KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I got the 10212 UCS Imperial Shuttle on amazon while it was 20% off.

Also purchased Jabba's Palace and the Skiff sets as an Xmas gift for my nephews.

Got my Christmas present from my brother a day early. 7879 Hoth Echo Base. It's a set that I would never buy with my own money but would gladly accept as a gift (which I did)! Lots of great figures and should fit in nicely with my growing Hoth battle display.

Crossing my fingers that Santa leaves some more Star Wars sets under the tree this morning! :D

My Christmas present, a Imperial V-Wing (it´s really cool, more than what I expected) and the 3-in-1 with the Tie Fighter, the Sarlacc and the escape-pod. And Ultimate Galactus Trilogy, but this is another stuff.

9515 The Malevolence & 9526 Palpatines Arrest. Not bad, saved me quite some money not having to buy them.

Crossing my fingers seemed to work because I woke up this morning to find 9516 Jabba's Palace waiting for me under the tree! Super happy as it was on the top of my wish list this year. Sadly I have to wait until I fly back home in a few days to open it up and put together.

Picked up a new A Wing, Rancor Pit, and Battle of Hoth, at the Lego Store today. That's going to do until the next wave, although the Z-95 is pretty cool set.

I bought the new winter 2013 sets. I bought the y-wing and x-wing to match the a-wing. I need a b-wing now. Suggestions?

Wait, bound to rerelease it eventually. I don't think to much more. The last A-Wing was 2006 and so was the last B-Wing. That or go for set 6208. http://www.brickset....ail/?Set=6208-1

Edited by jmagaletta

Is the 212th yellow/orange too bright?

It's not orange that's for sure, if we're going off of this I think it's about right, review coming soon though. :classic:

212th_clone_trooper.jpg

Torn between getting Jabba's Palace for 90 euros now or wait on that new 2013 Sail Barge, there isn't too much minifigure overlap but i still feel i can't justify both hmm...

Would you guys recommend Jabba's Palace overall and at that price?

Torn between getting Jabba's Palace for 90 euros now or wait on that new 2013 Sail Barge, there isn't too much minifigure overlap but i still feel i can't justify both hmm...

Would you guys recommend Jabba's Palace overall and at that price?

The better question is do you like the Palace/Pit combo. Or the Barge/Skiff Combo. That might answer the question. Also coming from the USA 90 euros seems real expensive.

Edited by jmagaletta

The better question is do you like the Palace/Pit combo. Or the Barge/Skiff Combo. That might answer the question. Also coming from the USA 90 euros seems real expensive.

How much is it in the US? Thought it was about 120 bucks which is roughly 90 euros hmm..

I don't really care about the Rancor Pit nor would i like combo, i'd prefer the palace on it's own for display and minifig reasons... Then again, i could probably live with the Barge/skiff combo IF it had the great minifigs from the Palace like Leia in disguise/carbonised Han etc. decisions decisions ...

It is around that price here but I have seen a few sales that make it more suited to its peice count. It is a tough question. You could wait and save up/get both. You probably have more than a year. Also you could sell the spare Jabba and overlap minifigs to get back some of your cost.

Picked up the Rancor pit off amazon before hey were pulled...i can never resist getting them early, even when i know there will be better deals down the line...

I bought the new winter 2013 sets. I bought the y-wing and x-wing to match the a-wing. I need a b-wing now. Suggestions?

If you don't want to wait for an official set, why not build your own? RenegadeClone's version is rather awesome. And he left some instructions on his brickshelf to get you started. If you need a partlist or LDD file to reproduce it, have a little patience: I'm in the process of building one and after that's done (I hope by next week to have all my parts), I'll post a write up (with LXF and (LDD) instructions).

I promise I won't take as long as TLG. :wink:

If you don't want to wait for an official set, why not build your own? RenegadeClone's version is rather awesome. And he left some instructions on his brickshelf to get you started. If you need a partlist or LDD file to reproduce it, have a little patience: I'm in the process of building one and after that's done (I hope by next week to have all my parts), I'll post a write up (with LXF and (LDD) instructions).

I would definately like a copy of that.

That is might kind of you, sir. I'm definitely interested!