Jedi master Brick

Where we are proud to be British

I'll never vote, never have and never will. Its not that i'm lazy and can't be bothered I just have no wish to waste my valuable time giving power to some minted pillock that in return for my vote, will do nothing they promise to do unless they benefit from it! The Tories look after the rich, defo not me then! Labour ran the country into the ground and left us with huge depts and the LibDems are mainly pointless and serve no purposs at all so far as I can tell??? None of them have earnt my vote.

I'd much rather play with my Lego, it does what I want when I want. Give me a politician that does that and my vote is theirs forever! :laugh:

And just so you know, it's been fantastic and sunny down in Sussex all weekend! :tongue:

and the LibDems are mainly pointless and serve no purposs at all so far as I can tell??? None of them have earnt my vote.

And just so you know, it's been fantastic and sunny down in Sussex all weekend! :tongue:

What *huh*, the Lib Dem's are the power behind the throne, they've been controlling British politics for the past 50 years.

Bloody Southerners :hmpf_bad:.

:tongue:

Thats how much I know then! When anything political comes on the tv or there's a story in the paper, i'll quickly move on to the next channel/page just incase I learn something!

Stop ya moaning ya northerner, go eat a battered mars bar! :laugh:

You could always vote for one of the other political parties!

Personally, I support the Pirate Party UK because they're trying to reform copyright laws. They just need one of their members to be an MP so they can try to do so.

I can understand that and I do not dispute that. Personally there's something I dislike about all of the parties, none seem keen enough to push for more nuclear power.

Nuclear power is being pushed through. It's the only viable way of supplying power to the nation. Windpower doesn't generate enough and solar is a waste of time despite what eco scientists waffle on about. There's actually agreement across all the big three parties that nuclear is the clear winner. Three new nuclear power stations are in development as we speak. The reason everyone has gone quiet about nuclear is Fukashima's power station tragedy gave the general public the jitters. Nevertheless the commitment to Nuclear is strong and forging forward. Albeit very very quietly.

Edited by Brickenhead-town-dweller

I thought we were supposed to be proud? You're all going on rants?

Look on the bright side, immigration figures into Britain (of which I have none, but assume they are greater than 6) show that some people like it :D :thumbup:

They come for free national health service treatment then leave. However, Australians like it here, well London at least. Japanese, Americans and Germans do too. Liverpool in the summer is full of them. And Spaniards.

I like the Spanish. And the Japanese. They have good manners.

Nuclear power is being pushed through. It's the only viable way of supplying power to the nation. Windpower doesn't generate enough and solar is a waste of time despite what eco scientists waffle on about. There's actually agreement across all the big three parties that nuclear is the clear winner. Three new nuclear power stations are in development as we speak. The reason everyone has gone quiet about nuclear is Fukashima's power station tragedy gave the general public the jitters. Nevertheless the commitment to Nuclear is strong and forging forward. Albeit very very quietly.

Oh, are they? I didn't know this, thank you for informing me. All I've seen on TV lately (as in, the last time I watched it) they were just going on about building more windfarms while I groaned at that.

Once we are able to use nuclear fusion effectively it will be great.

Stop ya moaning ya northerner, go eat a battered mars bar! :laugh:

Yorkshire, not Geordie :laugh:.

Once we are able to use nuclear fusion effectively it will be great.

You mean when we can get more energy out tan we put in :laugh:. They should have spent all the Cern money on Fusion instead of the Higgs Boson which as no use whatsoever.

You mean when we can get more energy out tan we put in :laugh:. They should have spent all the Cern money on Fusion instead of the Higgs Boson which as no use whatsoever.

Yeah, that's what I meant by 'effectively'. :tongue:

For England, For Home, And for the prize!

It's a shame there is no frontpage celebration for St. Georges Day, just wait till the 4th of July, there will be some form of front page news about it since it's not really 'euro' bricks anymore seeing as most admins are Americans non-europeans, our holidays aren't much fuss it seems. :laugh: Anyway, We've always got this thread!

A little patriotic video for us Brit's!

England.png

For England, For Home, And for the prize!

It's a shame there is no frontpage celebration for St. Georges Day, just wait till the 4th of July, there will be some form of front page news about it since it's not really 'euro' bricks anymore seeing as most admins are Americans non-europeans, our holidays aren't much fuss it seems. :laugh: Anyway, We've always got this thread!

:laugh:

I've seen umm... no St. Georges Day stuff today at all.

:laugh:

I've seen umm... no St. Georges Day stuff today at all.

Me neither - well, one sign outside a pub. We celebrate St Patrick's Day more! At least we are proud to be British on this thread... (except I'm Australian!)

Here's me in a kilt... everything but the shirt and kilt are wrong though and it's missing a lot!

Aaroninkilt2.jpg

Well i'm voting UKIP. The three main parties have proven themselves to be not what we want or need. Mr Farage seems to be one of the few politions left who actually has a clue.

Don't do that.

This country is in a bad enough state as it is without giving racists more power.

I'd hardly call UKIP racist. They don't hate races, the BNP do.

Well they certainly don't like Europe.

We need more independents. But anything to remove the Tories with Lib Dem puppets Coalition.

Edit:2442nd post :classic:.

Edited by Mr Man

I am not proud to be British. Britain has gone down the plug-hole; it's not as bad as the US, and the culture is pretty good, especially the people, but it is definitely one of the lesser First World countries. I plan to immigrate forthwith. That is all.

Edited by Omicron Squad Leader

I am not proud to be British. Britain has gone down the plug-hole; it's not as bad as the US, and the culture is pretty good, especially the people, but it is definitely one of the lesser First World countries. I plan to immigrate forthwith. That is all.

Were to?

On the up side we have an NHS :thumbup:. Who else can say that :wink:.

On the up side we have used to have an NHS before the tories privatized and cut it.

Fixed for accuracy.