KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Hi

Naboo Starfighter 7877, disounted from 49,99€ to 39,00€. Yesterday they had additional 10% off on all toys. So 35€ for that set is ok ;)

Dino

Recently picked up the following Star Wars sets from a Canadian seller. All are in awesome condition, 100% complete with mini-figures, including the boxes and instructions, save for the Imperial Dropship which did not have a box.

7667 Imperial Dropship

7201 Final Duel II

7127 Imperial AT-ST x2

4483 AT-AT (Black Box)

10123 Cloud City

7113 Tusken Raider Encounter

I was able to get all the sets for $470.00 shipped. I think I made out rather well, although the wife may think otherwise...for now.

Edited by ISDIronClaw

10123 is worth almost that amount by itself. (Cheapest used and complete set on BL is $450.) 4483 is another $150, and the Tuskens are somewhat rare, having been in a cheap set but never appearing again.

Obligatory sorry for bad phone quality.

DRus34Yl.jpg

Recently picked these all up in Gibraltar, found a small toy store where they had a couple of 2012 SW sets, a little bit of Ninjago and City sets. Though what I did find was the old 2010 Slave 1 set to my surprise! Quite the rare find, the box was quite dusty and worn-out indicating it's probably been there for a while. I wasn't originally going to buy anything on my trip as I'd already spent a tremendous amount of money on lego this month, but seeing as this would probably be my only ever chance getting this set for it's original price (which is still quite horrible overpriced, 570 pieces for 99,99 Euros) I bought it after spending 45 minutes trying to decide.

Recently picked up the following Star Wars sets from a Canadian seller. All are in awesome condition, 100% complete with mini-figures, including the boxes and instructions, save for the Imperial Dropship which did not have a box.

7667 Imperial Dropship

7201 Final Duel II

7127 Imperial AT-ST x2

4483 AT-AT (Black Box)

10123 Cloud City

7113 Tusken Raider Encounter

I was able to get all the sets for $470.00 shipped. I think I made out rather well, although the wife may think otherwise...for now.

Yeah, that is a fantastic deal! I'm jealous you've got Cloud City, that's a rare and expensive set. Where did you find this Canadian seller?

I bought the May the 4th Han Solo minifig sealed from eBay for £10 :wub:

I plan to pick up the A-wing and Battle of Hoth sets within the next month, as I'm very far behind on my 2013 purchases (I haven't bought any of the sets yet!) :cry_sad:

The Episode II sets from this summer line (along with the Sail Barge) made me realize exactly what I was missing this year if I didn't buy anything :blush:

Yeah, that is a fantastic deal! I'm jealous you've got Cloud City, that's a rare and expensive set. Where did you find this Canadian seller?

He actually found me. He shot me a PM on FBTB asking if I was still in the market for a Cloud City set. Apparently I had posted on thread on the forum looking for one, which I do not remember doing. Anyway, I had already bought one the beginning of this year, but I figured I could haggle with him and see what I could get. Come to find out he was selling a bunch of Star Wars sets from 99-04, so I picked a few out that I wanted and offered him a price, which he accepted. He was awesome to deal with, super fast shipping too. I do not need two Cloud City's, so I am planning on selling the first one I got.

Yeah, I was pretty happy, I have been wanting the first AT-AT, so now I have all three models. A lot of collectors say the first one is the best one, although I do love my motorized AT-AT.

Grabbed Darth Malgus off ebay. I've wanted the fig since it was released, but could never justify buying a $120 set for one fig.

Grabbed Darth Malgus off ebay. I've wanted the fig since it was released, but could never justify buying a $120 set for one fig.

I have a few of them, and they are by far one of my favorite mini-figures and a must have for collectors.

Copped last years advent calender, been needing the snow R2 for the collection :classic:

Edited by Brickmamba

Nabbed the last UCS B-Wing from the lego store this afternoon, got a hotdog stand 40078 with it too.

I just ordered a bunch of new EII clones of Bricklink- a dozen pilots, miscellaneous officers and NCOs, and a platoon or two of standard clones.

Duel on Geonosis and corporate alliance tank droid (ep2 version) due to my birthday on the 1st July, I'm hoping to pick up the cw barc speeder or 2013 maul mandalorian one next.

Caught some on sale:

7961 Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator

3x 75000 BP

3x 75001 BP

2x 9500 Sith Fury Interceptor

At reasonable pricing, spending money on LEGO and buying multiples really didn't hurt.

Wednesday, I picked up the AT-RT, The Kamino and Corucant Planet sets, and The Brickmaster book (2010).

I also got a Count Dooku watch, for the minifig.

the new UCS X-Wing... two weeks ago it was UCS Super Star Destroyer :]

Can't resist the BARC speeder. It was a Kmart exclusive in my region and won't be on sale/clearance anytime soon so I gave in. :wacko::wink:

Edited by Esurient

Recently bought 10227 and had a blast putting it together. The 10221 just arrived in the mail today... now just trying to work out how to explain it to the wife :)

Finally got the Tantive IV 10198 off of eBay. A collector was selling it for some reason, only displayed. Complete with minifigures and instructions (no box, but no biggie). Got it for a decent amount under what BL has used/complete ones for.

Can't wait to build it!

I got the Gold Leader Y wing in Berlin recently for 35 euros - discounted from 50 which is a bargain compared to the UK price. Looking forward to building it with my kids and then hanging the X wing, Y wing and Tie from my study ceiling for full on Star Wars IV action

I bought a 2009 AAT from bricklink a few weeks ago for $50. It's a very nice set and I would highly recommend it for clone wars fans that don't have the set.

Clone Officer collection. :laugh:

Well... technically one isn't an Officer, per se. Nice job on snagging the LT, though! Fingers crossed that he'll be in a regular set sometime soon.