KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Oh dang, had a surprise in my email. The Forge already shipped. Is that normal? I’ve never done a pre order before, but I assumed it would ship on the 1st. 

On 8/29/2021 at 4:30 AM, Vindicare said:

Oh dang, had a surprise in my email. The Forge already shipped. Is that normal? I’ve never done a pre order before, but I assumed it would ship on the 1st. 

In my experience, with a pre-order, an item is shipped in time for you to receive it on the day the product is 'fully' released, so in this case it should arrive today.

Speaking of which, I just ordered the Mandalorian Forge as well :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

Officially, a few 501st battle packs, the X wing, and the tatooine homestead from May the 4th. From Bricklink, bObA fEtT'S sTaRsHiP (I understand the name change and it always rubbed me the wrong way as a kid but still) that I got with no minifigs for $27! (I have Mando and prefer the older minifigs so have a Boba and carbonite han on their way)

Mandalorian Forge, built it last night under cover of darkness while toddler slept. I feel about £3 overpriced but wonderful little set. Some minor annoyances with it, I still don't understand why they can't do Mohawk printing on Din Djarin if they can do it on the Armourer. Slave 1 next month, Bo Katan November.... then see what I feel like I deserve from Santa...

75304 Darth Vader Helmet for €44 via Amazon, couldn't pass up on it while ordering 76389 Chamber of Secrets for €85…

Yay, I've just ordered a Bo-Katan's Mandalorian Starfighter (75316) set & the Armourer’s Mandalorian Forge (75319) set from Smyths Toys.
There's so many great minifigs in these sets, but I'm looking forward to displaying the Bo-Katan minifig the most. Bo-Katan Kryze is one of my favourite SW characters. I love TCW & The Mandalorian! :classic:
It will be nice to have a Mando minifig with a Jet Pack too.
I can see myself collecting a small Mandalorian Loyalist army in the near future, ha ha. :laugh: