KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Spent too much, bought too much, through jetlag induced boredom. New from Amazon: Obi-Wan's Interceptor, Carbon Freezing Chamber, Battle on Takodana, Resistance Troop Transport, Hoth Attack, Droid Escape, plus a few battle packs (3 of each). From Bricklink without figures: AT-TE, Flash Speeder, Naboo Starfighter, V-Wing, FO Transporter. 5 custom 501st Clones from Clone Army Customs. Figures from Bricklink: 3 Scout Troopers, 4 Endor Troopers, 4 Hoth Troopers, Wald, 10 FO Stormtroopers, Kanjiklub Gang Member, 4 ISD Stormtroopers, 2 Clone Troopers, 2 FO Flametroopers. All kinds of parts, and then some custom weapons from CAC, BrickArms and The Little Arms Shop. Going to be like a 2nd Christmas when all this arrives! Still planning to pick up Kanan's Speeder Bike and another few FO Battle Packs.

Wow thats quite a list. I personally avoid any of the New January Sets because I already know that I will want to have way too many of the upcoming Summer Wave Sets + UCS Sets :grin:

Imperial Shuttle 74094 for $74 at Walmart. The Falcon was on clearance too, but was sold-out.

Walmart near me has them for $74 in store. Don't have the money for it now... ARGH!

I started to collect Lego Star Wars last month and these were my first (christmas) set: Lego 10240 Red Five X-wing UCS, 75049 snowspeeder (found 40€), 75054 At-At (found 130€) and next will be in days the 10236 Ewok Village. Half of these were just gifts for my university graduation XD

I'm planning to do two little dioramas (90x35 cm each) with Endor battle and Hoth battle.

Bought the Kashyyyk Troopers BP today for the normal price of 17 Euro at a retailer to flesh out my custom AT-AP... just crazy how the prices explode when availability starts to drop, amazon lists the BP already for 29 euros.

Edited by BigEl

Resistance Troop Transporter and Battle of Takodana, with some well-saved VIP points.

Battle of Takodana, as with most building and set-piece sets, uses many pieces to build up just a small area, so YMMV. The minifigs are excellent though. I understand what they did with the hidden box, but I wish they had used the bottom of ye olde pirate chest with a new-style flat lid top to make it even more special.

Resistance Troop Transporter absolutely nails it, however. The build process is great, with new colored Technic axles, lots of disparate details integrated together, and it is almost as big as the assault carrier and almost half the price. This is one of those sets that follows the trend of increasing the count of small pieces just for constructing details - you may not be into that sort of thing, but I like the results.

I just got the:

UCS TIE Fighter

2x Death Star Trooper battlepacks

First Order BP

I'm still looking at get Kylo Ren's Command shuttle, some Shadow Trooper BP's, maybe more First Order BP's, FO Transporter and FO TIE Fighter.

Edited by Lamborghini2670

Just got the new Force Awakens Tie Fighter for 40 Euros!! Could not resist. Retail price is 69,99 Euro here in Germany normally. :-)

Got in on that end of the year sale a week back, got the Jedi Interceptor and the Grevious Chase. Both Excellent, Especially like the new R2 and Grevious, and it makes a good partner to my 9494, in which somebody else can be seated while waiting for the arrival of Obi-Wan's Interceptor.

Wow thats quite a list. I personally avoid any of the New January Sets because I already know that I will want to have way too many of the upcoming Summer Wave Sets + UCS Sets :grin:

Let's talk about it Hahaha, I just ordered the UCS Slave 1; I might just get the freezing chamber for the sake of it (first bespin based set since I'm too afraid to remember) and the Droid escape for my Tattoine diorama. ( relativly cheap way of getting the mini-figs included ).

I just ordered a 75135 Obi wan Jedi Interceptor

I really wanted an Obi interceptor, i missed out on the yellow Ani one on purpose, and built a black Vader Interceptor based on that design instead. I was initially disappointed with the new Obi design, and the price hike as well, but ive been trying to work out a way to bricklink a red colorshifted 75038 instead, and it would be just as expensive, if not more, then buying the 75135 and modifying it to suit my taste, and this way i get the right minifigs and stickers as well

So tonight ill have to finish my F40 build, because tomorrow its Jedi Interceptor time!

Where did you get it from? I only see it for about 55€ :look:

Karstadt, Dortmund. Was the last one and the had it reduced to 60 € because of a little hole in the box. I talked to the manager and got another 10 € discount...and then there was 20% off LEGO, Playmobil and Hasbro toys because of clearance sale! That makes 40 € for a brand new TFA Tie Fighter!! :grin:

Got the Tydirium Shuttle 75094 from Amazon for $14. It was on sale for $82, I had a $50 gift card and $18 in Amazon Visa rewards.

NO! :classic: OT Stormies (sw585)

I would also gladly order a couple of those if they were not so damn expensive: I have a great total of 3 because of the 75060 and 75055.

Edited by RetroInferno

Imperial Troop Transport, Death Star Troopers, and 2x Shadow Troopers through a very welcome Target sale for the good price of $20 total.