KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

6 hours ago, SquirrelArmy said:

Even if you bought them for yourself? 

In that case I'm finally enjoying being able to start on this.

0zRvIe1.jpeg

Love your collection - very nice!

11 hours ago, SquirrelArmy said:

Even if you bought them for yourself? 

In that case I'm finally enjoying being able to start on this.

0zRvIe1.jpeg

Yeahhh

I bought my AT-AT and just asked everyone for money to pay for it 👍

On the twelfth day of Christmas my family bought for me:

two Millenium Falcon microfighters (ha ha, two MF MFs, or since there’s two that’s an MF MF MF MF)

two trouble on tatooines

a razor crest and

a scout trooper helmet 

On 12/24/2021 at 10:35 PM, Tipsy46 said:

2 of the 75311 Armoured Marauder sets for my Imperial city diorama 👍

I’d say they do yeah 

Great, then I got 75319 and 75306.

On 12/11/2021 at 12:33 PM, SquirrelArmy said:

I've just ordered some custom blasters from them for my AT-AT mods. Wish I had taken a closer look at their website.

What was the quality like on your blasters? Planning on getting some for the ATAT myself 

Picked up the battle pack, rebel trooper pack and clone pack in Leicester Square. I was half expecting them to have run out based on some other experiences on here, but they had loads.

Buncha Snow Trooper Battle Packs. Gotta fill that AT-AT up.

Edited by AyeMatey

3 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

Picked up the battle pack, rebel trooper pack and clone pack in Leicester Square. I was half expecting them to have run out based on some other experiences on here, but they had loads.

You actually got the figure packs? They aren't available online, though I guess delaying them this late in the game means some will make it to stores. 

Bought 3 snowtrooper packs, looking to snatch a fourth from amazon or target now that I've got the lot limit from lego.com.

9 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

You actually got the figure packs? They aren't available online, though I guess delaying them this late in the game means some will make it to stores. 

Yup, although I don't think Europe has had the same distribution issues that the US or Aus has had. On the website they're listed as out of stock though.

Whelp I tried to finagle more than 3 and that was a no-go. Does the physical LEGO store limit this as well?

2x snowtrooper battlepack

1x Hoth rebels pack 

1x Hoth at-st

in store it was a limit of 2 items of any type per customer 

manage to complete my display

35 minutes ago, LDigital said:

2x snowtrooper battlepack

1x Hoth rebels pack 

1x Hoth at-st

in store it was a limit of 2 items of any type per customer 

manage to complete my display

That’s a really great display 

2 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

Yup, although I don't think Europe has had the same distribution issues that the US or Aus has had. On the website they're listed as out of stock though.

Yeah, seems like the UK Is getting them, but they got pulled from the US and UK. Crazy that there's no explanation yet.

1 hour ago, AyeMatey said:

Whelp I tried to finagle more than 3 and that was a no-go. Does the physical LEGO store limit this as well?

I don't know, but I do know amazon has them and if you go to a physical lego store you should be able to pick up at least a few more.

Found an early Snowtrooper Battle Pack at Walmart a few days ago and will probably pick up a second, and maybe even a third one, soon with one of my gift cards.

As part of my January 1st Lego Store Haul, I picked up the new Hoth AT-ST to go with my new Hoth display and the Razor Crest Microfighter to go towards having a complete Lego The Mandalorian collection. (Still need to pick up Gideon’s Cruiser.)

Ordered 4 501st battle packs and a duel on Mandalore, all of them 25% off. Something smaller for between UCS sets and MOC builds. Still deciding on which custom AT-RT to build. So many different cool designs out there, might build various ones and see what I like the most in person!

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

Ordered 4 501st battle packs and a duel on Mandalore, all of them 25% off. Something smaller for between UCS sets and MOC builds. Still deciding on which custom AT-RT to build. So many different cool designs out there, might build various ones and see what I like the most in person!

Curious where you found them 25% off. 

1 minute ago, Bbafett said:

Curious where you found them 25% off. 

Local online shop in Estonia, got the 501st packs for about 23€ each. Probably cheaper in the US anyways.

Fell for the Snowtrooper BP, although it was tough seeing that price tag paired with a box of that size, on one hand I'm grateful they did not inflate the box size to make it more "20$/€ worthy" (looking at you, Duel on Mandalore), thus consuming less cardboard, but still it felt so small for that price. I guess they're not banking on it being an impulse buy from casual fans of LEGO and/or SW.
That said, love the figures, the new stud-shooter works fine but is uglier than a Rancor's behind (but at least it can be taken off without much of a problem) and I'm frustrated on how the speeder bike traded fixing one issue from the 75288 design for going a step back on a solved one.

And I guess I'll have to wait for the Accessory packs to get back in stock at S@H, seeing as they were already out by the 2nd.

Edited by Per_SW