KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

These are the little eagles that I bought a box of 50 for $0.48 a piece ($24 total).

AC

11721210626_c6a9fc552e_c.jpg

Holy smokes, that's fantastic. All those Creator eagles, plus the Clone Trooper lieutenants for $24?! *oh2*

My own acquisition rate is painfully lagging as always, alas. I'm still playing catch-up with sets from years ago. Hence, I just finally got a 9492 TIE Fighter (along with a second copy of 5001709 Clone Lieutenant), and I'm currently awaiting delivery of a 9493 X-Wing Starfighter in my latest Shop at Home order. EDIT: The order arrived today, so now I have that. :)

These are the current (still available, more or less) sets that I want most, and still don't have at all; I'm going to try to get them all within the next few months, while they're still around:

10225 R2-D2

10188 Death Star

7965 Millennium Falcon

75014 Battle of Hoth

9516 Jabba's Palace

75005 Rancor Pit

75020 Jabba's Sail Barge

75011 Tantive IV & Alderaan

75009 Snowspeeder & Hoth

3866 Star Wars: Battle of Hoth

75010 B-Wing Starfighter & Endor

... plus additional copies of the TIE Fighter and the 75003 A-Wing Starfighter, if I can manage it. We'll see. The three Planets sets and the board game will obviously be tough for me, since I live in the US where they weren't released, and of course they're all starting to go away now anyway. 75014 is also sold out from the US Shop at Home; I'll have to get it from a brick and mortar LEGO store or TRU or something. I hope I can make it.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Most recently I bought 75005 Rancor Pit & 75015 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid - some nice parts I was after in that one and at half price, I couldn't resist.

I've just ordered 1 x 75011 Tantive IV & Alderaan and 4 x 75010 B-Wing & Endor from amazon.de at just over €8 each and only around £4 postage to the UK I thought it was worth it, especially as S@H seems to have sold out of the B-Wing. I desperately need the Snowspeeder and Hoth now!

just got hold of the 75015 corporate alliance tank droid, 75004 z-95 Headhunter, 7516 homing spider droid and the Yoda desk lamp.

Found the 2013 AT-TE at Fred Meyers on clearance for $62.00. Initially I wasn't going to get this set, but I couldn't pass it up at that price. I also got the City Logging truck, and Creator Furry Creatures.

After my post yesterday I decided to ask a mate in Köln whether he could pick up a 75009 Snowspeeder and Hoth from the Lego store. Just had an email to say he's got one, and for only €9! I'm proper chuffed about this :sweet: .

I've found it quite frustrating that the Series 4 Planets (imho the best series) has been so damn hard to get hold of.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff.

2x LEGO_9489_Endor__4efbfb3d03253.jpg

1x LEGO_8083_Rebel__4b274d1d9d4d3.jpg

4x LEGO_950918_Rebe_5130a02bef5c3.jpg

1x (set of 10) LEGO_Sniper_Gun__4eaa5786787c4.jpg

And 3 grey baseplates :)

Edited by Kelso

75006 Jedi Starfighter & Kamino.

At 5€, I had to stop myself from getting more than one. :grin: Apparently this one, the Tantive IV and B-Wing really don't sell.

I bought the AT-TE for a cheap price on gumtree.com and its a really cool set and I got mace windu in it!!! Its a little short compared to the other AT-TEs but I still love it and I really think its the most accurate model to date.

75006 Jedi Starfighter & Kamino.

At 5€, I had to stop myself from getting more than one. :grin: Apparently this one, the Tantive IV and B-Wing really don't sell.

kamino!!!! If my memory serves me correctly lego hasn't released a kamino set yet?

I bought the AT-TE for a cheap price on gumtree.com and its a really cool set and I got mace windu in it!!! Its a little short compared to the other AT-TEs but I still love it and I really think its the most accurate model to date.

kamino!!!! If my memory serves me correctly lego hasn't released a kamino set yet?

actually lol sorry its a mini set which kinda sucks because we are still waiting on a kamino full sized set.

Found the 2013 AT-TE at Fred Meyers on clearance for $62.00. Initially I wasn't going to get this set, but I couldn't pass it up at that price. I also got the City Logging truck, and Creator Furry Creatures.

wow thats a good price!! Was that in australia?

I just got these: :grin::tongue:

[snip]

The rest will arrive Monday by mail.

hey is the wheel bike better than the first version from 2005?

I recently purchased the sailbarge and gunship for $89.99 each at the online target shop. I can usually find good deals online. I try to avoid going to stores on Black Friday for fear of being trampled over by crazy consumers.

what is black friday? I'm from Australia and never heard of it. Lol is it like massive percentage savings on lego? Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images.

I finally managed to pick up Jabba's Palace and the Rancor Pit. I have to say I love these sets.

I wasn't planning on getting the sail barge at all but after building the palace I may just have to. Looks like Tatooine themed sets are going to be a thing for me.

Purchased Palpatines Arrest. Super excited to get it! Very excited for the cool mini figures. :D

Also for those that don't know, Palpatines Arrest is going to retire soon. Which means, once the quantities of the set are gone, there gone, no more are going to be made. So if you want the set I would hurry up and get it!

This one is a must!

Got it with a good price. 25% off

11359489245_2f39c3e8c8_o.jpg

I'm planning on getting that when the 2014 lego sets come out in march.

This one is a must!

Got it with a good price. 25% off

*snip*

I really want that set. Can't wait to pick it up!

EDIT: is it stable when it rolls?

Edited by Sir Brickalot

My most recent purchase is this little one (30% discount):

75010-LEGO-Star-Wars-Planets-Series-4-Endor.jpg

Only need the other 2 Series 4 Planets and I'll have them all.. :)