KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Just bought the 8098 Clone Turbo Tank. Found it for a decent price on ebay. I think it will be a nice build and make the kids happy :)

Well like any "respectable" lol Sith they would fight to "out rank" the others. It's what they always do :wink:

Now that I mentioned it, I was actually thinking to determine the outcome of the "brick stories" I make like they were a sort of "table game/rpg" (namely dices and stats, just to add some variety) but even using existing mechanics it's a colossal task. But I'm wandering :wink:

Malgus is indeed a "rarer" Minifugure. There will be other Vader and Palpatine but another Malgus is not so likely. From a "collecting point of view" that makes him a good choice as "leader" of your army :classic:

the thing i like about Malgus to is that he is the ONLY other True Sith besides Revan. Not only that but he is the only one to come with Sith troopers. I have his fury-class interceptor which is really nice although it only carries 2 troopers :( That is why I was planing on getting some of the troop transports. that way the Stormtroopers go with my clones and I have an imperial shuttle to carry my Sith forces

the thing i like about Malgus to is that he is the ONLY other True Sith besides Revan. Not only that but he is the only one to come with Sith troopers. I have his fury-class interceptor which is really nice although it only carries 2 troopers :( That is why I was planing on getting some of the troop transports. that way the Stormtroopers go with my clones and I have an imperial shuttle to carry my Sith forces

Well there is another super cool "True Sith": the one from Jedi Defender Cruiser, which is also my avatar :wink: The pic here does not make the Minifigure justice but it's amazing. Wonderful helmet/mask, nice printing and the Minifigure can be anything: Sith, Jedi, your DIY hero/villain etc :classic:

Btw nice plan regarding the Imperial shuttle :classic:

Well there is another super cool "True Sith": the one from Jedi Defender Cruiser, which is also my avatar :wink: The pic here does not make the Minifigure justice but it's amazing. Wonderful helmet/mask, nice printing and the Minifigure can be anything: Sith, Jedi, your DIY hero/villain etc :classic:

Btw nice plan regarding the Imperial shuttle :classic:

Ok I guess that is true. but you do realize Sith Warriors are mainly Actually Captured Jedi that were tortured and mutilated. Most became driods more then living beings

Ok I guess that is true. but you do realize Sith Warriors are mainly Actually Captured Jedi that were tortured and mutilated. Most became driods more then living beings

Well who said he can't be a "Sith Lord" instead of "Sith Warrior" :wink:

Btw, how is the Sith Fury interceptor? I missed it when it was released but now I saw a shop that has it, so I wonder if it's worth to get it :classic:

Well who said he can't be a "Sith Lord" instead of "Sith Warrior" :wink:

Btw, how is the Sith Fury interceptor? I missed it when it was released but now I saw a shop that has it, so I wonder if it's worth to get it :classic:

i think they need to make more of them though. i personally like it. its not the best or the worst. it wieghs i would say pound pound/half.

i think they need to make more of them though. i personally like it. its not the best or the worst. it wieghs i would say pound pound/half.

Thank you for the info. This is the only set from the "Old Republic" I miss ( a part Darth Revan polybag) so I was always curious to know if it's worth its price :classic:

Thank you for the info. This is the only set from the "Old Republic" I miss ( a part Darth Revan polybag) so I was always curious to know if it's worth its price :classic:

Ooohhh yeah. it's worth the price. I love it. its great for carrying men plus with the fact that the troop hold comes off you can use it like a drop pod. I tend to "drop" troops in during stop motions so that it looks like they are being deployed while the pilots are still doing their jobs in the "dog" fight Edited by BigJoe

Ooohhh yeah. it's worth the price. I love it. its great for carrying men plus with the fact that the troop hold comes off you can use it like a drop pod. I tend to "drop" troops in during stop motions so that it looks like they are being deployed while the pilots are still doing their jobs in the "dog" fight

Does it carry only the two Sith troopers it comes with or does it have room for more troopers? :classic:

Does it carry only the two Sith troopers it comes with or does it have room for more troopers? :classic:

Sadly its only for the 2 troopers. You could expand it I'm assuming if you wanted something larger

Sadly its only for the 2 troopers. You could expand it I'm assuming if you wanted something larger

I was just curious about it :wink: The Lego Old Republic sets don't have many "troop carrying" option, included the larger Jedi Cruiser :classic:

lego-star-wars-7879-luke-skywalker-bacta-tank-outfit-legoland-1111-18-Legoland@15.jpg

I don't like set 7879 (except the great minifigs...of which I already Snowtrooper, Chewie, Hoth Han)....So I BL'd Hoth Leia and 2-1b a while ago....and now Bacta Luke.

There's the risk that he'll be included in the new EchoBase set, but I thought 'what the heck' and took the risk. :wink:

I was just curious about it :wink: The Lego Old Republic sets don't have many "troop carrying" option, included the larger Jedi Cruiser :classic:

I KNOW RIGHT. only the 2 jedi can fit in that

I recently bought the Clone Turbo Tank 8088 (Aayla Secura minifig is the best fig I have ever seen :) ) + Coruscant Police Gunship. I'm quite satisfied by the purchase at a very good price!

I also needed Pick a brick parts so I added the new ARC 107 Starfigher for free shipping. A funny looking chibi starfighter ^^

I don't care about [insert pejorative word about Disney] Rebel sets, so I'm looking forward to get the geonosis clone and senate commando battlepacks and Anakin's custom Starfighter!!

