KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Not so much a purchase, but two days ago I received a Darth Revan polybag from a trade.

After a year of searching, I finally have it! Wonderful figure. :classic:

Broke down and bought a used 10179 MF... bank balance is ZERO. :(

How much did you pay it? If I may ask :classic:

New it has a prohibitive cost ( In Europe I saw it sold between 3000 and up to 5000€ )

Anyway, happy building. It's one of the most sought after and admired sets ever produced :classic:

How much did you pay it? If I may ask :classic:

New it has a prohibitive cost ( In Europe I saw it sold between 3000 and up to 5000€ )

Anyway, happy building. It's one of the most sought after and admired sets ever produced :classic:

Paid €2600 for a 2nd hand set... :sick: (please don't faint, guys...)

I actually wanted to BrickLink it but since I got a small payout from some investments, I must as well bite the bullet and get one as I told myself that if I don't get it now, I don't think I will ever get it in the future...

After a year long hiatus from Star Wars sets I came back with full force recently and got Jabba's Sail Barge, General Grievous' Wheel Bike, the MTT, an Imperial Troop Transport, and the Death Star Final Duel. All of them are awesome sets and reminded me of how much I love LEGO Star Wars. :sweet: The Death Star Final Duel is such an amazing set. I've got to say that it's probably one of the best Star Wars sets out there. If you don't have it, I'd definitely recommend getting it (or you could wait a while since I bet it'll go on sale for $70 or $60 in the near future).

Got the Sandcrawler and the Slave-1 in spring this year. Loved both of them. The Sandcrawler is a real treat and the Slave-1 looks great.

I'll skip the UCS Tie - I don't really like the design ...

I hope to get some new information about the upcoming UCS sets soon ... getting nervous without something to build ....

Edit:

I still got the Super Star Destroyer unopened in the attic .... nearly forgot that .... I'll probably start to build that one if I can't wait any longer ....

Edited by toto1971

Got two BP (DS-Troopers and Utapau Troopers) and two Stormtrooper Polybags from TRU...

Today I got the 75036 Utapau Troopers for $9 at Wal-Mart. But, before that I ended breaking down and getting 75078 Imperial Troop Transport (at regular price).

All this talk of the Hoth base led me to pick up the Snowspeeder.

Got it for £19.99 from Argos which is a bargain considering Amazon are charging £29.88.

3x AT-DP Minis. Going to keep one as a Mini, and convert two of them into Minifig-Scale Imperial AT-RTs. They're just about the right size, and can be rebuilt with very little modification. In LDD I got pretty close without even using extra parts.

Got some used sets in the mail yesterday... all in perfect condition (seller even kept the plastic bags and sticker backings inside the boxes... let alone all Minifigs and even the spare-parts are present and neatly bagged!)

7962 Podracers set

9491 Geonosian Canon

9495 Y-Wing

9499 Gungan Sub

75003 A-Wing

75022 Mandalorian Speeder

I recently bought Jabbas Sail Barge from him and it was a deligthting built... :sweet:

Got some used sets in the mail yesterday... all in perfect condition (seller even kept the plastic bags and sticker backings inside the boxes... let alone all Minifigs and even the spare-parts are present and neatly bagged!)

7962 Podracers set

9491 Geonosian Canon

9495 Y-Wing

9499 Gungan Sub

75003 A-Wing

75022 Mandalorian Speeder

I recently bought Jabbas Sail Barge from him and it was a deligthting built... :sweet:

7962 is a great set, and I'm quite surprised that it didn't do well. It has a nice selection of minifigures and is really fun to build. I picked up mine when it was 50% off from Amazon a few years ago and it was a total bargain. I'm hoping that I did quite well today, as I've reserved a UCS X-Wing from Argos at 40% off. It's not being delivered into store until next week so there's always a chance it may be cancelled, but they've always been very good in the past :classic:

I tried to get the AT AT (75054) at Argos but have been defeated by crappy customer service.

Their website says its in stock and available for home delivery for the bargain price of £57.99 yet I can't order it to my region (wtf is that about? The UK is tiny...) and they can't tell me which stores have it in stock.

So despite me having money to spend on their products, I can't actually buy it as they have no way of knowing where the stock is.

Edited by Datamunky

Damn that is a sweet price! I am quite pleased with it, only thing I didn't like is how the whole side opens instead of just the lower half of the body. If you can, pick it up somehow!

For those in the US, Amazon has some really, really good deals on sets.

75048 is $6 off.

75051 is $14 off.

75052 is just under $14 off.

75053 is $20 off.

75055 is $18 off.

75093 is just under $6 off.

75094 is just under $4 off.

75106 is just under $26 off.

75083 is $5 off.

75054 is $10 off.

Paid €2600 for a 2nd hand set... :sick: (please don't faint, guys...)

I actually wanted to BrickLink it but since I got a small payout from some investments, I must as well bite the bullet and get one as I told myself that if I don't get it now, I don't think I will ever get it in the future...

Well it's actually the value it has on the market from what I know. Recently a new UCS Falcon was sold for more than 5000€.

Happy building, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it :classic:

Well it's actually the value it has on the market from what I know. Recently a new UCS Falcon was sold for more than 5000€.

Happy building, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it :classic:

Definitely!

Now I am shopping for a 10030 ISD!!! The madness continues...

Definitely!

Now I am shopping for a 10030 ISD!!! The madness continues...

I thought that your bank balance is zero ;)

And to stay on topic: today I got the Grievous' Wheel Bike and some minifigs from BL (10 battle droids, 5 commando droids, one clone trooper and Plo Koon).