KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

My wishlist keeps on shrinking... this week I got:

• a 7130 Snowspeeder. Now I have all five sets from the first ever Lego Star Wars wave. I need to bricklink a few parts but only small unimportant ones;
  • 75051 Jedi Scout Fighter without minifigs, as a playset for my kids;
  • 75226 Inferno Squad BP, I'm keeping it in the box until I can finally get BF2 playing on my computer (it keeps getting stuck on the loading screen);
  • an Ahsoka minifig that was missing in the 8037 Anakin's Y-Wing that I got recently (not counting it since it was picked up by a friend and I don't actually "have" it yet), as well as the "torso" of that R2 figure... I already had the "head" for some reason;
  • several parts that were missing in some of my sets, as well as almost all parts to make a 20007 Mini Venator.

And for the same friend I mentioned above I got a 8039 Venator, almost complete for only 60 euros. Oh, and I also ordered a 75001 Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troopers BP.

Now I only need a Skyhopper and I can lay low for a while.

The Clone Command Station has been going in and out of stock all day but I managed to backorder three more. (Bringing my total of Clone Command Stations to six.) It’ll take a while to receive them though, the website said by the end of October…

Got the 75330 Dagobah Diorama. It was a nice build. I really like the trees/roots. Building the swamp with all the 1x1 pieces was not as tedious as i though it would be. Actually it was fun haha. But i don't get why they did not use 1x2 tiles. The only reason i can think of, is to increase the piece count.

My sister also bought me a big cup (= 215 loose pcs) of tan 1x4 masonry bricks at her local Lego store's PAB wall. I thought the 1x4 masonry bricks would never ever show up at a PAB wall, so i am very happy.

I very nearly ordered 75333 Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter tonight along with a few other small things, but chose to wait in favor of pieces for a project. It’s really the only thing on the shelves I like right now (well, that I don’t already have—I do have a few of the currently available batch). When I do eventually get it (maybe with the mythical clone battle pack) I plan to build it with mcphatty’s modifications. I had the option to get something bigger but the $100+ sets aren’t doing much for me, I don’t have the space, and I can’t swing Mos Eisley. Sigh!

I guess the most recent actual purchase for me is 8093 Plo Koon’s Jedi Starfighter. I had three pieces of it from a bulk batch I got a few years ago: a stickered slope, a canopy, and a droid head with a stud kraggled to its top. Eventually I got curious enough to track down where they all came from, and ordered the remaining pieces this summer. It was fun to resurrect something from a few scraps! Still need a sticker sheet for it and a Plo Koon, but the ship and droid are enough, really.

But I do like Obi-Wan’s Delta 7. It’ll be here. Someday. I’m sure it’ll look great right next to Plo Koon’s 7B.

Edited by dvw2

I got someone to check Costco for me and they were able to grab me a 75335 BD-1 for $80! Saves me from paying full price for it at the Lego Store next weekend!

well i got the new slave 1 called Boba Fett's star ship which triggers me but anyway I got it mostly for the boba fett which i customized it so that it looks sick

Just ordered the Vader Meditation Chamber for $40 from Walmart. (Already $20 off plus I used a $10 promo code “WOWFRESH”) It’s never been super high on my wishlist but it is retiring soon and it’ll go well with the Bespin Duel and the recent Diorama sets.

I want to get the Meditation Chamber before it goes. Just need to find a good price in the UK first :tongue:

Not actually a set but I did finally get the Skywalker Saga game. 

Even though my birthday technically doesn’t start for another hour as of the time I’m writing this, I opened my birthday presents from my family tonight and it was mostly Lego Star Wars!

I received:

-My third and probably final copy of 75283 AAT before it retires soon.

-75333 Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Jedi Starfighter

-75334 Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Vader

-75338 Ambush on Ferrix, just in time for the Andor premiere in a few days!

-Not technically Star Wars related, but I did also get two Lego/Target gift cards for a total of $35.

Very thankful for all I received and I also look forward to going to the Lego Store to celebrate as well.

I order the TroS Millennium falcon from Smyth's on Thursday and paid extra for next day delivery. Still hasn't arrived, said to be in the depot :hmpf_bad:

I have a very good friend with whom I share lots of the same hobbies. We both live in different countries and so we have different opportunities in buying SW Lego, especially on the second hand market. I buy sets for him here in Germany, he buys things for me in the Netherlands and after a certain period of time we send the accumulated sets to each other. So far he has collected for me:

• 6208 B-Wing
  • 8037 Anakin's Y-Wing
  • 40557 Hoth accessory pack
  • 40558 Phase 1 accessory pack (twice!)
  • 75342 Republic Fighter Tank
  • Keychains with figures of Mando and Ahsoka, for the kids to play with (the kids are young and accidentally destructive)

Now it's a matter to find a good opportunity for an exchange.

I wasn’t able to make it to the physical Lego Store for my birthday last weekend so I made a Shop@Home order, which I just received.

On top of getting a second 40529 Children’s Amusement Park, I got:

-40547 Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader Brickheadz

-75336 Inquisitor Transport Scythe

I am now building the Millennium falcon from last weekend. And I've decided to not get the UCS Razor Crest, I was considering it but i think for the price I'd rather get several smaller sets so today I bought the system scale Razor Crest.

Finally received the AT-TE and Jedi Starfighter. Naturally went straight for Ron McPhatty's modded Delta which looks great. Big fan of the AT-TE as well - it's my first big GAR vehicle, and I think is the biggest system-scale set I've bought since the Sandcrawler. Definitely going to try and make a crab droid for my 212th bois to square up against though.

After watchin the 3 Episode Andor Premiere, got 3 Ambush on Ferrix's. No interest in them until seeing how awesome the series is lol.

I don’t think I posted about it when it happened but I got the 2020 General Greivous Starfighter that retired late 2021 in March of 2022 at a Barnes and Noble and was so happy I didn’t have to pay aftermarket prices for it and it was my first Grievous figure.

then for May the 4th I got the Mandalorian Satarfighter, Armorer’s Forge, and Bad Batch Shuttle to get the Aunt Beru promo. Amazing Promo I think the best since Darth Raven. Any who each of those sets had been a high priority for a while and I’m glad I got them before they retired.

speaking of which I am pnic buying the Mos Eisley just in case it retires out of nowhere. 

oh and I got the Imperial Light Cruiser a few months ago. For some reason did not ever finish last bag gotta do that some day soon lol.

Picked up two of the 66708 3 in 1 sets for $50 at Walmart today. That is too good of a deal with 5% back with my chase card and 4% from Rakuten for $80 retail price normally on these sets. That is around 44% off. 

I might have posted about some of these already but here’s my recent Lego Star Wars pickups.

-I had my $40 Vader Meditation Chamber waiting for me when I came home for Fall Break today.

-My three Clone Command Stations I’ve had backordered since August finally shipped, and I have an additional copy of Defense of Hoth and two more Clone Command Stations on the way. (Which brings my total of Hoth Accessory Sets to four and my total of Clone Accessory Sets to eight.)

-I’m ordering the UCS Star Destroyer as soon as Double VIP starts tomorrow night. I’m also using an $80 voucher on it, which I should earn most of that amount back with this purchase.

Curious as to what lightsaber are you talking about?  The lightsaber promo was only at launch in 2021 for the UCS ATAT that I am aware of. Only reason I ordered it when it came out as opposed to waiting.