Edited by Mangetsu

I KNOW RIGHT. only the 2 jedi can fit in that

Also two other Minifigures in the escape pods, if you want to use them as "cargo" :wink:

I love that set but I hoped it had a little interior a la "Millennium Falcon", for example :classic:

I don't care about [insert pejorative word about Disney] Rebel sets, so I'm looking forward to get the geonosis clone and senate commando battlepacks and Anakin's custom Starfighter!!

Honestly when Disney became "involved" in Star Wars I had a bad feeling about this but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I still have to watch Rebels Tv series so I hold my judgement about it until I watch but the sets are not bad. The Stormtroopers Battle Pack is nice.

The problem with Anakin's custom Starfighter is it's so overpriced ( number of pieces speaking) for the facto a common pre-Episode III Jedi Starfighter (you get Ventress Minifigure, though)

I plan to get both Geonosis Troopers and Senate Commando soon. Many already noticed the Geonosis armors are wrong, since when the second battle of Geonosis took place Clone Troopers were still in their phase I armor and the "specific" desert camo armor where either the ARF troopers/scout troopers or the "Galactic Marines" under Ki-Adi Mundi's command.

It's not a problem to me :wink: I like that Minifigure and I like that armor. Beside Geonosis it's not the only desert planet in the Galaxy :classic:

Also two other Minifigures in the escape pods, if you want to use them as "cargo" :wink:

I love that set but I hoped it had a little interior a la "Millennium Falcon", for example :classic:

Honestly when Disney became "involved" in Star Wars I had a bad feeling about this but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I still have to watch Rebels Tv series so I hold my judgement about it until I watch but the sets are not bad. The Stormtroopers Battle Pack is nice.

The problem with Anakin's custom Starfighter is it's so overpriced ( number of pieces speaking) for the facto a common pre-Episode III Jedi Starfighter (you get Ventress Minifigure, though)

I plan to get both Geonosis Troopers and Senate Commando soon. Many already noticed the Geonosis armors are wrong, since when the second battle of Geonosis took place Clone Troopers were still in their phase I armor and the "specific" desert camo armor where either the ARF troopers/scout troopers or the "Galactic Marines" under Ki-Adi Mundi's command.

It's not a problem to me :wink: I like that Minifigure and I like that armor. Beside Geonosis it's not the only desert planet in the Galaxy :classic:

I think that Disney picking up star wars wasn't the best idea but so far i have LOVED star wars rebels. I want the Mando chick. I think having her with your typical rebels gives than a HUGE advantage. And Yes if the Ship had more room it would have been better. I want to see some old Republic Troop transports honestly.

Where would I go if i wanted to get an up-to-date list of all the figures by year?

I think that Disney picking up star wars wasn't the best idea but so far i have LOVED star wars rebels. I want the Mando chick. I think having her with your typical rebels gives than a HUGE advantage. And Yes if the Ship had more room it would have been better. I want to see some old Republic Troop transports honestly.

Where would I go if i wanted to get an up-to-date list of all the figures by year?

I was very worried at first. I remember all the jokes fans made on a "Disney controlled Star Wars" but honestly even very successful TV series are distributed by it and they are not the usual "fairy tales" :classic:

I always found interesting to see how starting from the Clone Wars Tv series Mandalorians moved from " any of them is an enemy" to "most of them are allies".

I too would have liked some transport or at least a ship with interiors. Lego made several of them so I was surprised to see the ones from the Old Republic didn't get the same treatment.

Btw I know what you feel regarding the up-to-date list :classic:

Got the new AAT and a stormtrooper BP because I had 10$ off coupon for TRU

On a side note: Target is pulling out of Canada so keep an eye for some sort of clearance event that may include Lego Star Wars

I was very worried at first. I remember all the jokes fans made on a "Disney controlled Star Wars" but honestly even very successful TV series are distributed by it and they are not the usual "fairy tales" :classic:

I always found interesting to see how starting from the Clone Wars Tv series Mandalorians moved from " any of them is an enemy" to "most of them are allies".

I too would have liked some transport or at least a ship with interiors. Lego made several of them so I was surprised to see the ones from the Old Republic didn't get the same treatment.

Btw I know what you feel regarding the up-to-date list :classic:

haha yeah. I really need a list so i can get everything in order. that way I know what sets they come in and everything. But yes Disney did make some great episodes so far. Can't wait till the final comes out

haha yeah. I really need a list so i can get everything in order. that way I know what sets they come in and everything. But yes Disney did make some great episodes so far. Can't wait till the final comes out

I haven't seen yet the Rebel episodes here in Italy but at least DVDs are released few weeks after they appear in USA, most of the times :wink:

A list is indeed very useful. I plan to do it every time but I always fail :classic:

I haven't seen yet the Rebel episodes here in Italy but at least DVDs are released few weeks after they appear in USA, most of the times :wink:

A list is indeed very useful. I plan to do it every time but I always fail :classic:

I always try to make a list of the figures that I have that way I know what I have and Need. One of the things that was helpful for me was the star wars Lego character encyclopedia that they made a few years ago. I have added in a few things of my own in the back of the book that way when someone barrows it they have some knowledge of some of the newer ones

I always try to make a list of the figures that I have that way I know what I have and Need. One of the things that was helpful for me was the star wars Lego character encyclopedia that they made a few years ago. I have added in a few things of my own in the back of the book that way when someone barrows it they have some knowledge of some of the newer ones

I really should do something like that too. Just to put some order among my collection. How do you keep your Minifigures? I started to put mine into seal bags until I find a way to display them :classic:

I was planning the next Lego Star Wars purchase ( a local store is offering a 20% discount) and I run into the dilemma: more Minifigures or something that could function as scenario? :classic: