KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I recently purchased all Star Wars sets from classic series missing the following:

7264 Imperial Inspection

10018 Darth Maul

10026 Special Edition Naboo Starfighter

both not classic but still want them ;)

10019 UCS Rebel Blocade Runner (Tantive IV)

10123 Cloud City

10129 UCS Rebel Snowspeeder

10134 UCS Y-Wing Attack Starfighter

10143 UCS Death Star II

10179 UCS Millenium Falcon

Jabbas Palace and the V-19 Torrent Starfighter from 2008. Hopefully will be buying the A-Wing on January 1st.

Just bought the following sets from S@H

1) clones vs droidekas battle pack

2) Old republic battle pack (x2)

3) The latest hoth set

4) 501st AT-RT

5) corusant planet

6) asteroid "planet"

Lol bought using £116 of my Christmas money... Wait I only had £115 in Christmas money... Lol

Just bought the following sets from S@H

1) clones vs droidekas battle pack

2) Old republic battle pack (x2)

3) The latest hoth set

4) 501st AT-RT

5) corusant planet

6) asteroid "planet"

Lol bought using £116 of my Christmas money... Wait I only had £115 in Christmas money... Lol

The planets are available for purchase? O_O

Yes if they weren't 1) it wouldn't be on the website or 2) it would say they were out of stock

Here in the states Target is the only store retailer listing the asteroid belt planet. Just my luck out of stock. Just to be clear, I've been checking online retailers a few times daily. I approached searching the best way I could.

Here in the states Target is the only store retailer listing the asteroid belt planet. Just my luck out of stock. Just to be clear, I've been checking online retailers a few times daily. I approached searching the best way I could.

Is it not listed on Lego's shop @ home web page?

Jabbas Palace £59 from Tesco Express, shelves full of them and many other half price sets..

Edited by r74

Is it not listed on Lego's shop @ home web page?

I'm not sure. I go to the shop portion of Lego and look through all of the SW items. Not there. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what Shop@Home is. :/

I'm not sure. I go to the shop portion of Lego and look through all of the SW items. Not there. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what Shop@Home is. :/

In the shop portion did you go to the what's new bit and select star wars from the list which narrows down your search?

^ edit just checked the US shop at home planet sets aren't on the website yet so guess britians lucky :) lol (sorry fir double post but um it seems I cannot edit my previous posts yet)

New models are not in every country yet. If you browse though Lego store and change the countries you'd see the difference.

I was able to pick up the Rancor PIt today at my local Target! I LOVE the set, it's a great addition to anyone's lego star wars collection, even if you don't have Jabba's Palace.

Edited by North Lego Star

My Father-in-Law gave me the Sith Interceptor for Christmas, but I already had it. Thankfully the folks at the LEGO store took it back, sans receipt, and I was able to pick up the Rancor Pit. I wanted Palpatine's Arrest, but they were out. I'll order that when Lego has free shipping again.

I got the X-wing today and I love it!!!

Sweet! That's my next build after I finish my y-wing. I'm glad to hear good things about it!

Just finished building Jabbas palace that i got at half price from a supermarket new year sale - same as r74's post above :classic: . Great set but no way would i have paid full price for it. Its gonna look good with the desert skiff that i got a few months ago.

I bought a Clone vs. Droideka Battle Pack today. Its a pretty nice set and I have to admite I really like the Phase I Clone Troopers!

Nice! It looks really nice for building armies! :grin:

1 quick question too are these new helmets like TCW ones "clip-in stuff wise" (Like putting a visor on it) :blush:

In the past couple of weeks I've gotten the following

Echo Base

Battle of Hoth

Barc Speeder with Sidecar

AT-RT

A-wing

Desert Skiff

Rancor Pit

Clone Troopers vs Droidekas

Chances are good I will be getting the Tie fighter and Headhunter tomorrow.