KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack, 9489 Endor Rebel Trooper Battle Pack, 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack, 8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack. It was time to do some catch up I suppose. My mom purchased the Mandalorian BP because she thought it looked cute, otherwise I probably wouldn't have added that one to my collection. The other three are awesome though.

my most recent was 9 months ago! got the 8099 star destroyer from tesco for £15 :)

not bought anything since as were saving for disneyworld last november, then xmas, then i went & wont a trip to disneyland paris in march! so saving for spending for that as well as currently paying for ANOTHER disneyworld trip this september! LOL

though i have a shopping list ready for next month when i'll hopefully will have sold my 10179 millenium falcon & can spend half of what i get for it on R2D2 UCS, 7965 millenium falcon, 9493 x wing, 9492 tie fighter & 9490 droid escape :)

Geonosian Cannon and Endor battlepack for figs and parts. Not too bad of sets, surprisingly.

These days 9490 Droid Escape arrived. A bit pricey but it was the last set i was missing of the winter wave. :wink:

One should not have too much fantasy regarding the dirt on the stormies' armor. This being said, the elaborate printing on the figs is still well done. :thumbup:

Bought 9491 and 9488 for my little boy over the weekend. He's loving them.

I'm eagerly awaiting 9500 Sith Fury Class Interceptor, to keep my Gentle Giant Darth Malgus statue company in my glass cabinet!

I bought two of the new Anakin starfighters for the May 4th deal, plus I had been putting off finding a sealed white Boba Fett for sale. I had been hoping it would be more readily available in the U.S., but the price has been going up, so I snagged one off Amazon.

I ordered the T-6 Jedi Shuttle and the Droid Escape in order to get the TC-14 minifig. That's the first SW purchase I've made in a long time.

I ordered the T-6 Jedi Shuttle and the Droid Escape in order to get the TC-14 minifig. That's the first SW purchase I've made in a long time.

Ooh, thanks for reminding me! I need to go pick up a T-6.

I forget to check Craigslist for 1 day and someone beat me to this payout:

millennium falcon, imperial star destroyer, death star II - $700

Date: 2012-05-22, 6:36PM CDT

I don't have boxes, I have all three books, this includes the LEGOS 10179 millennium falcon, LEGOS 10030 imperial star destroyer, and LEGOS 10179 death star II;

Also included are the Technic Combo Truck set, Technic Battery Operated Crane, Snowmobile

All books inlcuded

SO sad

Yesterday - R2D2 from the Lego store (they only had one left, not expecting any more until next weekend)

Today the Millenium Falcon, bought mostly with vouchers so only 'cost' me £10

Finally found time to make the long journey to Smyths today in order to get a shirtless Maul figure. Bought the Geonosian Cannon to get it, which as an added bonus was on sale for £14.99 too :o)

TK

The toy fair darth maul,from ebay £12.79 very good deal!

Yesterday - R2D2 from the Lego store (they only had one left, not expecting any more until next weekend)

Today the Millenium Falcon, bought mostly with vouchers so only 'cost' me £10

Nicely done!

Its been an expensive month. the following were picked up yesterday, 14 May in Berlin:

9500 Sith Fury Class Interceptor

9497 Republic striker class fighter

9499 Gungan sub

9498 Saesee Tin's Jedi Star Fighter

9516 Jabba's Palace

9515 The Malevolence

9496 Desert skiff

Earlier in the month I also picked up an R2D2 UCS for the special minifig.

Wow can't wait til those hit the uk!Nice haul!

Bought 9496 Skiff and tried to find 9516, I found 1 just as they were closing but they would not let me buy it as it was 1 past 9. I went 20 hours later and all the new sets were gone. They said they would be in on Thursday. I cannot wait that long, I have been waiting for so long for it.

Picked up 9492 Tie Fighter for £35.36 at Argos - not a bad price I think.

Picked up 9492 Tie Fighter for £35.36 at Argos - not a bad price I think.

AHhhh!!! Im seriously struggling to hold off getting my second one of these because of this very reasonable price I now know of because of you! :cry_sad:

I just bought 8017 (vader's tie) on ebay for $32.00 to go with 9492. I also just bricklinked all the parts to make an Obi Wan version of 9494. Will post pictures when i finish.

AHhhh!!! Im seriously struggling to hold off getting my second one of these because of this very reasonable price I now know of because of you! :cry_sad:

:laugh: If I had more spare cash I'd buy another myself, it's almost worth paying that price for the minifigs alone.

Picked up 4 #8098 Clone Turbo Tank yesterday as they were on clearance sale for $79 each. :thumbup:

I would have bought more clearance sales like these: Clicky (960x1280) and clicky too (same size)

All those HP, PotC, and some SW sets on clearance sale for around 30% off. I would have needed more than a thousand dollars to buy all those sales stuff. I only had $250 left until Friday. If you live in or near Grand Blanc, Michigan check the Walmart store off Saginaw for those sales.

The few sets not on sale on that rack were all open boxes courtesy of shoplifters. :angry::thumbdown:

Picked up 4 #8098 Clone Turbo Tank yesterday as they were on clearance sale for $79 each. :thumbup:

I would have bought more clearance sales like these: Clicky (960x1280) and clicky too (same size)

All those HP, PotC, and some SW sets on clearance sale for around 30% off. I would have needed more than a thousand dollars to buy all those sales stuff. I only had $250 left until Friday. If you live in or near Grand Blanc, Michigan check the Walmart store off Saginaw for those sales.

The few sets not on sale on that rack were all open boxes courtesy of shoplifters. :angry::thumbdown:

Where were they on clearance?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY!

Thanks to HothBricks I have just ordered the Sith Fury class Fighter (I live in the UK) for a very modest £61 INCLUDING SHIPPING!!!!

I am soooo excited!!!

Never thought Id get it THAT cheap, let alone before its UK release =D

Check out the link for more cheap prices of the SW summer wave, VERY worthwhile. (Hothbricks links to Spains version of Amazon btw)

*disclaimer* Trust buying from the Spanish Amazon at your own risk, I have only just placed my order so have not received it yet. I will keep posted.

Edited by Fuppylodders