KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

On 8/11/2018 at 11:37 PM, Ellisss_2 said:

Picked up: 75206 Jedi and Clone Troopers battle pack, 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack and a pick-a-brick cup from Meadowhall, Sheffield. Purchased so I could get the plants made from plants promo!

I did the same £35 trip for the plants promo (but Manchester Arndale - sometimes I visit the meadowhall branch when visiting parents.... Sorry, little off topic) 

Back on topic - A couple of PAB cups, bb-8 promo polybag, Vader pod polybag and a krennic keyring.

Picked up the Rebels' AT-DP Polybag for €3.99 at the Paris Lego Store.
Also, a LOT of LBG 30414 from the Brick Wall.

UK folks - there's a 15% off sale on eBay today. Just picked up a UCS Death Star for £280 which seemed like a good deal.

10195 republic dropship with at ot for 215 aud, sounds like a good deal to me

Got a pair of Deathtroopers + Stormtroopers battle packs now that they still can be found sometimes in toy stores.

7 hours ago, dvogon said:

Got a pair of Deathtroopers + Stormtroopers battle packs now that they still can be found sometimes in toy stores.

I bought several of these when they first came out, absolutely love the deathtroopers and wanted to add as many as possible to the Imperial Army

My BrickOwl order finally arrived today consisting of a republic gunship!

Uhhh, guys. This thread is dying. Should we let it go or keep it alive?

Bought 3 sets on eBay last week. ended up buying the UCS Tie it it was incomplete but only a very small amount of common parts were missing and for 94+10 dollars shipping, a sealed UCS Sandcrawler for 300 local pickup, and the UCS Slave 1(complete) for 109+17 dollars shipping. Pretty good haul I ended up getting myself as a birthday present. 

Edited by Bricktorius

x5 75533 Boba Fett.  A Walmart near my house had them for 52 CENTS each.  I don't know if it was a glitch or what, but for 52 CENTS, I bought all five.  Seriously, 52 CENTS!  That is 98% off.

Edited by JPN366

10 hours ago, JPN366 said:

x5 75533 Boba Fett.  A Walmart near my house had them for 52 CENTS each.  I don't know if it was a glitch or what, but for 52 CENTS, I bought all five.  Seriously, 52 CENTS!  That is 98% off.

How does that happen? I would buy all that it had in stock!

6 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

How does that happen? I would buy all that it had in stock!

I don't know, I couldn't believe it myself.  I saw it on Brickseek, ignored it for a few hours, then decided to go check it out.  Brickseek said they had 4, then 3 later on.  When I got there, they had 5 left and they were on the clearance aisle.  Still marked as $24.88, but scanned and rang up as 52 cents each.

3 commander foxes, 1 chrome storm trooper a siege battalian trooper, airbourne trooper, jar jar, logray, lobot and clone pilot for 96 AUD

Got the Hoth Medical Chamber from the Lego Store, and they were selling the Shoretrooper polybag for €4,99, so I picked up a pair :tongue:

75034, 75133 and 75134 for £9 each (used).

I was only after 75133 but the seller had the others too so I've added more troops to my armies :)

I bought

clone turbo tank

arc 170

at te

snowspeeder

2 freeco speeder

republic striker class fighter

palpatines shuttle

corporate alliance tank

mandalorian battle pack

2 barc speeder

plo koons jedi starfighter