KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Battle on Takodana at 20% may-the-fourth-discont and a free Lego Friends cupcake-cart with the order... :laugh:

A nicely priced set and a free cupcake... who can say no to that!

Edited by H_Solo

Bought myself my second first order tie fighter and the hailfire droid with this 10% deal on at Lego

I just picked up Battle on Takodana for £35 at my local TRU. I am so glad I didn't spend £50 on this set, it's terrible! Mini figs aside, the set is boring and incomplete in my opinion. I built it inside 45 minutes and the 'play features' didn't even entertain the kids for long...

I bought

75128: TIE Advanced Prototype x1

75134: Galactic Empire Battle Pack x5

75135: Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor x1

+ 2 poster and 2 ammo pouch first order stormtrooper

Also, a friend gave me his Simpson house with most bag sealed. I just had to buy some missing plates and 1 bag.

I just want to point out that in my first box, everything was pilled on my microfighter box and it was crushed.(who puts the smallest box at the bottom -_- ) Also the poster was damaged.

Did anyone receive their stuff in such poor packaging?

It's the first time for me.

Resistance Troop Transport at S@H... With 10% off, free Stormtrooper and TFA Poster and double VIP points... Not too shabby at all!

Ordered UCS Slave 1 for my birthday with the very underwhelming "exclusive" minifig.

If you don't want him i'll take the underwhelming figure off your hands :tongue:

I just picked up Battle on Takodana for £35 at my local TRU. I am so glad I didn't spend £50 on this set, it's terrible! Mini figs aside, the set is boring and incomplete in my opinion. I built it inside 45 minutes and the 'play features' didn't even entertain the kids for long...

I got it and immediately used the parts to make a Jedi Temple instead. But I am glad I got it for the figures those are really good. The parts are really useful too I found (for the aforementioned Jedi Temple I made). In fact I will expand upon it using the pieces from the Encounter on Jakku set when that comes out and have a massive temple instead of the main chamber and gate I have now.

I would encourage your kids to reassemble it into something more interesting. That's where it will shine best.

Resistance Troop Transport at S@H... With 10% off, free Stormtrooper and TFA Poster and double VIP points... Not too shabby at all!

That's exactly what I ordered on April 30th, myself. Unfortunately I've been pretty constrained in my LEGO purchases lately, but I knew I had to get something this May the Fourth, and that was it! The package arrived today.

(Only, wasn't it 20% off?)

That's exactly what I ordered on April 30th, myself. Unfortunately I've been pretty constrained in my LEGO purchases lately, but I knew I had to get something this May the Fourth, and that was it! The package arrived today.

(Only, wasn't it 20% off?)

Price reduction was different for every zone: Europe had everything 10% off while NA had double VIP and bigger reduction on select sets. My package should arrive tomorrow, I'm gonna give you some feedback on the packaging Dubois. Edited by RetroInferno

I picked up the resistance troop transporter, the first order snowspeeder and a resistance battle pack. Everything on sale. I also ordered the UCS Tie fighter from lego.com.

I just got the 75094 Shuttle Tydrium, 75103 FO Transport, 75135 Obi-wan's Interceptor, 75136 Droid Escape Pod, and the new battle packs. I also purchased the Assault on Hoth set before I saw the reviews...I've subsequently returned that for a refund.

Picked up UCS Slave 1 and my wife got me 75105 millennium falcon as a birthday present. Two separate orders a few days apart but am supposed to get the free minifigure twice.

I also purchased the Assault on Hoth set before I saw the reviews...I've subsequently returned that for a refund.

Somehow I doubt that you're the only one with that experience... :laugh:

Hey I love that gunship! It is my favorite one. Especially the clones are awesome. I plan on buying more in the future, I'm quite the sucker for original sets. I'll post my original set collection sometime. It's pretty big

Well I will start with just my last 2 months purchases. :laugh:

Sets

14 Clone Battle Packs

1 Republic Fighter Tank

1 Separatist Spider Droid

1 Republic Swamp Speeder

1 Brickmaster Mini Slave 1

5 Battle of Naboo

2 BrickMaster Mini Bounty Hunter Gunship

14 Shadow ARF troopers (13 from BL)

1 Brickmaster mini Turbo Tank (I wanted another one to keep MISB)

1 Brickmaster mini Venator (I also wanted another one of these to keep MISB) :laugh:

Minifigs

1 Wicket

31 plain CW clones

10 ARF troopers

10 Horn Company Troopers (the ones with the sand green printing)

lucky man.... Lucky... I just am not that obsessed with Legos to spend that kind of money. I would rather spend it on Morgan Silver Dollars lol

I bought the summer releases (Clone Turbo Tank, AT-TE, X-wing, TIE Advanced vs A-wing, 2x freemaker sets, Encounter on Jakku).

I was a lucky one. Was on shelf since one hour..

Edited by Sir von Lego

Got two of the micro build Millenium Falcon at TRU yesterday. It was a free for all, so I could have taken as many pieces as I wanted. But I was nice and just got one each for me and my son. Found the polybag Poe X-Wing at Target, they had a ton of them by the checkouts. Also ordered the parts and stickers to make another AT-DP. I already had about 25% of the parts plus I found some at a second hand store that has a giant used pieces bin. They charge $1 an ounce.

Picked up one of the Hoth rebel troopers from 75098 via ebay. I wont say any more about the set itself, but some of the minifigures are really great and I couldn't resist getting this one:

f2207da65a37bd6ca253ac99a4235a28.jpg

Foil bag Probe Droid from the local Lego Star Wars magazine.

The Probot looks great, especially next to my IG-88 figure mentioned previously.

13124717_1279427288738817_8948968094395121902_n.jpg?oh=8eb18a7b8faf4009b489db11ffff3df0&oe=57E02C30