Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Picture Comment Challenge - Counting up the votes

My 3 points go to: Ed Boyd - It turned out that this was a really bad moment to pull a practical joke on Jack as he attempted to pull off the "Swords from the floor" trick that Barbossa and Elisibeth had used in Singapore.

I really can't imagine how hilarious this situation would be. Expecting the sword and getting the fish from between the planks in the floor! I only think that Jacks face expression doesn't suit it. Or maybe it's after he realized he's doomed and goes into a fish slapping rage ...

2 points for : Maellie Colombet - Jack to the zombies: "Who among you is the father of this fish? Worthy father, I admit, considering the sculptural scales of the offspring. Or married to a mermaid maybe? But please, spare me the image of this view, do not tell me that the Kraken was your partner..."

So silly it made me laugh :pir_laugh2:

1 point for : Ben White - Too late, Captain Jack realized that Zombie Pirates are immune to fish slaps.

Well, they really may be ^^

Cameron James Wright - after jack was attacked for his fish he made a premimter of fire to keep back the zombies. this is the day you almost stloe jack sarrows fish

:pir_laugh2:

Hemish Dekker Jack - I see why Orlando and Keira didnt come back for this movie - 2 Points

Mike Scafide Jack - "They say not to eat the flounder. It releases a toxin that... *shakes head* makes one *stares at Zombie* see things. Yes! Nothing wrong here. You can't *eyes bulge* Say, my green friend, would you be so caring as to hold on to my fish here, it appears I am on fire." - 1 Point

All the comments are awesome but i pick one:

Anita Eenink - Jack: 'You won't live to remember it, but a fight with Jack sparrow is as refreshing as a slap in the face with a wet fish'. 3 points

good luck to everyone

George Gundry - "...wait now... I signed up for It's a Small World!" + 1 Point

Cameron Tattersall - Jack: "THIS is what happens when you run out of rum!" + 1 Point

Merlijn Wissink - Jack says: "Guys! Let's barbecue!" + 1 Point

Andru T - Jack: "So long freaks, and thanks for all the fish!"

-2 points

:pir_laugh2: That is Krakken hilarious.

Entrepreneurs Buurtcomité - "A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in rum, now where's that rum ? anyone ?"

-1 point

Seriously, where is the rum? I bet some redcoat made off with it, er...

That was quite a proficient pirate poem. (say that 3 times in a row)

Cameron Tattersall - Jack: "THIS is what happens when you run out of rum!" - 1 point

Anita Eenink - Jack: 'You won't live to remember it, but a fight with Jack sparrow is as refreshing as a slap in the face with a wet fish'. - 1 point

Sergio Robledo-Maderazo ‎- [Jack raises the fish and slaps it upside the head ceremoniously.] "'Aqua de vida!' ... Hmm... Let's see... 'Parlay?"' - 1 point

2 points to

Andru T - Jack: "So long freaks, and thanks for all the fish!"

being a fan of that movie and reading this, made me really laugh!

1 point to

Daan Bargerbos - Jack: "Really guys: this fish is healthy, but wait for the kraken, it is even better!"

and for this, it really sound like something that the real Jack Sparrow would say!

Oliver Chappel ‎- " I'M SUPPOSED TO FIGHT ALL THESE BLOODY ZOMBIES.......WITH A FISH!?" 2 points

This made me laugh because it seems like something that Jack would say in a situation as ridiculous as this! It also explains why Jack has a look of bewilderment and frustration on his face.

Maellie Colombet - Jack to the zombies: "Who among you is the father of this fish? Worthy father, I admit, considering the sculptural scales of the offspring. Or married to a mermaid maybe? But please, spare me the image of this view, do not tell me that the Kraken was your partner..." 1 point

I also like this one because it is a witty response to the situation.