KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I've been watching the damn Imperial Landing Craft since it came out but it seems to be a Toys r Us exclusive here, amazon canada doesn't sell it at MSRP.

Finally pulled it at 20% off at Toys r Us online; finally have a complete sandtrooper patrol in my collection :classic:

I haven't bought a lego star wars set at a store in quite a few years, but am constantly buying old sets off of Bricklink!

Finally pulled the trigger and made the first bricklink parts order towards a 75021 LAAT Gunship :) Now I'll have to be patient before ordering the rest, lest my wallet starts to bite me

From a charity shop I got a big box full of bits for ÂŁ5 - made up of knex, Meccano and Lego. When I investigated the Lego, it turned out to be a partially complete UCS greivous 10186. Probably about 45% and now I'm sourcing my own spares (now at 60% complete) to finish the model. Couldn't believe my luck for that price!

I received 75201 FO AT-ST as a gift for my birthday from my aunt.  Not the greatest set, but I'll take it for free.  I actually wanted the figures.  Thankfully I got some much better stuff for my birthday from my wife.

Edited by JPN366

13 hours ago, azzer86 said:

From a charity shop I got a big box full of bits for ÂŁ5 - made up of knex, Meccano and Lego. When I investigated the Lego, it turned out to be a partially complete UCS greivous 10186. Probably about 45% and now I'm sourcing my own spares (now at 60% complete) to finish the model. Couldn't believe my luck for that price!

Damn, $5 for half a grievous. Wonder if you can find the other half for $5 too :laugh:

I managed to buy a barc speeder with sidecar with the captain rex for $40, along with a headhunter for $35 with all minifigs

And right after ordering the first lot of bricks -as said above- I find out that the local toy store is having 25% off all Lego Star Wars.
Did not manage to restrain myself, and the Death Star Escape scene is sitting on my desk as I'm typing.

Just got the 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon in the mail while I was busy building the 75159 Death Star

jedi shuttle with all minifigs including shaak ti

mandalorian speeder

mandalorian battle pack

for 52AUD

Got the 75215 cloud riders set for 20€. Great set with fantastic minifigs. The bikes are a bit out of proportions, but with really good details and quite interesting parts.

Picked up the Vader Pod at my local Lego store.

And not strictly a Star Wars purchase, but I noticed online Pick-a-Brick had plain black minifig heads, so I order 100 to replace the abhorrent Angry Clone face.

Just picked up 75205 Mos Eisley Cantina for $27.98 at my local Target not really that great of a deal but I figured I would get another one to expand my first one as I felt it was to small to begin with, hell I might even pick up a third. They also had some other crappy Star Wars sets for 40% off, I guess they are clearing the shelves for new sets, yay. 

I bought UCS Betrayal on Cloud City for €242. It was 30% off, seemed like a pretty good deal to me, €110 discount!

It arrived today, I'm looking forward to building it (and the minifigs :grin:)

2 hours ago, TWP said:

I bought UCS Betrayal on Cloud City for €242. It was 30% off, seemed like a pretty good deal to me, €110 discount!

It arrived today, I'm looking forward to building it (and the minifigs :grin:)

That's a wonderful discount on such a set, I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I saw it for that price

On 3/20/2019 at 1:43 AM, Per_SW said:

That's a wonderful discount on such a set, I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I saw it for that price

Yes, I was really happy to get it! It was first discounted on amazon for 280, I ordered it, but the next day it was suddenly €242. So I cancelled the earlier order and ordered a new one :grin:

Just turned 29 and as per birthdays and Christmas my partner bought me another Star Wars set, and knowing my love for all things Hoth she’s got me the 75203 medical chamber. She assured me it was bought on a discount cause it’s not quite worth it’s original price, but I’m very happy with the build, there’s a lot of detail in a compact space which is to be expected in the modern display sets, and the minis are great too!

This was a great and pricey week

4+ tie fighter 

20th anniversary imperial dropship

20th anniversary snowspeeder 

And a few weeks back, solo battle pack and solo landspeeder on clearance 

commander wolffe for 20$, a steal on ebay

now I have 2 :)

Edited by Reaper