KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I bought last friday the the 75059 Sandcrawler, finally. In the Lego Shop, no discount, but at least I got the Christmas set

I hope to get it tomorrow.

Since I had to spend some more money to get free shipping on Amazon (FML!!! :D), I ordered the Imperial Hovertank to go with the AT-ST, and of course, so Baze is not without his buddy :)

30EUR for a discount, it wan't a bad deal IMHO. 

Grabbed a Imperial Shuttle Tydirium 75094 on clearance at a local store today. I wasn't planning on buying this one until next year, but I'm hearing rumors that it will soon be retired and decided to get it now just to be safe.

10 days ago I didn't have a single SW set in my collection. Now I have Ewok Village, Sandcrawler, Imperial Shuttle Tydirium, and the 2016 Advent Calendar...!

Edited by eliminator

Got the Resistance Troop Transporter 75140 for 40% with a free polybag so instead of my original plan on getting the old Han Solo and old Leia minifigures only I now have the 2 sets where they appeared. 

Just got 75156 Krennics shuttle. Holy layers! Layer after layer after layer. Hated building the tail though, too many 1x1s. Don't like how they don't go together perfectly lol. But on a whole, great set. They did a great job with K-2SO and the death troopers are pretty neat. 

I recently picked up the Droid Escape Pod! It was 20% off and I desperately needed a C-3PO and the Jawas were a nice touch. Little disappointed though as I saw the land speeder set, that is coming out, and it has slightly better minifigs, in my opinion, plus it has C-3PO also. Probably should have waited. Oh well the droid escape pod was still a great set.

Edited by FishW

5 hours ago, FishW said:

I recently picked up the Droid Escape Pod! It was 20% off and I desperately needed a C-3PO and the Jawas were a nice touch. Little disappointed though as I saw the land speeder set, that is coming out, and it has slightly better minifigs, in my opinion, plus it has C-3PO also. Probably should have waited. Oh well the droid escape pod was still a great set.

I also picked up one of these today at 20% off. Thought it would go nice with my UCS Sandcrawler. And two more Jawas added to my collection!

Got finally the UCS TIE Fighter - 75095. It was 20% off during brick friday, and it comes with s nice snowglobe and an Elves polybag for free. Looking forward to build it and put on display!

Picked up two 75153 AT-ST sets today. A local shop had them at BOGO 50% off.

They should fit nicely with my Ewok Village. 

Edited by eliminator

It's actually a bit too big for the ewok village imo.  It's a great set but I would have actually preferred it to be the same size as the battle of endor atst to go with my village.

1 hour ago, Irish437 said:

It's actually a bit too big for the ewok village imo.  It's a great set but I would have actually preferred it to be the same size as the battle of endor atst to go with my village.

Good point and thanks. I am keeping an eye out for a a decent deal on a sealed or build/displayed mint Battle of Endor set.

I'm holding off on building the AT-STs right now. If I find an Endor set, these might go into the "investing" closet.

Edited by eliminator

2 hours ago, eliminator said:

Good point and thanks. I am keeping an eye out for a a decent deal on a sealed or build/displayed mint Battle of Endor set.

I'm holding off on building the AT-STs right now. If I find an Endor set, these might go into the "investing" closet.

The battle of endor displays perfectly with the ewok village.  The battle of endor bunker and atst have really held up well considering their age.  It's a great set.  I have the battle of endor and ewok village displayed on top of a book shelf and it looks great.  Added a few bushes and an endor battle pack so I have 4 speeder bikes with it as well.  

I bought the new atst  to go with it but it dwarfs everything.  I am going to make a display with that and the hover tank in a rebel ambush.

I bought the U-Wing for 50% discount. Isn't  it weird that some of these Rogue One Star Wars sets are discounted so deeply even before the movie?

2 hours ago, makoy said:

I bought the U-Wing for 50% discount. Isn't  it weird that some of these Rogue One Star Wars sets are discounted so deeply even before the movie?

Well it's the christmas period, and there is a new discount every day somewhere for LEGO. I've bought it a few weeks ago at TRU with 20% off, they had a general lego discount going on, then it was gone, and now it's 20% off again, just with a bigger purchase. 

Also Krennic's shuttle is discounted here in multiple retailers, which is great, because one of Santa's little helpers told me that's what I'm gonna get for Christmas :classic: 

6 hours ago, makoy said:

Same, Bought the AT-ST 20% off recently.While that isn't huge savings, I had never seen it at all in store so I was a bit surprised when I saw it at a lower price. I was planning on getting the hovertank but considering they we're almost the same price I had to get the AT-ST. Good thing too, the hovertank looks to be almost 30% on off online. Oh and the AT-ST has become one of my favorite sets!

4 hours ago, brobert said:

Also Krennic's shuttle is discounted here in multiple retailers, which is great, because one of Santa's little helpers told me that's what I'm gonna get for Christmas :classic: 

Awesome! I've considered getting that set. I figure it will probably be the only time we'll get that K-2SO and director krennic for awhile, but I want to see the next wave. Or at least get some more Rogue One set names. Then I can weight my options. But if that set dips below 35% online than i'll pounce.That'll probably be a little while though, if ever. Fingers crossed that happens or they release a $30 set with that droid :laugh:

20 minutes ago, FishW said:

Awesome! I've considered getting that set. I figure it will probably be the only time we'll get that K-2SO and director krennic for awhile, but I want to see the next wave. Or at least get some more Rogue One set names. Then I can weight my options. But if that set dips below 35% online than i'll pounce.That'll probably be a little while though, if ever. Fingers crossed that happens or they release a $30 set with that droid :laugh:

Well, here it's around 87 CHF now, which is around 85$ US, but as I see the US price is even from lego 90$... here on the other hand, if I would want to purchase from S@H, it would be 120 CHF...so I guess with the same discount on the US price it's an instant get :D

Just got 2017 rogue one y-wing, imperial and rebel battlepacks in Lego store Zagreb + since I spent more than 130euro on rouge one sets in lego store as a special gift I get 3x movie tickets for rouge one movie premier :classic::classic:

Edited by Davor

I went shopping today looking for a Tyridium shuttle but I ended up buying a U-Wing, for two reasons: 1st I did not find the Tyridium shuttle, 2nd is that the U-wing price was 59€ instead of 85€ that costs at the Spanish Lego Store.

Got the Uwing and Krennic's Shuttle for 35% pricematching Amazon's deal at Toysrus. I also bought another two of the Battlefront packs and the Pizza Truck. This meant that I qualified for three $10 gift cards for my next purchase. And I did the math it's like getting 4x the points lol :tongue:

All Star Wars:

108cwwl.jpg

Plus a few hundred sets from Amazon and Target.

Edited by madoka