KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Purchased the First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter polybag at Target today. Honestly, it might be my favorite polybag of all time; it's beautiful. Gotta go back and get another one for the printed mini TIE windscreen. But for the first time in my memory, there is actually a legitimate shortage of Star Wars LEGO in the world.

Went on a bit of a buy spree picking up sets that are (possibly) on the verge of retiring. Got 75055 Star Destroyer, Republic AV-7 Anti-Vehicle Cannon, Anakin's Customer Jedi Starfighter and the TRU combo pack that includes The Ghost and the Phantom. Still need to grab a B-Wing and possible the Jedi Scout fighter within the next week or so and then I'll be done for a few months. At least until Amazon has discounts on the new sets!

Edited by Yeow

Just picked up the two TFA Battlepacks and the two TFA Microfighters from Smyths Toys in Speke. Plenty of them around. No sign of any of the other sets though.

Went on a bit of a buy spree picking up sets that are (possibly) on the verge of retiring. Got 75055 Star Destroyer

Any word on a new Star Destroyer as this one is being retired? It is actually discontinued on S@H.

Would love to see another Super Star Destroyer, tbh.

5x

sw585.jpg?2

The last good one :grin: I mean I am not really someone who declares new versions are bad cause they are new.

The newest realistic stormtrooper is absolutely the best one. But the actual newest one, the Rebel Version, well... :sadnew:

The last good one :grin: I mean I am not really someone who declares new versions are bad cause they are new.

The newest realistic stormtrooper is absolutely the best one. But the actual newest one, the Rebel Version, well... :sadnew:

My feelings, as well.

This is the version I like the best, also. If I do have that big set-up that needs a lot of troopers, this will be the ones.

The helmet on those Rebel troopers...

Purchased the First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter polybag at Target today. Honestly, it might be my favorite polybag of all time; it's beautiful. Gotta go back and get another one for the printed mini TIE windscreen.

Dood, +100. I've already picked up 4 of those polybags. That windscreen has so many potential uses, control panel, this (fig on the right), you name it.

As for my recent purchase, it was the Shadow Troopers battlepack, one of those TIE polybags, and the Gunship microfighter.

Nabbed the last FO Tie poly at Target. There were none left on the racks, but I found one stashed behind some other sets, as if someone was coming back for it... :look: I got it first. :laugh:

Nabbed the last FO Tie poly at Target. There were none left on the racks, but I found one stashed behind some other sets, as if someone was coming back for it... :look: I got it first. :laugh:

:devil::laugh: Two of my local Targets are already out of those polybags, but a third is still loaded with 'em. Do I have any intention of clearing them out? Well, stranger things have happened.... :devil:

Are these polybags usually sold over by the normal LEGO sets? I will be honest, I've never seen separate minifigs sold in polybags, but then I guess I just could have missed them.

Are these polybags usually sold over by the normal LEGO sets? I will be honest, I've never seen separate minifigs sold in polybags, but then I guess I just could have missed them.

Usually the polybags with minifigures are at Toys R Us. I think...

As far as other polybags go, at Target they'll either be up at the registers (by the candy), or back in the toy section at the end of an aisle (usually as far away from the Lego section as possible :hmpf_bad: ).

Edited by Junior Shark

Ok, thanks.

I may be stopping at Toys R Us today. So if I do so, I will take a look.

There are three minifigure polybags you have a chance of encountering at TRU: the Hulk one, the red-armed C-3PO, and the Stormtrooper Sergeant.

Oh, I got the Hulk one, but it is being given to someone else. had purchased a Junior set for a friend of mine's daughter about a week or so ago and TRU had special going where they were giving away a Hulk figure (polybag) if I spent at least $30 on a set.

So there are no Tie Fighter pilots at TRU? At the least, will be on the look-out for the C-3PO or Stormtrooper Sargeant. Thanks.

So there are no Tie Fighter pilots at TRU? At the least, will be on the look-out for the C-3PO or Stormtrooper Sargeant. Thanks.

Uh-oh! There's no TIE Fighter Pilot polybag! The polybag we were discussing is a FO Special Forces TIE, which is at Target. Sorry if we gave you the wrong impression! :blush:

Edited by Junior Shark

Uh-oh! There's no TIE Fighter Pilot polybag! The polybag we were discussing is a FO Special Forces TIE, which is at Target. Sorry if we gave you the wrong impression! :blush:

No worries. :classic:

Plenty of Targets out where I live, if I am in the area, will stop in and see if they have any.

So to be clear, were you discussing only the TIE Fighter pilot from the FO Special Forces TIE set, or a TIE Fighter pilot in a polybag at Target, as well?

So to be clear, were you discussing only the TIE Fighter pilot from the FO Special Forces TIE set, or a TIE Fighter pilot in a polybag at Target, as well?

Hmmm... not seeing any discussion about TIE pilots on this thread....Maybe you're confusing this with the discussion about the UCS TIE Pilot that was going on in the 2015 Pictures & Rumors thread?

And as far as polybags go, the only polybag with any First Order connections is the First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter (@ Target), which was being discussed in this thread. Clear as mud? :blush::laugh:

Hmmm... not seeing any discussion about TIE pilots on this thread....Maybe you're confusing this with the discussion about the UCS TIE Pilot that was going on in the 2015 Pictures & Rumors thread?

And as far as polybags go, the only polybag with any First Order connections is the First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter(@ Target), which was being discussed in this thread. Clear as mud? :blush::laugh:

Actually, it's clear now. You were just calling me out on saying "TIE Fighter pilot", instead of FO Special Forces TIE Fighter pilot. Sorry for not being specific enough! :wacko:

But, got it now. :classic:

But, got it now. :classic:

Good to hear! And hey, let us know about the status of Stormtrooper Sergeants @ Toys R Us. I went yesterday, but an employee said they were "all out". :wacko: Which at my Toys R Us, is code for "I don't know where they are", which usually means I come back in a day or two and they're in a huge pile on a shelf. So fingers crossed for my trip today! I hope they're not sold out... I mean, they still have oodles of the TFA C-3PO poly.

Edited by Junior Shark

Went to TRU and got their last two Stormtrooper Sargent polybags.

Lucky. Checked back today and my TRU is definitely out of them. :cry_sad: