KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Just picked up the inquisitor's Tie and the hailfire droid to get my hoth Han. Both sets are great, as is the Han minifig. I can't wait to start modifying the Tie, though!

Finally dove back into LEGO after a sizable dark age and bought an AT-DP, Inquisitor's TIE, EZra's Speeder, and probably a few too many ITTs from my local lego store.

EDIT: You can actually never have enough stormtroopers.

Edited by Steel Tiger

Finally dove back into LEGO after a sizable dark age and bought an AT-DP, Inquisitor's TIE, EZra's Speeder, and probably a few too many ITTs from my local lego store.

EDIT: You can actually never have enough stormtroopers.

How many do you consider too many? :wink: I bought seven of them and for me they fall under the "it's not enough" category lol :classic:

Btw it's really a great Battle Pack. I'll acquire more of them as soon as I complete the current project I'm working on :classic:

Currently on a trip in Copenhagen...got myself a tall bucket at lego store, to extend my ewok village (466pcs in the goblet-Mostly brown-still have spares after building this)

10986099_334350330096078_472984343_n.jpg

And today, went to a 3rd BR shop to find the Trooper Sergeant, and got it (plus 2 polybags in a supermarket near by)

1599860_883918558326835_376383451_n.jpg

6 more 75036 Kashyyyk trooper BP (for a total of 12)

Got them on sale and with a coupon for 10.25$ compared to regular price of 15.99$

I'd been on a LEGO spending freeze while I saved up $$ for a set of TK armor (501st hopeful!). But I found a couple of great deals on eBay that I had to grab.

75050 B-wing for $35 NIB and

75053 Ghost for $63 NIB

I'd been on a LEGO spending freeze while I saved up $$ for a set of TK armor (501st hopeful!).

Sorry in advance. I know this is off-topic, but that is awesome that you're saving up for the TK. I had tons of fun when I "trooped" with the 501st Legion. Best of luck to you!

Edited by TK924

B-wing for $20 at Walmart

That...is pretty awesome!

Anyway, I just ordered the Hoth Planet Set from a third-party seller on Amazon ("Series 4 Planets: Or, the Only Time the U.S. Got a Bad Deal").

Also, just got back from Target, where I bought the Microfighters Snowspeeder. What can I say? I love Snowspeeders! I was going to buy the Microfighters AT-AT, too, but decided that Valentine's Day gifts for my family were more important (conscience for the win!). These purchases seem somewhat fitting, considering that my local weather is currently very Hoth-like. :laugh:

Edited by TheWorldAhead

That...is pretty awesome!

Anyway, I just ordered the Hoth Planet Set from a third-party seller on Amazon ("Series 4 Planets: Or, the Only Time the U.S. Got a Bad Deal").

Also, just got back from Target, where I bought the Microfighters Snowspeeder. What can I say? I love Snowspeeders! I was going to buy the Microfighters AT-AT, too, but decided that Valentine's Day gifts for my family were more important (conscience for the win!). These purchases seem somewhat fitting, considering that my local weather is currently very Hoth-like. :laugh:

Well I did the same choice regarding the balance between Lego sets and Valentine's gift. I could have bought a lot (and I say truly a lot) of sets with the cost of that gift but making someone special happy is priceless, after all :classic:

Fiancé got me the Slave 1 last week and we're hoping to have time to build it this weekend. I'm very excited!

I noticed that as well, is that going to be a permanent thing? When will the other sets be available?

Edited by atlas

The Battle Droid Troop Carrier and Hailfire Droid, with the Demolition Driller as a free extra.

Picked up the new AT-DP and tie advanced prototype, great sets. build techniques really suprised me and the figures are awesome (and not ugly like the clone wars!)

Bought 8 ITT sets. They are my first Star Wars purchases in a long, LONG time (like since they were yellow instead of flesh colored...). Got em all for about 20$ off at TRU. Now I am debating if I want to continue getting Star Wars sets, or limit myself. Some of the offerings are really tempting...

I got a 3rd kashyyyk battle pack today, and I bought a third death star battle pack the other day. Other recent buys for me were 10212 and 9526. I have been on a huge spree recently.

Just waiting for the ewok village set to turn up can't wait to build this.. Also got my hands on a MF 7965 so I'll be busy this weekend..

My poor wallet lol :-(

Just bought myself a 10030 UCS Imperial Star Destroyer. Met up with a good lad in Denmark(I'm swedish) and made the trade. Looking to close out my UCS-collection soon. Just missing the 3 latest sets and the Death Star II. Started collecting on the fall of 2013 as I found out about the UCS. Always loved Lego as a kid, especially Star Wars, and could not resist to start collecting the UCS. I kind of feel robbed though since I've missed out on the "good" prices on most of the sets :/

Edited by hallonsylt

<snip>

:classic:

Why the old version ? I BL'd a couple of the new scout from the ewok village a couple of weeks ago, I think they're enormously better looking than the old ones.

Edited by MKJoshA
Pic Removed from Quote

Tried to get the TIE prototype from the LEGO store but they were sold out. The guy I talked to said they can't keep them in stock. So I grabbed a PAB cup and the Shadowtroopers battlepack. Looks like I may have to go to Amazon for the TIE...