Sign in to follow this  
The Soup Nazi

Breaking News: Hoplites invade Main Street.

5797043537_df16176491.jpg

Boston, Massachusetts

Good morning America. This is Linda Dunch with breaking news. According to witnesses, hoplites, apparently from Ancient Greece, have invaded main street. A so called 'time machine' has brought them here, but scientists don't know how a time machine could have been in 44 B.C. So far nobody has been injured or hurt.

~

Just an entry for a contest on Flickr. :p

Additional shots can be found on my Flickr.

Edited by The Soup Nazi

apparently from Ancient Rome,

Hoplites were from Ancient Greece :wink:

Great MOC though, especially the time machine. Also very nice face choice on the Hoplites

Keep the Brick Alive

~Bayonet

Nice little scene.

If you had Romans, you could had them popping out of Boston Latin School. :laugh:

Nice little scene The Soup Nazi. I like the small details you've put in there (the brick built door looks really cool) and the time machine is pretty close to the real thing (wait...what? :wacko: ). Excellent choice of minifig heads, it delivers the scene's atmosphere and tension. :thumbup:

Indeed. :wink: I too was a hoplite during my military service (it's still an existing rank in the Greek Army - I wasn't using a spear though :laugh: )

Great MOC though, especially the time machine. Also very nice face choice on the Hoplites

Keep the Brick Alive

~Bayonet

Heh. Thanks for pointing that out. :p

The terror! Although, that woman looks oddly at ease at the scene. Also, your stoplight lights are reversed. It should be red, yellow, green, not vice versa.

The terror! Although, that woman looks oddly at ease at the scene. Also, your stoplight lights are reversed. It should be red, yellow, green, not vice versa.

I knew there was something wrong... oh well! :laugh: And I had to use that face because I couldn't find a screaming female face. :blush:

Excellent MOC 'The Soup Nazi', nice time machine.....you could do a whole series of invade Main Street using that time machine ! :grin:

Brick On 'TSN'! :grin:

Thats not going to be the case for long :devil:

This is a highly entertaining scene well done Captain Bayonet

This isn't my work. It was built by The Soup Nazi. :wink: