KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I bought the UCS Slave 1 and Red Five X-Wing during the double points. The Slave 1 was a must buy and here in Australia I was too impatient to wait for a retailer to pick it up in 6 months time, similarly with the Red Five X-Wing I plan on getting the upcoming UCS Tie Fighter and thought one couldn't go without the other. That means I'll have a reasonably discounted UCS Tie Fighter to purchase in May and in the mean time two incredible Star Wars sets to tide me over!

That was my thinking too. I was originally going to not get the red 5 x wing but decided if I got the tie this may, I need to have the x wing to go along with it.

Edited by droid747

I recently bought the 75055 Star Destroyer for 119$ (regular price (Canada): 149$).

Should arrive in the mail next week. :laugh:

Bought the Corusant Police Gunship at a LEGO store for US$38 after spending my reward points...only to find out one week later that it goes on sale in Target for $43. I probably could have spent points on something else.

Just finished off the Sandcrawler - wow what a set; toying with the idea of getting Slave I now!

Got the new Slave 1 last week and I am very happy with my decision to get it. I buy every ucs that is released because that's my thing but I only really enjoy a few builds. Blockade runner, B-Wing, and now the Slave 1...

Hi all!

So glad to find this site. I was an avid collector of Star Wars Lego sets during my early teens, however unfortunately I got rid of my collection as I grew out of the obsession and discovered, 'Girls'. Anyway, now I'm in my 20's and I'm all grown up, and most importantly I have the funds to purser this hobby, I wish to start collecting again. A few weeks ago me and my partner took one of her little cousins to Toys r Us as a treat, this is when I rediscovered heaven! Seeing all that Star Wars Lego brought many fond and enjoyable memoires back; I had to get some.

Over the past couple of weeks I've treated myself to....,

75005 Rancor Pit

75014 Battle of Hoth

75020 Jabba's Sail Barge

75021 Republic Gunship

75049 Snowspeeder

75052 Mos Eisley Cantina

75054 AT-AT

75055 Imperial Star Destroyer

75058 MTT

75086 Battle Droid Troop Carrier

I still own one previous set from my past collection, this being 4475 Jabba's Message. I've decided to start collecting from 2013 onwards, also the set has to be from one of the six films and obviously from the three upcoming films; so no Expanded Universe sets etc.

I'm hoping to purchase 10326 Ewok Village, soon.

Bought MTT and the droid carrier to expand my droid army had to buy the droid carrier from ebay could not find it in any stores here in iceland the MTT had 25% of in toysrus

Some Ep 4-6 Microfighters and I bricklinked an 8038 Endor AT-ST for my Ewok Village.

I searched bricklink manually for the pieces which took forever!

Could someone explain how I generate a list from LDD or Excel into Bricklink format? (XML?)

:)

Hi, you can use this website, I find it useful: http://www.brickulus.com/parts/upload/

Otherwise, there's a program called LDD Manager that can do that.

Thanks for the link mate, I'll give it a try.

I've used LDD to generate LXF and XLSX files but can't get it to generate a Bricklink file (XML).

edit: I tried uploading an LXF file (which I made in LDD) to brickulus.com and it says "You must upload a valid LXF file"

Any clues as to why it would say that?

If you want an XML for BrickLink, you'd need to run your LFX through LDD manager. It will generate an XML for you that you can copy right into Bricklink. Hope this helps!

If you want an XML for BrickLink, you'd need to run your LFX through LDD manager. It will generate an XML for you that you can copy right into Bricklink. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the help mate :)

I've just imported an LXF into LDD Manager.

Do you know what I should enter under "Enter Bricklink Wanted Number" (Wanted List ID)? I've just out a number "1" in that box when prompted (not knowing what to do), it generates a code but when I paste that code all items say:

Lot #1 in your file shown above has the following error(s):

1. Wanted List ID 1 Not Found

Edit: Sorry for the thread hijack!

Edited by bataleon

Do you know what I should enter under "Enter Bricklink Wanted Number" (Wanted List ID)? I've just out a number "1" in that box when prompted (not knowing what to do), it generates a code but when I paste that code all items say:

What you want to do is create a wanted list in BrickLink, and next to the wanted list, you'll see a number. Copy this number into the Wanted List ID area, and when you copy it into BrickLink, the parts will be in that wanted list. Hope this helps!

Bought the new 2015's microfighters. They were 2+1 free, so bought all six and got those for €40. Seemed a pretty good deal to me. And, as an extra, there was a spend €50, get a free lego watch too! So bought an ITT from rebels (which is actually a pretty decent set with great parts), to get a Lego Boba Fett watch. I don't know what to do with it though, as I've got a better watch myself, so if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM :classic:

Bought the new 2015's microfighters. They were 2+1 free, so bought all six and got those for €40. Seemed a pretty good deal to me. And, as an extra, there was a spend €50, get a free lego watch too! So bought an ITT from rebels (which is actually a pretty decent set with great parts), to get a Lego Boba Fett watch. I don't know what to do with it though, as I've got a better watch myself, so if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM :classic:

Hey TWP, where's the 2+1 happening in Holland?? :classic:

Is there any chance you could upload the XML file for me to use? I've been wanting to bricklink a AT-ST as well but the thought of doing it piece by piece has been putting me off. Thanks.

Is there any chance this could be done in PMs or a thread actually about LDD?

Thanks.

The Wookiee gunship actually is a pretty cool build... Glad I got it.

Got a 10215 UCS Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter in the mail yesterday... very excited to have gotten one of those MIMSB for a decent price (80 €)

I really want to beef up on those nice UCS sets now...

Got myself the 75060 UCS Slave I about a week and a half ago for 159,99€ . Absolutely in love with this beautiful model.

Edited by BobaFett1337

Got a 10215 UCS Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter in the mail yesterday... very excited to have gotten one of those MIMSB for a decent price (80 €)

I really want to beef up on those nice UCS sets now...

I got an obi wan star fighter ucs in the mail this past Monday too.