KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Bought a few retired sets at the same time.

Battle of Endor 8038

AT-AT 8129

UCS Imperial Shuttle 10212

Also bought an additional used AT-ST from the 8038 set that I plan experimenting with for mod purposes.

For those wondering, the shuttle set me back 370.00 USD after shipping. Hey, at least the lack of California sales tax on the purchase helps marginalize the premium I paid.

Finally bit the bullet and bought the Death Star 10188 before it's gone and on a separate order, got Jek-14's starfighter and the new advent calendar. Getting two clone lieutenants :classic:

My SAH catalog came in the mail yesterday with a 10% off coupon on the back cover, so I jumped on the train to Water Tower Place and picked up a Sail Barge. Got a free Clone Trooper and a little hippie van, too!

The Sail Barge completes my current Return of the Jedi collection- now it's on to Geonosis, but not till October. Looking at around 600 points for that haul!

We got our catalog the other day and I hinted to my wife that the 10% would be well used for the Ewok Village, so we should take a drive to Schaumburg.

Something_awesome: Good pickups, the Imperial shuttle and battle of endor are the must have sets for all star wars fans!

RitzBrick: The death star is a brilliant set to get right now seeing there's a possibility it might retire because of the ewok village.

Picked up these two sets today. Gotta have my matching Boba and Jango Fetts!

75013 Umbaran MHC (Mobile Heavy Cannon)

75015 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid

Had to get a 2nd mini VW T1 camper because I gave the 1st one away. Now I get one of my own to match my big VW T1 camper, and I get a 2nd Clone Trooper Lt. Yay!

A few days ago I received the 10188 Death Star and 9516 Jabba's Palace. I never understood why the Death Star is so popular but now I do. It is amazing :wub:

Finally pulled the trigger on some LEGO purchases...

Elite Clone Trooper & Commando Droid Battle Pack 9488

Droid Escape 9490

Gold Leader's Y-wing Starfighter 9495

Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas 75000

A-Wing Starfighter 75003

Corporate Alliance Tank Droid 75015

Duel on Geonosis 75017

Republic Gunship 75021

Edited by TitanArch

Speaking of Death Stars bought another 10188, used for $280 shipped.

Nice price. Was it 100% complete, minifigures and all?

A Jabbas Palace came home with me! wife is learning the hard way not to take me grocery shopping!

Hoth echo base is on its way in the mail.

I recently got a few sets, but one of the highlights is the new Eta-2, Vader's green one. Thouhg now it's not Vader's. Nor is it green. :P

I'm trying to get caught up on all the stuff I want, and placed a Shop at Home order a few days ago made up mostly of smaller Star Wars sets I hadn't gotten around to yet despite their prices. My order arrived today, and included one of each of the following:

9490 Droid Escape

9679 AT-ST & Endor

75007 Republic Assault Ship & Coruscant

75008 TIE Bomber & Asteroid Field

850634 R2-D2 Keychain

5001709 Clone Lieutenant

Went to our local mall and found the Planet Series discounted for 7 €! Bought the Tantive IV, the B-Wing and the Republic Assault Ship! Great deal!

I just bought the 75003 A-Wing Starfighter and 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge. The A-Wing is swooshable, accurate, and sturdy. Other than the extreme amount of stickers (I irritatingly didn't line up the front two stickers well), it's a solid set. Jabba's Sail Barge is a lot better than expected. Having collected the other 3 sets in the unofficial "Jabba" line of sets, this was a must buy, though upon initial pictures, I was disappointed to say the least. But having built it for myself, I can say that like the Back to the Future set, the angle portrayed on the box art is awful. The actual set is amazing: the front looks perfect, the sails are nice, everything just looks great. My only reservation is the deck, which can get cramped at times. I would say check this set out, but be forewarned that it will not look complete without the 9496 Desert Skiff.

Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter - I needed something to swoosh against my Geonosian Starfighter, and with almost seven pounds off, this fit the bill.