KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Got another 75211 TIE Fighter to make the Alternate Bricks TIE Interceptor MOD.  Price matched Walmart at Target and got it for $49.

Splurged a bit for the May the 4th promo this year:

Tantive IV
Major Vonreg's TIE Fighter
Black Ace TIE
AT-AP
Death Star Escape
Duel on Starkiller Base
Praetorian Guards BP

1 hour ago, Midlife-crisis said:

- 10030 Star Destroyer

- 10018 Darth Maul

- Dagobah

Dagobah?

Oof. I just picked up 75240 Major Vonreg's Tie Interceptor for 37 US dollars.

Well the last Star Wars set I got (how ever long ago it was) is 75183 Darth Vader Transformation for $15 at Walmart. 

Got the 20th anniversary Slave I for may the 4th. Aside from the Hoth diorama and the naboo fighter polybag, my Lego Store was also giving away the Kessel Mine Worker. Not the most exciting minifig but I didn't have it yet so... nice :)

Also just got 8 planet Series (9674-75-76-77-78 75006-007-008) on eBay for 64€ shipping included, a deal I'm quite happy with, those little things are really growing on me, much better display value than I expected in the first place.

Edited by AfolFree

75244 Tantive IV + 40333 and the May the 4th poster :D

I bought it directly because it was included in the double VIP points promotion — unlike the Y-wing last year — and also because it cost as much as in Germany — also unlike the Y-wing and most D2Cs… I guess it was a mistake because it costs €219.99 in France…

On 5/6/2019 at 11:53 AM, Chromide said:

Oof. I just picked up 75240 Major Vonreg's Tie Interceptor for 37 US dollars.

How did you score that deal?

1 hour ago, JPN366 said:

How did you score that deal?

I best offered an auction listing on eBay that was starting at 10 dollars for 30 dollars, plus shipping it was 37. I find a lot of deals that way haha.

20th Anniversary Anakin's Podracer

20th Anniversary Imperial Dropship

Sith Infiltrator Microfighter

Naboo starfighter Microfighter

Porg 75230

BB8 75187

Anakin's Jedi Starfighter (backordered)

Battle of Hoth freebie and the Poster freebie.  

I'm planning a Star Wars week for my YouTube channel at the end of the month, so I got Snokes-throne-room early this week  and got the cloud riders swoop bike set as a start, looking at getting some cooler sets as well by the 25th

On 5/8/2019 at 2:53 PM, Chromide said:

I best offered an auction listing on eBay that was starting at 10 dollars for 30 dollars, plus shipping it was 37. I find a lot of deals that way haha.

That's a great deal, I'll have to consider eBay more often.

I went to buy ucs y-wing, but chose 75059 UCS Sandcrawler. I wasnt too sure if it's good pick, I was 50/50 about it, then I saw someone here in review mentioning that if you are 50/50 then go for it... thank you for that, its absolutely wonderful set 

8 hours ago, JPN366 said:

That's a great deal, I'll have to consider eBay more often.

I always find the best deals on there. It's more reliable than local thrift stores though you can find better deals at those, just not as often. I look at craigslist and FB marketplace sometimes too but never any purchases.

Speaking of eBay I just picked up a 4479 Tie Bomber, still unopened, for only 40 dollars, though the box is a little dented. Amazing deal even for this set in a used condition though, so new is absurd.

I couldn't resist...

8x 75225 Elite Praetorian Guard Battle pack with 40% off

2x 75216 Snoke´s Throne room with 20% off

11 hours ago, Chromide said:

I always find the best deals on there. It's more reliable than local thrift stores though you can find better deals at those, just not as often. I look at craigslist and FB marketplace sometimes too but never any purchases.

Speaking of eBay I just picked up a 4479 Tie Bomber, still unopened, for only 40 dollars, though the box is a little dented. Amazing deal even for this set in a used condition though, so new is absurd.

I did get a good deal on 7930 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship on eBay back in February.  Only $52, box opened but the bags were sealed.  $12 of that was shipping.  I think the original MSRP was $50 and it was released in 2011.

8 hours ago, G59 said:

I couldn't resist...

8x 75225 Elite Praetorian Guard Battle pack with 40% off

2x 75216 Snoke´s Throne room with 20% off

Huge MOC?

11 hours ago, Chromide said:

75156 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle. Never built, without Minifigs -> €15,49