KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Got the 75149 X-Wing for a very reasonable 65€ and the Rebel and Empire battlepacks for 10€ each.

Also picked up the X-Wing mini polybag at the Lego Store a while back and got the TFA poster on that occasion.

Got 2 x FO General polybags and 2 x Rebel A-Wing pilot polybags. Hoping to pick up Stormtrooper Finn next week

Got 2 x FO General polybags and 2 x Rebel A-Wing pilot polybags. Hoping to pick up Stormtrooper Finn next week

Where did you get them?

Picked up Death Star Final Duel and First Order Tie Fighter. Also I found General Grievous' Wheel Bike new at £20 and Anakin's Jedi Interceptor at around £18.

Edited by Renrawr

Clone turbo tank, Resistance X-wing, Encounter on Jakku and Eclipse fighter from a Target while I was passing through Mississippi (lowest sales tax of any state I'm visiting on my trip)

As mentioned, I picked up the Eclipse Fighter. Initially I thought it was alittle cheap of Lego to only include two minifigures, but I'm impressed with the Naare minifigure. The addition of dual face printing, hood, and hair makes it feel more complete than the average Jedi minifigure. Plus, all the red and black flats really make an impact to me, as those are some of my favorite bricks.

I would definitely say it's worth the price.

@HawkLord: That is a great set. Only thing it is missing is a blue lightsaber for good Naare. They only give you a red lightsaber for bad Naare.

@HawkLord: That is a great set. Only thing it is missing is a blue lightsaber for good Naare. They only give you a red lightsaber for bad Naare.

That's the only issue I have with that set.

It's easy to rectify though, if you have extra hilts and blades available to you. I grabbed a regular chrome hilt and a blue blade to go with her curved hilt and red blade.

Got the Vader's tie and a wing, resistance x wing, 2 hoth attack sets, encounter on jakku, and first order battle pack from Lego store.

Also picked up a phase 1 clone captain, and the r4 droid droid from the most recent y wing.

Last I bought was back in January, which was 75099 Rey's Speeder, and 75132 First Order Battle Pack. Both were really good. :)

2 x Finn polybags after too many beers on Saturday night. I spent a bomb on polybags last week

Hi, im new to the forum and I really want to share with you my latest purchase. I just got Rey's Speeder for 6.67Euro / 7.3$ and 75105 Millenium Falcon for 55.6Euro / 61$. Rey's Speeder is complete and the Falcon has the two Kanjiklub Gang members missing. I am so excited about this purchase. I just can't wait for the package so i can start building.

I ordered the UCS TIE Fighter from the US version of Amazon for $125 shipped this morning.

I was debating on getting in on that prime day deal but I already own that ucs tie fighter and decided to pass. Didn't feel like holding onto the set for a few years to try to turn a profit. I am surprised it has not sold out. 84% redeemed with 18 minutes left. I wonder how many they had for this sale.

I was debating on getting in on that prime day deal but I already own that ucs tie fighter and decided to pass. Didn't feel like holding onto the set for a few years to try to turn a profit. I am surprised it has not sold out. 84% redeemed with 18 minutes left. I wonder how many they had for this sale.

Don't need to wait a few years to turn a profit :P

I picked one up as well! It's possible I may open it though considering the good value.

Don't need to wait a few years to turn a profit :P

I picked one up as well! It's possible I may open it though considering the good value.

Well I should have said a good profit. After factoring in fees and shipping it is a smaller profit currently and would to need to wait until the set is retired to see a better profit.

Edited by droid747

I just picked up the DK book with Unkar's Brute figure. He makes a nice companion for the Unkar's Thug. I just wish his pants were printed; they look so plain compared to the rest of the minifig. I'm not sure it was worth it but now my nephew will have a book he wouldn't have had otherwise, and wish he had the figure that went with it. The average aftermarket price on the minifigure by itself exceeds what the whole book cost me though.

Recently snagged two (!!) Darth Revan polybags for $5 each on Craigslist (Both still in bag, it was weird as everything else the guy was selling was going for roughly what it cost on Bricklink $10-20 items, but for some reason Revan was 5, not that I'm complaining) and the UCS Tie Fighter on Prime Day. Hadn't planned on getting it originally, but at that price I couldn't resist as it will look great next to the Red 5 X-Wing.

Picked up the UCS TIE from the Walmart sale, Built it today and I am in love with it! It is so big and impressive in person,solid as a rock and HEAVY. I keep thinking it is stuck on the stand when I go to pick it up, but it just weighs that much.