Sign in to follow this  
zeki

MOD: 7938 Passenger Train

I have decided to MOD my 7938, becouse the middle vagon seemed to short and due to the fact no doors ware present and this is the result:

vlak1.jpg

Foto of entire train, all 3 units are elongated and doors are added.

vlak2.jpg

Doors located at the end of each unit (they don't open). The ladder is made on the undercarrige.

vlak3.jpg

Elongated middle vagon.

vlak4.jpg

New design of the shorter boogie without ladder.

vlak5.jpg

Elongated standard boggie of he train, the ladder for easier acces.

vlak6.jpg

C&C Welcome

Nice job, zeki.

I've always imagined the original train has concealed flush sliding doors but I like your solution.

:classic: :classic:

It's certainly a nice mod, and you got a nice solution for doors here. :thumbup: Doesn't really matter IMO that they're not like the real train as AussieJimbo mentioned – even though I did them this way in my mod.

But I think it would look better if you'd add another red column between the double windows in the end units to get an even spacing throughout the entire train. (Or remove the red columns entirely and have a long continous window.)

It's certainly a nice mod, and you got a nice solution for doors here. :thumbup: Doesn't really matter IMO that they're not like the real train as AussieJimbo mentioned – even though I did them this way in my mod.

But I think it would look better if you'd add another red column between the double windows in the end units to get an even spacing throughout the entire train. (Or remove the red columns entirely and have a long continous window.)

Hmmm the continuos windows will probably look better, as for the reality I wanted to keep as much for the original, but still make it better. May I copy your window - the front side design?

And thanks everyone for all the other comments.

May I copy your window - the front side design?

Of course. Aren't we all giving each other inspirations here? :)