KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Snagged a 75144 UCS Snowspeeder at an okay discount, for my area at list. Still debating getting UCS Slave

19 hours ago, MikroMan said:

Snagged a 75144 UCS Snowspeeder at an okay discount, for my area at list. Still debating getting UCS Slave

Slave 1 is one of the best UCS so far in my opinion 

2 hours ago, G59 said:

Slave 1 is one of the best UCS so far in my opinion 

Yap, I have the same opinion. Las week I got 75187 BB-8 and 75178 Jakku Quadjumper... At the same day, my girlfriend also gave me another 75178, so kept one as a set, and the other for parts.

my wife just got for me the ucs tie fighter from toys r us £30 off plus a £20 gift card to spend in the new year (I be using that on some one of the last jedi sets I suspect) 

another 26 units of 75165 Imperial Trooper Battle Packs to add to my previous batch of 26. Gotta build some big armies with that lot !

Bought 2x 75182 Republic Fighter tank and got a free 40176 Scarif stormtrooper with each. (2x €28 euro total). Also bought the SW advent calendar (€26) and got a free shoretrooper with that too. Earlier I bought 75183 Darth Vader transformation (€28) and 2x 75167 Bounty hunter battle packs (2x €13) and got free shoretroopers with those also, so now I have 5 scarif stormtrooper polys :grin:

I'm really enjoying the fighter tanks! They're very well constructed, nice parts, it didn't seem they were using parts sparingly, and that's great. The rest of the sets is nice too :)

Last week I finally got 75192. I'm currently at bag 10 out of 17 and I'm already thinking about modding it (adding LEDs for the engines, especially).

Also ordered parts for the efferman stand, before Bricks and Pieces probably takes a holiday break.

Got 9495 Gold Leader's Y-Wing off Kijiji (local ads) for a great price ($50). It's broken down but all the parts look in great condition and the minifigs are mint condition. The award ceremony Leia is what I really got it for, and she's awesome. Happy happy! :wub:

I may have splurged a bit on myself this holiday >.> 

But I am still trying to round up mainstay characters and vehicles which I am sorely lacking and a lot of these sets were relatively small and not too pricey. 

75168: Yoda’s Star Fighter (needed Yoda and R2-D2)
75172: Y-Wing Star Fighter (need the Y wing)
75173: Luke’s Land Speeder (needed all of the characters)
75183: Vader’s Transformation: (needed Emperor Palpatine)

Got myself an early Christmas present, and finally got Emperor Palpatine, 75183 Darth Vader Transformation. 

I got 75176 Resistance Transport Pod yesterday. It was on sale and their was a in store coupon so it was around $22 with the tax. With this set a got my first BB-8 and Finn mini-figure(s) plus Rose (who ever she is too). 

75169 Duel on Naboo. Finally got around to buying this(my favorite score & one of the top saber fights). Taking advantage of the decent LEGO sales, especially since I don’t get much LEGO from friends & family for Christmas, I’m making up for it myself. :grin:

Stumbled into TRU and found the 75175 A-Wing for 30€ instead of the ridiculous asking price of 50€. 

For that it's okay, but still needs a little work.

Got that new Rebel Bomber from the new movie on last saturday for 30 EUR off. I couldn't resist ... and my personal "department of finance", which was by my side, agreed that I could spend the money :-)

The death star 75159. Finally! I want to open it so bad but saving it for when I complete a certain goal that I have failed to do for years ? Then I get to built it and 75192 ?

Edited by shotgunmcos

bought the UCS Falcon - Finally managed to get it when it was briefly back in stock.

A much more sensible purchase, was I recently purchased the last AT-AT walker.  Missed it the first time it was released, but managed to get a complete second hand one for a good price.  Looks great, and very happy with it.