KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

After attempting to drive to my parent's house for christmas and turning around 2 hours into the trip due to a snow storm, I was passing through Walmart and decided Santa was going to get me something fun for Christmas. I picked up the Sith Interceptor, and had a wonderful time building it Christmas day.

Picked up Jabba's Palace for £59 at tesco. Personally I think that's about right price-wise anyway, but I'm just tight with my money!

I just bought the republic frigate for 850CNY online. It was the cheapest I could find, I'm not sure of the exchange rate at the moment.. I think 130-140 USD or something.. How much does it sell for in the US? anyway I haven't opened it yet-too busy. but later today I will :) Can't wait!

I just bought the republic frigate for 850CNY online. It was the cheapest I could find, I'm not sure of the exchange rate at the moment.. I think 130-140 USD or something.. How much does it sell for in the US? anyway I haven't opened it yet-too busy. but later today I will :) Can't wait!

It sold for $120 USD, and S@H lists it as retired now, so that sounds like a pretty good price. (based on what I know of LEGO pricing in Asia; I don't know what the usual increase or decrease in price is for you)

I went and bought two more 75001 BPs and am aiming to buy many more. I'm looking forward to having a little Republic army and stuffing my diplay shelves with Sith troopers. The Infiltrator and the Fury Interceptor are pretty big, though. I haven't even built the models yet, but I'm pretty sure I can fit them all on two shelves, I hope. :sceptic:

Just picked up Hoth Base, 7879, from Toys R Us here in Canada for $59.97... which is 50% off Canadian MSRP.

I haven't put it together yet and it was honestly a set I hadn't planned on getting but at half price it was too good to pass up! :classic:

Edited by thedrivingcat

Just picked up Hoth Base, 7879, from Toys R Us here in Canada for $59.97... which is 50% off Canadian MSRP.

I haven't put it together yet and it was honestly a set I hadn't planned on getting but at half price it was too good to pass up! :classic:

Lucky! :laugh: The price is pretty much the only thing keeping me away from that set. I don't know how many times I picked it up and thought,"naah, too much". I will be getting the Hoth battle so maybe I'll get lucky too.

Picked up the new A-Wing, Z-95 and two of the AOTC battle packs. Very happy with all of them. The A-Wing, while similar to the Home One version, is very nice and slightly better. The Z-95 is bigger than I expected, and is a lot more swooshable than the ARC-170. Also, Krell is outstanding. The two Bps are nice, and I combined the two command centres to create a larger, more movie accurate command centre. The Droidekas are the best they've made them yet. I can't wait for the summer wave with all the new AOTC stuff!

The two Bps are nice, and I combined the two command centres to create a larger, more movie accurate command centre.

I'd be curious to see how you combined the command centers; I've been curious about doing that myself.

Edited by The_Chosen_1

I purchased 2 battle packs for 40% off at TRU they accidently misprinted the special pricetag. I also purchased the malevolence, 75000, 75002 and the geonosian cannon from brick link just waiting for it to ship

I think I went a bit nuts this year..

Since Xmas including gifts: Jabba's Palace, Death Star, Republic Striker, Fury Class Interceptor, Malevolence, Elite Clone Trooper & Imperial V-Wing

Double ups due to miscommunication from the wife to my mum were Elite clone trooper pack (built), Twin pod cloud car & Bespin and Sith Nightspeeder (still have these two in boxes)

None of the new sets have been released in Australia yet, but series 3 and 4 of the Galaxy and the Rancor Pit are currently sitting in the shopping cart on S@H

Edited by Fenaughty

chinese new year is coming soon, which means three weeks off for me as a teacher. I ordered pre vizsla's ship along with the mandalorian BP, the tie defender, plo koon's starfight, th solar sailer and a clone BP. Should all be arriving any day now. Can't wait!!

I finally bought 9492 TIE Fighter and i must say i am disappointed. The Minifigs are fine, shame the TIE pilot and Imperial Officer didn't get guns. R5-J2 is nice and goes a long nicely with the two other R5 units from the X-wing and Y-wing. The Death Star Trooper is also nice love the new helmet. The price i paid was $88 reduced from $99 from Myer (got the price down buy getting a price match with the price of Kmart's). I am not happy with paying that much i would happily pay at most $60 no way i would pay $99. The set is a was abit of a let down. The only play features are the new opening cockpit which is nicer than the old piece and the flickfire missiles, ok so it is a TIE fighter so it doesn't have anything really cool about it in the first place so i think TLG should of included some other stuff like a Stormtrooper and some piece of hanger equipment really anything would be fine and would improve the lack of play features, Then maybe i would be happier paying the $88. And compared to the new 9493 X-wing and 9495 Y-wing which are great sets it really doesn't compare to them.

(All prices are Australian Dollars)

Edited by MandaloretheLesser

I just picked up the most recent versions of Millenium Falcon and Slave 1. I know they are old models now, but I have only recently gotten into Lego Star Wars, and really wanted those older sets. I guess from this point on it will be about making custom models.

Thanks to a browsing of the Aussie sales forum, I saw Big W reporting to have the 2013 sets finally.

75005 - Rancor Pit $88 (Aussie dollars)

75007 - Republic Assault Ship & Couscant $14.86 only one of series 3 they had

75000 - Clone Troopers & Droidekas - $18.72

I came across the BARC w/ Sidecar at Walmart today and decided to pick it up. I just couldn't resist the awesome new Rex minifig!