doesn't he always? :wink:

The dates are perfect, I'm coming! Jay! :classic:

Just had a chat with my girlfriend, and she is fine with me joining the event. :classic:

Now that I have everything in order again, I finally can plan ahead again.

CGH, roadtrip?

I like the idea, mabye i'll sign up to in due time. Hope my new house is finished by that time.

Good news: we have been doing some checks with key people at LEGO to make sure our dates are fine for visiting Billund and it's all :thumbup:

So the dates are fully confirmed and fixed!

hi guys, being a very new AFOL and to eurobricks, i would love to turn up. I like to know if i am coming with my wife, can i get the whole chalet for myself? If yes, how much does it cost? Or is there an alternative lodging suitable for couples?

i am from singapore and hopefully the airfare isn't too expensive to denmark.

I like to know if i am coming with my wife, can i get the whole chalet for myself? If yes, how much does it cost? Or is there an alternative lodging suitable for couples?

Same question here, I'd really like to come but with my wife and kid (4 years old by then).

I saw on the camping website that we also need to buy a campingcard? Is that an extra cost per person or per chalet?

I like to know if i am coming with my wife, can i get the whole chalet for myself? If yes, how much does it cost? Or is there an alternative lodging suitable for couples?

Same question here, I'd really like to come but with my wife and kid (4 years old by then).

I'm checking this with the camping responsible.

I saw on the camping website that we also need to buy a campingcard? Is that an extra cost per person or per chalet?

Checking that one also.

Ah, I would love to come, but it's a long shot--my wife and I were thinking about trying to go to Rwanda next summer (it would be my second visit), and we probably couldn't afford two trans-Atlantic flights (or one, really, but people give money when one is going to Africa; not so much when the destination is Denmark :wink:. Still, we'll see. It would be wonderful.

hi guys, being a very new AFOL and to eurobricks, i would love to turn up. I like to know if i am coming with my wife, can i get the whole chalet for myself? If yes, how much does it cost? Or is there an alternative lodging suitable for couples?

i am from singapore and hopefully the airfare isn't too expensive to denmark.

I've rewritten first post of this thread based on the feedback I got from the chalet responsible. All answers should be there! Have a look :thumbup: