Sign in to follow this  
gerkenz

"The big naval battle" 2002

Hi, I'm very new in Pirate-MOCs but as I am sitting in front of my "Skull's Eye Schooner" I thought:

Have your seen our original Lego-Set-Pirates-Scene 4 years ago ? ;)

If not I would be glad to read some of your comments about it in 2006 ;-)

You have an impressive collection of pirate sets Mr. Gerkenz, you should post more here in the pirate forum. I don't really understand the story though.

Have your seen our original Lego-Set-Pirates-Scene 4 years ago ? ;)

If not I would be glad to read some of your comments about it in 2006 ;-)

I've just began to look at the pictures and what I've seen so far looks nicely presented. Mr Gerkenz, you say "our original Lego-Set-Pirates-Scene 4 years ago" so I'm wondering who else is included in that "our"?

Wow. That is alot of sets and a nice collection. Also, the way you set them up was cool and also, so was the background.

Most of the sets are belonging to stefan. - Stefan's Lego-Page.

At this time I was collecting classic castle sets - and he collected the pirate-stuff. ;)

Now he's building castle-sets, too - and I'm just starting to build pirate-related MOCS... ;)

First of all - I've finished a rebuild of the "Skull Eyes Schooner" in nearly mint condition. Pictures comming soon if you wanna see them. |-/

Next will be the "Black Sees Barracuda" - and then MOCs MOCs MOCs... ;)

Greetings

Kai

PS: please don't call me "Mr".. just Kai or gerkenz ;)

Gerkenz, (it kinda naked without the Mr) what kind of MOCs MOCs MOCs do you intend to build? Will they all be pirate MOCs or will you venture into other themes as well?

X-O gerkenz, I was just exploring that page yesterday, I was searching for pics of Egypt Adventurer sets on google and I found that website to be a very good resource.

For good pics of good old sets like the dessert adventurers and divers sets that I would like to buy a set of off Ebay sometime.

So Mr Oo7, you're saying that the images gives you a greater sense of what the set is like in real life and helps you decide if you want to buy it over eBay?

exactly

EDIT: Wow, that's the shortest post I ever made.......... D'oh I just ruined it.

exactly

EDIT: Wow, that's the shortest post I ever made.......... D'oh I just ruined it.

You actually bought anything based on the assistance that these images have supposedly provided?

Gerkenz, (it kinda naked without the Mr) what kind of MOCs MOCs MOCs do you intend to build? Will they all be pirate MOCs or will you venture into other themes as well?

I'm building an "Eldorado Fortress(6276)-like-MOC" and sure I'm building some more crusader-castles in the future... :-)

Gerkenz (without the Mr), if you're about could you give us an update on your "Eldorado Fortress(6276)-like-MOC"? Or point out a thread where you've given a recent update.

exactly

You actually bought anything based on the assistance that these images have supposedly provided?

Not yet, but I am planning to buy 5988 Pharroh's Forrbiden Ruins somtime in the future.

I Might like a divers set sometime too....