KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

The UCS Slave I.

Once it arrived, I had to wait for 2 weeks until after the exam period, but tomorrow, I'm finally opening it up & building it! :sweet:

Edited by General Magma

That sounds like fun. I bought mine a couple of weeks ago but I'm living in a condo so I kind of want to wait until next year when Ill have a house to display it in, my shelves are full of other lego star wars sets :/

I spotted the new Star Wars set on the store shelves (Wal Mart). And no I did not get any, it looked like only three sets were put out at the time, but their is space for some more.

I bought:

75140 Flying sausage

75133 Rebel battle pack (x2)

75132 First order battle pack (x2)

75131 Weird helmet guys

Was at Walmart, saw a General Grievious buildable figure exiled to a clearance area. The box was fine except for a spot on the front where tape or something sticky had ripped off a small area of box art. Scanned it at the price checker... $9. Bought it.

I got the Imperial forces battle pack yesterday, didn't build the little emplacement tho, nice figures for sure. I really kinda wish the Jumptroopers weren't pitted and scarred. It's nice detailing for sure but for some one who doesn't have a lot of Stormies (aside from 4 Rebels pack) it's a little tough but hey. I would still recommend it

I got the Imperial forces battle pack yesterday, didn't build the little emplacement tho, nice figures for sure. I really kinda wish the Jumptroopers weren't pitted and scarred. It's nice detailing for sure but for some one who doesn't have a lot of Stormies (aside from 4 Rebels pack) it's a little tough but hey. I would still recommend it

Could brasso it like that one guy did

Yeah, the build included in that BP is god awefull. Classic stormies are way too hard to get now, hopefully a rogue based battlepack will come out and solve that issue. Anyhow, just picked Kanan Speeder bike, it's an okay-ish set, nothing bad in it. On a side note I also brick linked some ghost buster stuff, the lack of starwars sets I like pushed me on other horizons ������ Edited by RetroInferno

I bought 75157 Captain Rex AT-TE at Toys'r'us on saturday - and it was 10 EUR cheaper than the original price :-)

I just went to my TRU with the newest 20% off coupon I got in the mail and I bought the Turbo Tank. I have always loved the CTT but as someone who owns the 2010 model I have been quite skeptical about buying the new set which is supposedly inferior in many ways. The coupon made me feel a bit more comfortable about buying it bringing the price down to $92.

After building it and exploring the features, I have to say that it is quite nice despite the bad rep it's getting. Compared to the 2010 model its interior is quite lacking. However, I find its exterior to be an improvement. It is much more detailed and has very nice cannons. The observation post is also a very nice feature. The Luminara Unduli and Quinlan Vos figures are gorgeous and are awesome additions to your Jedi collections. There definitely should have been another mini figure or two though because besides those two the figures are pretty boring (unless you don't already have Commander Gree).

Doing a Y-Wing fix - grabbed a nice unopened Y-Wing 7658 (previous release) on ebay to compare with the later Gold leader version I have, and a used Anakin's 8037 in good condition - did not like it at the time but since then it's nagged away at me...

Just got Battle of Takodana. Price matched Amazon, so I got it for $47.95 USD

Edited by Juke

After deliberating for days, finally Picked up and built the 75137 Carbonite freezing chamber today. Lego have done a fantastic job with this particular wave of smallish sets. This and 75138 Hoth Attack are both great little builds. Minifigure - wise it's fantastic too...3 awesome characters in one relatively cheap set. I've been after a carbonite Han for a while now, and Fett trumps the fig from the 2014 desert skiff set. The set also includes some nice parts....a few lbg tiles, grilles that are always useful and a nice printed tile too. Here's to hoping Lego release more small sets like these

Bricklinked the a-wing pilot from 2013, Ree-Yees and two Bith musicians. Wish I came out of the dark age in 2013 D:

Bricklinked the a-wing pilot from 2013, Ree-Yees and two Bith musicians. Wish I came out of the dark age in 2013 D:

I second that statement