KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Sealed Chrome Darth Vader for $200. Ton of money for a fig but I don't think i've seen a sealed one this cheap in the last few years and rarely even a used one.

Now my minifig collection is only missing the slightly* cheaper Shadow ARF. Also, I suppose, Chrome C-3PO who resides in the same section of my brain as the ATLA movie where I pretend they don't exist.

Bought Kylo Ren's Shuttle, such a cool set with great minifigs. Still waiting for minifigure pack leaks so i can decide if i am going to buy the bad batch shuttle or not. Eyeing couple of things and minifigures too.

12 minutes ago, PreVizsla said:

Bought Kylo Ren's Shuttle, such a cool set with great minifigs. Still waiting for minifigure pack leaks so i can decide if i am going to buy the bad batch shuttle or not. Eyeing couple of things and minifigures too.

The new one or the bad one? Good move waiting on the shuttle until the minifigure packs get revealed, there's a non-zero chance that one of them will involve the bad batch.

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The new one or the bad one? Good move waiting on the shuttle until the minifigure packs get revealed, there's a non-zero chance that one of them will involve the bad batch.

New one. Honestly i am very close to just bricklinking Wrecker and Crosshair to be done with it.

Just now, SquirrelArmy said:

AT-AT Order confirmed. Now the long wait for delivery!

Lucky, I'm stuck in an online "waiting room"

3 minutes ago, SquirrelArmy said:

AT-AT Order confirmed. Now the long wait for delivery!

Same, I managed to get one.  The last time I did a release day purchase was the BB shuttle and it was stuck in warehouse for about a week. fingers crossed they dont take so long this time.

4 minutes ago, 955561976 said:

Lucky, I'm stuck in an online "waiting room"

Years of Glastonbury ticket buying has got my F5 key very well trained. Good luck, hope you make it through.

11 minutes ago, SquirrelArmy said:

Years of Glastonbury ticket buying has got my F5 key very well trained. Good luck, hope you make it through.

Thanks, managed to get through and ordered.  Can't wait to receive this set now!

On 11/23/2021 at 11:02 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

The new one or the bad one?

I have both Kylo shuttles, honestly I like the old one more. More playable space on the inside, the color looks far more accurate to me and the wings don’t bother me too much. Also I much prefer the hooded Kylo figure over the variants with his helmet. 

And yeah, I’m a member of the AT-AT club. I told myself I would wait for discounts but the saber called out to me through the force. 

Snagged an AT-AT Walker here - got VERY lucky. The Site was just fine until the order locked in - now its hosed - and they are already out of stock.

Christmas came early ^_^

1 minute ago, Kage Goomba said:

Snagged an AT-AT Walker here - got VERY lucky. The Site was just fine until the order locked in - now its hosed - and they are already out of stock.

Christmas came early ^_^

Still shows in stock here!

Just now, thorin said:

Still shows in stock here!

I'm not able to look at the store front here in the states - but my wish-list shows "not all items are in stock" - soooo things may be very shaky - hope everyone gets one that wanted one! :)

AT AT actually became available in US about three minutes early and I placed my order.  Site went to que screen at midnight but I am back in and AT AT still shows as available as of 16 after midnight ET. 

Got the AT-AT, plus Luke's lightsaber (Canada). Had zero delays getting logged in or placing the order, the site said it was in stock so no issues to report... :excited:

Well, I successfully placed the order... Confirmation pending! :wink: 

I wasn't sure if I would, but I got sucked in again. :laugh_hard:

Still showing available. I'm not having any troubles getting in and out of the site... It sounds like maybe there are plenty of stock available! Maybe Lego is finally being nice. :blush:

Yeah...it shows in-stock here too - sites being a bit wonky - but still some left! Better snap im up folks!

Also nice they are only allowing 1 per purchase - good measure to prevent scalpers.

4 minutes ago, Kage Goomba said:

Also nice they are only allowing 1 per purchase - good measure to prevent scalpers.

Yeah. And to prevent accidents. On the night of the falcon release, the website was so jammed that my purchase screen kept freezing. Two days later I had two falcons on my doorstep. Looked on my account and sure enough... I had two purchases in there... wife was PISSED. Scalpers were charging $1000 for them that year through x-mas, but I couldn't bring myself to charge that. Sold the other to a friend for purchase price (and tax).

Finally broke down and bought the Rebels Tie Prototype. Been eying it for a long time and found a good deal for a new sealed set on Bricklink.

3 hours ago, ttoole73 said:

Finally broke down and bought the Rebels Tie Prototype. Been eying it for a long time and found a good deal for a new sealed set on Bricklink.

I would really like that set, it's really nice. :classic:

Finally got my UCS Republic Gunship. Voted for it, no idea where I'm going to put it, but that ship was my childhood. My first (any maybe only) UCS had to be a prequel ship. I would love that AT-AT though, and ironically it would probably be easier to display as it's more vertical, but that price is another level. Glad to hear you all got on well with getting one last night and the site didn't crash. :excited:

1 minute ago, BacktoBricks said:

Finally got my UCS Republic Gunship. Voted for it, no idea where I'm going to put it, but that ship was my childhood. My first (any maybe only) UCS had to be a prequel ship. I would love that AT-AT though, and ironically it would probably be easier to display as it's more vertical, but that price is another level. Glad to hear you all got on well with getting one last night and the site didn't crash. :excited:

I love mine - I installed LED's and got some clone troopers for it.

It's a big boy tho - wide - and beware of its back side being heavy ended.

My only gripe is they should have made the wing turrets more turret and less "bubble" - but they did a great job overall.